Author Topic: Over Keen!  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Mina

Over Keen!
« on: April 11, 2023, 02:00:50 PM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:10:49 PM by Mina »

Offline Stone88

Re: Over Keen!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 02:17:08 PM »
I didn't know Keen did that.

CP never post my honest feedback.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 06:27:24 PM »
The following advisors erase their feedback:

All of them.

A reader can request to remove feedback if it “infringes upon” their policy. (Which one thinks sure unstable comments, privacy issues, cussing should be removed) But the thing is a reader can also just ask to remove them anyways… which is sad because no reader on there has perfect feedback. I’ve had feedback removed by Hilary80, Insightful Truths. I’ve read about other readers having feedback removed too. (In other platforms such as Ari)

I’m done with keen. I guess i can rename this thread to “readers who remove feedback” if you feel like sending me a message I can collect a list and post it, if you’re afraid of the backlash. Because then another hard truth: readers block customers when they post on this forum as well as.  Sadly Advisor Neal has done this, Gina Psychic Visionaire (and these I thought were some of the better readers) but the fact is readers read this site, have fans and block just as easily.

It’s not just advisors who delete their crappy feedback, but sometimes Keen itself won’t even post it to their profile. For example, there are two readers I left bad feedback for. I left this feedback because they were not only rude, but they cut the call midway for no reason. I left them bad feedback due to rudeness — the reading itself wasn’t negative and was accurate at the time. Anyways, I submitted the feedback and instead of posting it on their profile it doesn’t show up at all. It’s super f’ing shady of them to do that and makes me wary of all these readers with so-called 5 star ratings.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 03:49:05 AM »
Take any platform with a grain of salt. They all operate the same (TO MAKE MONEY), so this should not be news.

PurpleOcean was founded by Bitwine Owners.
  https://www.purpleocean.co/for-advisors

Purple Garden was founded by the makers of PurpleOcean & Bitwine.
  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.purplegarden.android&hl=en_US&gl=US

Purple Ocean, Purple Garden, and BitWine merged with Ingenio, which owns Keen (Psychic Center, Horoscope.com, Astrology.com).
  https://help.purpleocean.co/hc/en-us/articles/4685260606493-FAQ-for-Barges-Ingenio-Merger
  https://pitchbook.com/profiles/company/466924-96#overview

**All operate independently of one another.
There are probably more unaware mergers/acquisitions in the works.

Oh, I meant to add the timeline: https://www.ingenio.com/about
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 04:18:24 AM by HornetKick »

Offline Onyx

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 12:41:55 PM »
I just went to close my keen account and can't remember how I did it! I saw in this forum last year how to do it and I closed my old account....then created a new one.  :P But now when I search I only see people saying contact customer service.  Does anyone know how to close their account? My memory sucks. Thanks

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 10:26:07 PM »
I just went to close my keen account and can't remember how I did it! I saw in this forum last year how to do it and I closed my old account....then created a new one.  :P But now when I search I only see people saying contact customer service.  Does anyone know how to close their account? My memory sucks. Thanks

Click the following
➡️ Help
➡️ Customer support
➡️ FAQ

Under by email  contact “our Customer support page” (but any thing that gets you to this)

Thennn…

“How may we assist you?”
Scroll to:

➡️ Account Management
(Regarding)
➡️ Deactivate

There might be a faster way … but to permanently deactivate I think if you fight a charge with CC or bank charge.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 12:33:07 PM »

Click the following
➡️ Help
➡️ Customer support
➡️ FAQ

Under by email  contact “our Customer support page” (but any thing that gets you to this)

Thennn…

“How may we assist you?”
Scroll to:

➡️ Account Management
(Regarding)
➡️ Deactivate

There might be a faster way … but to permanently deactivate I think if you fight a charge with CC or bank charge.
Thank You!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2023, 05:50:51 PM »
Keen has jacked their cut to over 60% now, that's why advisors are raising their rates. They've also bought up a lot of their competition. I think we're going to see a proliferation of new platforms again. I only use the platform for like 2 advisors now and that's it.

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2023, 09:49:04 PM »
It's called corporate greed.

Keen has jacked their cut to over 60% now, that's why advisors are raising their rates. They've also bought up a lot of their competition. I think we're going to see a proliferation of new platforms again. I only use the platform for like 2 advisors now and that's it.

Yeah, I don’t understand that part… If they’re buying the competition shouldn’t then their advisors percentage fee go down? Or more lower prices… I hope my few favorites leave Keen to create their own personal site.

Offline Mina

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2023, 05:11:46 AM »
💯
It's called corporate greed.

Yeah, I don’t understand that part… If they’re buying the competition shouldn’t then their advisors percentage fee go down? Or more lower prices… I hope my few favorites leave Keen to create their own personal site.

Offline mei22

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2023, 01:12:36 AM »
I gave up on Keen MONTHS ago. I only use bitwine. The only readers EVER good imo have been a guy tarot reader on Keen I think his name had mystic or king in it? and journeyryan is alright.. but other than that all of the rest from $30 to $3 are shams. I don’t know how they even come up with some of the responses that seem sorta relevant. They literally just feed off whatever it’s crazy how they have the guts to do that.. I would have honestly never read with keen if I could turn back time. Bitwine (Ari and Rachel) are the only true psychics I feel I have come across online. Also, keen is insanely expensive.. I’m not even trying to think of how much $$$ I spent on those fake readers.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 11:32:13 AM »
I tried Bitwine afterteadibg this.  thank you.

I agree…Keen advisors seem to just make up stories out of nowhere.  Not psychic!!

I gave up on Keen MONTHS ago. I only use bitwine. The only readers EVER good imo have been a guy tarot reader on Keen I think his name had mystic or king in it? and journeyryan is alright.. but other than that all of the rest from $30 to $3 are shams. I don’t know how they even come up with some of the responses that seem sorta relevant. They literally just feed off whatever it’s crazy how they have the guts to do that.. I would have honestly never read with keen if I could turn back time. Bitwine (Ari and Rachel) are the only true psychics I feel I have come across online. Also, keen is insanely expensive.. I’m not even trying to think of how much $$$ I spent on those fake readers.