Author Topic: Question: when psychics tell you poi is not seeing anyone but is  (Read 6965 times)

Offline Oisin16

Hello, have you guys experienced that psychics, the good ones and trusted tell you that there’s no one around poi that they don’t see it in the cards but you have proof from Instagram that they actually are in a relationship or what it seems it is ?

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Question: when psychics tell you poi is not seeing anyone but is
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 02:43:44 PM »
Yes- you can never, ever believe or put trust in them saying that. I mean you can’t really with anything, but DEFINITELY not that.

One of my most honest and trusted said about a previous POI that she couldn’t even describe what he was going to happen for the next few months as a dating/romantic  life because he was just not able or interested in forming connections in that way, it was more like a social life. 2 months later he was in a committed relationship with someone he would have met at the time of that reading and been dating, 2 years later they are still together. And for the “Yona is never wrong” she also told me there was nobody around this person or going to be and it was not a worry I was going to have.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »
Yes- you can never, ever believe or put trust in them saying that. I mean you can’t really with anything, but DEFINITELY not that.

One of my most honest and trusted said about a previous POI that she couldn’t even describe what he was going to happen for the next few months as a dating/romantic  life because he was just not able or interested in forming connections in that way, it was more like a social life. 2 months later he was in a committed relationship with someone he would have met at the time of that reading and been dating, 2 years later they are still together. And for the “Yona is never wrong” she also told me there was nobody around this person or going to be and it was not a worry I was going to have.

Yes this!! And I’m literally telling them “but they have pictures on Instagram with subtle matching outfits” and they are like “I’m sorry I don’t see it” and I was like wtf

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 05:47:02 PM »
Because they can’t see it… their abilities are so much more limited than they/we seem to accept.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 07:20:00 PM »
They are guessing.... Want to know what someone is doing?  hire a private detective. Way cheaper than ringing psychics. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 09:52:28 PM »
Because they can’t see it… their abilities are so much more limited than they/we seem to accept.

1000000% This! Some of them are guessing, but others simply dont see it. What they dont see is just as important as what they do.
Ive had readers get like 80 percent of the puzzle right, but that 20 percent changes things so much, that it changes the total meaning
of things.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 02:20:28 AM »
so I've had exceptional luck with finding readers who can tell exactly whats going on in someones life. not great at predictions maybe but great at picking third parties. and by no means do I want you to start binging but I wanted to share my experience. here are my recommendations:

qofcups: she counted and told me exactly how many women he was dealing with and what was the status of his relationship with them.

kisha: always picked up the nature of my POI;s relationship with someone but when I gave her the name, I'm not sure she picked if that was the 3rd party or not. (unable to confirm if there were more third parties)

cookie: saw someone chatting up some women, saw another guy living with another woman, saw someone unsuccessfully trying to online date.

and all the above I have been able to confirm,i either knew it at the time of the reading or found out later.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 04:28:32 AM »
Last time QoC told me about a third party, she said it was so strong and intensive that she also asked if he was married. He has never been. At the time of reading he was single (for a year) and on all the dating apps.

Have also had her not pick up when there has been one I can confirm, so I really dunno.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:53:18 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 08:26:12 PM »
so I've had exceptional luck with finding readers who can tell exactly whats going on in someones life. not great at predictions maybe but great at picking third parties. and by no means do I want you to start binging but I wanted to share my experience. here are my recommendations:

qofcups: she counted and told me exactly how many women he was dealing with and what was the status of his relationship with them.

kisha: always picked up the nature of my POI;s relationship with someone but when I gave her the name, I'm not sure she picked if that was the 3rd party or not. (unable to confirm if there were more third parties)

cookie: saw someone chatting up some women, saw another guy living with another woman, saw someone unsuccessfully trying to online date.

and all the above I have been able to confirm,i either knew it at the time of the reading or found out later.

Thank you for the tip!
Surprisingly Queen of cups was one of the one that told me that she doesn’t see anything between them, or how do you formulate your question to her? What’s your approach?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 10:47:14 PM »
I read with QOC a couple of times and she kept telling me that she didn’t see a third party. I also read with Zadalia and Advisor neal and they told me that they did see a third party.
Well I was able to confirm today that QOC was wrong. There is a third party

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2021, 02:15:26 AM »
so its very interesting on how QofCups picks up 3rd party information, once I asked her about a POI and another person - she started to describe his feelings for her and said something very specific about her. I was quite surprised with what she was describing till she said something very specific about her which was not her at all,it was me. so I think its important to get validations from her. she typically gives them on her own.
if you have the name of the 3rd party, I would just ask "what is going on between POI and 3rd party"
sometimes when I just give the name of the 3rd party and ask about their feelings, she picks up on 3rd parties on her own(if there are any).
though I must mention, once I asked about this guy and at that time I didn't know he was married and she still didn't pick up on his wife. though later I did find out that theirs was a status quo marriage and they were living together only because of some financial burdens.
hope this helps.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2021, 11:25:49 AM »
Hello, have you guys experienced that psychics, the good ones and trusted tell you that there’s no one around poi that they don’t see it in the cards but you have proof from Instagram that they actually are in a relationship or what it seems it is ?

YES!! I’ve had this happen so many times I’ve lost count of how many readers said “I’m not seeing anyone else around him”….even after I explained the whole “I saw them together on social media”…one I do remember saying “no third party” was QofC18, and I specifically read with her because there were reviews saying she could pick up on third parties. So that surprised me when it turned out she was wrong. I don’t get why they can’t see this, when they can see other things about the POI so specifically.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 02:17:47 PM »
I’m not sure how true this is but one of my most trusted advisors told me this when I had to read about a third party years ago. She basically told me that she herself can only read about people who I’m directly connected with. By that she means people who I’m in direct contact with and have a first hand connection with. The third party at the time of the reading didn’t know how I was, and I only knew of her because of social media stalking. My reader told me that she sees my POI and the third party as just friends and that there’s nothing more to it but that she couldn’t give me deeper info besides that.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 03:24:48 PM »
I’m not sure how true this is but one of my most trusted advisors told me this when I had to read about a third party years ago. She basically told me that she herself can only read about people who I’m directly connected with. By that she means people who I’m in direct contact with and have a first hand connection with. The third party at the time of the reading didn’t know how I was, and I only knew of her because of social media stalking. My reader told me that she sees my POI and the third party as just friends and that there’s nothing more to it but that she couldn’t give me deeper info besides that.

That’s exactly what they say!! Just friends. Were you able to verify?!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 10:31:13 PM »
My personal take on the subject is, that first we aren't meant to know everything, psychics only see what is given to them. Its not their fault if that's not revealed to them by God/Universe etc.. Also, if the third party isn't as important to that person, it may not come up or that person may have blocked that out from being read. Your meatsuit may not be aware, but your spiritual self can. There are many things we don't understand. And we tend to forget that psychics are human and not divine beings.