Author Topic: Note-Sharing Amongst Readers  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Mina

Re: Note-Sharing Amongst Readers
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2023, 01:50:41 PM »
It’s not a rampage.  Honestly, I’m not sure what you mean by that.  I did not start this thread; I responded to an ongoing discussion.

I call keen and similar sites because I recognize there are gifted people in existence.  I’ve met a few on these sites.  I’m pretty pragmatic though.  If I have a reading and the advisor is off or abusive, I leave such feedback.  This has, according to someone I called, resulted in me being placed on something known as the basher list.  I’ve not seen the list.  Another advisor told me I was being discussed in the keen forum and in other places.  Someone accused me of being a “jealous advisor”.  I’m not sure what that means, but apparently it is a motive for leaving back feedback.

Truth?  If I go to Starbucks and buy a latte but they give me an iced tea, I will say something politely.  If they try to gaslight me and convince me that the is a latte, I’ll laugh outright.  If they don’t refund my money, I’ll just have the charge reversed.  I will also leave feedback on Yelp, Google reviews, etc.

Most keen advisors seem to be trying to give me tea when I ordered a latte.  The majority are polite but a few gaslight and a lesser fee get abusive and angry.  However, I hold to my right to review their “business”.

I have about 20 screenshots, several that include personal details as to why I called.  And other advisors commenting that they spoke to me too.  It was a weird discussion and Keen did actually take it down.  An advisor I speak with shared this because she felt that I had the right to know.  There was a lot of similar BS.  I am not a keen advisor.  Not sure why you think this. I did not create an account to see what people are saying.  I also don’t know why you think this.  Then again, you already accepted being irrational.

Ultimately you are free to believe what you choose.  I was responding to a thread and I will continue to do so.  I was surprised to see that other people knew that advisors shared details of callers. 

Ohhhhh i get it
Yeah no readers see as a Karen
Sorry

Offline jackY

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2023, 02:40:37 PM »
How would you know that Keen took the discussion down? Your explanations just don't add up.

It’s not a rampage.  Honestly, I’m not sure what you mean by that.  I did not start this thread; I responded to an ongoing discussion.

I call keen and similar sites because I recognize there are gifted people in existence.  I’ve met a few on these sites.  I’m pretty pragmatic though.  If I have a reading and the advisor is off or abusive, I leave such feedback.  This has, according to someone I called, resulted in me being placed on something known as the basher list.  I’ve not seen the list.  Another advisor told me I was being discussed in the keen forum and in other places.  Someone accused me of being a “jealous advisor”.  I’m not sure what that means, but apparently it is a motive for leaving back feedback.

Truth?  If I go to Starbucks and buy a latte but they give me an iced tea, I will say something politely.  If they try to gaslight me and convince me that the is a latte, I’ll laugh outright.  If they don’t refund my money, I’ll just have the charge reversed.  I will also leave feedback on Yelp, Google reviews, etc.

Most keen advisors seem to be trying to give me tea when I ordered a latte.  The majority are polite but a few gaslight and a lesser fee get abusive and angry.  However, I hold to my right to review their “business”.

I have about 20 screenshots, several that include personal details as to why I called.  And other advisors commenting that they spoke to me too.  It was a weird discussion and Keen did actually take it down.  An advisor I speak with shared this because she felt that I had the right to know.  There was a lot of similar BS.  I am not a keen advisor.  Not sure why you think this. I did not create an account to see what people are saying.  I also don’t know why you think this.  Then again, you already accepted being irrational.

Ultimately you are free to believe what you choose.  I was responding to a thread and I will continue to do so.  I was surprised to see that other people knew that advisors shared details of callers.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2023, 05:50:47 PM »
Don’t add up to…what?

The advisor who shared the screenshot told me it was removed.

Like I said, I did not start this thread.  I am contributing to it with my valid experience. 

But have fun with your false beliefs.  I honestly don’t care what anyone thinks.  Facts are facts

Offline jackY

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2023, 10:43:40 PM »
You post a bunch of screenshots that, again, have no usernames listed (because it's not allowed) and say that your "keen advisor friend" sent them to you because she knew they were talking about you? Yeah, not believable. You have fun with your lies Ms. keen advisor who likes to bash other advisors.

Don’t add up to…what?

The advisor who shared the screenshot told me it was removed.

Like I said, I did not start this thread.  I am contributing to it with my valid experience. 

But have fun with your false beliefs.  I honestly don’t care what anyone thinks.  Facts are facts

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2023, 12:54:18 AM »
Lol.  Ok.  You should call keen and get a reading on that.

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline jackY

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2023, 12:33:06 AM »
Gosh, I would, but then I'd have to rely on my Keen advisor friend to then send me screenshots of how they all talk about me because I don't know how to handle being a nightmare client. :) :) :)
Lol.  Ok.  You should call keen and get a reading on that.

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2023, 11:29:07 AM »
It seems you know the path to that quite well.

Not a surprise.  You’re shady as all get up

Offline jackY

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2023, 02:38:20 PM »
I'm shady because I'm calling out your lies? YAWN.....

It seems you know the path to that quite well.

Not a surprise.  You’re shady as all get up

anything