Author Topic: Does anyone here read Lenormand or Kipper Cards  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Does anyone here read Lenormand or Kipper Cards
« on: May 16, 2021, 05:12:39 PM »
I have gotten some decks and want to learn how to read them correctly. Looking for people who have experience reading with them.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Does anyone here read Lenormand or Kipper Cards
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 07:21:28 PM »
I read with Lenormand, but always use notes when doing readings. Could send you a few websites if that would help? Also happy to answer any questions you may have, although I am far from being a pro. They are awesome cards though. Very direct. What deck do you have?

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 07:27:25 PM »
I have several decks. I have been told they are the most accurate for reading.

I have the Yultide Lenormand, Mirror Truth Lenormand, Fairy Lenormand, Enchanted Lenormand.

I want to learn how to do the readings.

I have some books as well. The Art of Lenormand Reading,Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook, A Practical Guide to the Lenormand Cards.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 08:40:22 PM »
I personally find the full spread - grand tableau -  to be most accurate and also great for when you're learning. Take a photo of each tableau and carefully study the combinations....I usually do a tableau every 3-5 months. They really are super accurate indeed, particularly for major life events, they have never let me down and I have read them for over ten years. Can't really read deeper into feelings etc though, so good to combine with Tarot at a later stage if you can.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 01:14:46 AM »
I am practicing but I am stuck. I asked a question regarding why boss is the way she is. I followed the book and drew 4 cards but I am unsure what they mean as a whole. I drew in order the key card, the cloud, the snake and the coffin. I have consulted the books I have and I can’t get an answer that makes sense.

Offline username1111

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 02:35:38 AM »
https://youtube.com/c/LeNormandReader
https://youtube.com/channel/UCeJAcIDuvEYmNwtlncPUYpA

Those 2 YouTube readers are pretty good at explaining and they are both focused on lenormand.