Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Spells/Black Magick

(1/3) > >>

queenofwands:
I am wondering if anyone on here has had experience and success with black magick spells? No judgement please. Bible thumpers need not reply, thanks.

SadClownCake:
I have. Never had much success with things like candle spells, but I did with hoodoo powders. I was in a dire situation at home and needed someone...neutralized. Some meticulously made goofer dust did the trick well enough.

I must have done over a dozen rituals, but this was an extremely stubborn target, so I had to take it to the highest order, and the dust delivered.

PsyGurl:
Googling “goofer dust” right now!  :D :D

queenofwands:

--- Quote from: SadClownCake on August 06, 2021, 06:41:01 PM ---I have. Never had much success with things like candle spells, but I did with hoodoo powders. I was in a dire situation at home and needed someone...neutralized. Some meticulously made goofer dust did the trick well enough.

I must have done over a dozen rituals, but this was an extremely stubborn target, so I had to take it to the highest order, and the dust delivered.

--- End quote ---

would you consider hoodoo black magick tho? By black magick I mean working with demons

SadClownCake:
I would consider it black magick, but what do I know? lol I did try working with demons to accomplish what I needed, but didn't have much luck with sigils or anything. I did, however, manage to contact one simply by asking with intent. It was a critical part of my success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version