Author Topic: QOC, Advisor Neal, Zadalia  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Yaris123

QOC, Advisor Neal, Zadalia
« on: August 09, 2021, 02:24:28 PM »
Hello,

Based on your experience, can you tell me which of these readers are more accurate in terms of current feelings/thoughts? I had a reading with each of them and advisor neal and zadalia pretty much were inline. They even mentioned that they see a third party. Qoc18’s reading was the total opposite. She said she didn't pick up a third party and POI is primarily focused on work and obligation with his mom and doesnt want to be bothered romantically.

Offline YellowLove

Re: QOC, Advisor Neal, Zadalia
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 03:11:07 PM »
For me, personally Zadalia but I know others would say QOC.

Offline court1130

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 07:16:50 AM »
Unless QofC was somehow very off with your situation, I would trust her insight over Neal and Zadalia. I read with all three last year and QofC was the only reader to see kids around my ex and his girlfriend on two separate occasions. Shortly after, my ex confirmed he was dating a woman with two children (they now have a child of their own less than a year after he left me because he happened to get her pregnant 3 months after we officially separated) but I digress... Bottom line, it really depends on the connection you had with all three readers and whether or not you can confirm anything that was said to strengthen their claims. Which reading resonated most with your intuition? Did you provide any kind of leading information that would give them the impression he's involved? Eliminate the fact that both Zadalia and Neal said there is a third party and trust your own judgment. Regardless, I'm sure you'll find out one way or another at some point. Sorry I wasn't much help, but that's just my two cents!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:19:48 AM by court1130 »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 05:51:20 PM »
QOC 100%

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 05:55:46 PM »
QOC is definitely the only one who’s been consistently accurate and gives a fresh reading everytime no matter how many times you’ve read with her. Zadalia was only right the first couple of times and then after that her accuracy went downhill. Advisor Neal is ok but not on QOC’s level in my opinion.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 10:53:50 PM »
Zadalia is very sweet but I think she is not as good as QOC.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 01:18:50 AM »
My choice would be Zadalia. These days I only call her when I need to figure out a current situation, and she’s never steered me wrong. I’m able to effectively navigate the situation based on what she tells me.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 09:49:18 AM »
For me Neal works best. His been correct with current and past. Predictions....not so much but had one or two smaller ones come to pass. Then Zadalia. QOC never worked for me. Just goes to show, how people connect differently. I guess its who works for you.

anything