Author Topic: Note-Sharing Amongst Readers  (Read 4525 times)

Offline HazelYella

Note-Sharing Amongst Readers
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:00:06 AM »
I can pretty much confirm the following readers share notes/info about clients, because their wording, predictions, etc was exactly the same verbatim:

Louisebell
IngridCapron

Wonder what type of system/database they use to share data? Regular old email, chat?

Offline SarahM

Re: Note-Sharing Amongst Readers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 05:35:31 AM »
Lol Louisebell blocked me for no reason, never even read with her.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 09:47:52 AM »
Even if two readers shared info say they were friends. It makes no sense to use identical wordings. 
Realistically how would one know you’re going to call the other? Are you a regular with both?  If it’s your first time with each, I doubt they’d be able to remember it or go through a file before a call.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 10:28:45 PM »
There are forums and social media groups where information is shared about callers.

They absolutely do.

Even in the Keen platform there is an advisor forum where advisors discuss callers. 

Your life is NOT private.   Some examples attached. 

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 12:10:27 AM »
YOU ARE A READER ON KEEN! How else would you have access to their "forum"???? Buh-bye!

There are forums and social media groups where information is shared about callers.

They absolutely do.

Even in the Keen platform there is an advisor forum where advisors discuss callers. 

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 12:48:43 AM »

They absolutely do.

Ugh- sadly I agree with these notes and can admit they’re probably talking about me 😅😅😅
Minus the tweaker BF … I hope 🤞 👀

I mean is this gotcha moment? but the truth is how often I have called because I can’t emotionally handle myself and how I projected myself to former lovers

The fact is: when my fantasy does not match current reality and I am having an emotional upset … it’s a form of entertainment indeed

And with these posts you been posting reads like you’re having trouble too… accepting n stuff

But this does help burst the bubble more so thanks

Offline Army

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 01:21:23 AM »

They absolutely do.

Thank you so much for this Jessica.. it is an eye opener.. it’s good to see some bad good intentions while others like seer1 cares about the money and business.. thank you

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 05:26:11 AM »
It's very unethical. reading should be private.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 04:06:58 AM »
I can pretty much confirm the following readers share notes/info about clients, because their wording, predictions, etc was exactly the same verbatim:

Louisebell
IngridCapron

Wonder what type of system/database they use to share data? Regular old email, chat?
What benefits do they receive from sharing notes?  Unless they are pooling their incomes, it can't be financial.

Offline regrets

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 05:39:41 AM »
They share notes,  example, poi name and star sign.
So next time you call, they say oh does your ex have this letter in his name? So you think they are psychic and you carry on calling.   I believe the phone  companies with lots of psyschcis so this.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 08:50:00 AM »
I don’t have access to the forum.  Someone sent this to me after I told her how advisors discuss private information.

She went and looked and was shocked.  And sent me the screenshots.

These were just a few posts.  She said there were a minimum of hundreds.

It’s incredibly unethical to post about client calls. 

Offline Army

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2023, 09:33:45 AM »
Well I read with Joelle Cham based on the screenshot attached on here.. since she is so strict with quality clients.. so I’ll l wait and see how things unfold from her reading and let you guys know how it goes

Offline jackY

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2023, 01:58:11 PM »
Mmmmhmmmm...

I don’t have access to the forum.  Someone sent this to me after I told her how advisors discuss private information.

She went and looked and was shocked.  And sent me the screenshots.

These were just a few posts.  She said there were a minimum of hundreds.

It’s incredibly unethical to post about client calls.

Offline Mina

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2023, 05:00:37 PM »
Well I read with Joelle Cham based on the screenshot attached on here.. since she is so strict with quality clients.. so I’ll l wait and see how things unfold from her reading and let you guys know how it goes

What?! That doesn’t make sense. So you spent money on crappy reader who is picky about their clientele… to see if they’ll block you?

Sadly this makes what Heartsong says about us right!

Offline Army

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2023, 08:09:49 PM »
No… I did NOT read with her to see if she would block me.. I wanted to see how much quality she had in her reading considering what she actually said on that forum..
no need to get all pointy over it and make all assumptions... relax man
she gave me predictions.. I am now going to wait and see