Author Topic: Costs of Psychics  (Read 1418 times)

Offline aquagirl

Costs of Psychics
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:14:31 PM »
When ever i see a new psychic mentioned, i go and check them out. But I'm always shocked at how much the per min cost is.  I have trouble paying over 3$ per min lol  I'm just curious why people spend so much per min cost when there are really good readers that charge a lot less. Especially when you see an advisor charge 15 per min and it's chat, which takes so much longer than a phone call.

By paying these prices do we keep feeding this industry with ridiculous prices? I mean look at keen alone, i remember when i first started you could charge 25 cents per min. And now keen's lowest is 1.99 per min.  And i'm sure they will continue to raise these prices as well as long as the demand is there and people are willing to pay the $$$$. but what if we protested and stopped calling all the readers that say charge more than 4$ per min. Would that force them all to lower their prices? Would that make these companies pay attention?  I know the readers take home less than 45% of their rates depending on the company they work for (unless independent). They go up because they know people will pay them. will they go back down if customers refuse to pay? I'm just thinking outloud here.

I noticed a few people call these advisors who are expensive on a regular basis,  my cheap ones ding a hole in my pocket, so i can't imagine these others. 

This isn't meant to be to judgy, i'm just curious as i know i struggle with even 3 dollars a minute lol  I mean i'm happy to pay a decent rate that is fair per hour, but a huge difference between 100 for the hour vs 600.

just thoughts , i'd love to hear imput and thoughts of others.

Offline Daisy573

Re: Costs of Psychics
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 12:30:22 AM »
None of my faves are under $4 a min!!  haha  Who is good that is cheaper than $4?

I think we all have our own limit for what is considered too much. Some readers who charge a lot can also be pretty fast so you can get a lot of out of them in not a lot of time.  Sometimes it balances itself out.  I never spend an hour on a reading but that's just me.

anything