Author Topic: Lakshmi  (Read 3057 times)

Offline queenofwands

Lakshmi
« on: July 21, 2021, 07:54:41 PM »
Had a few very specific work related predictions happen from her last year. Reading from June of this year is pending, although her timeline of end of June/beginning of July for a contract did not happen.

She has a gift but can be annoying when she goes "could mean this could mean that" when she doesn't know exactly what the cards mean. I'm paying for a reading no a guessing game

Offline Kate

Re: Lakshmi
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 12:33:19 AM »
Had a few very specific work related predictions happen from her last year. Reading from June of this year is pending, although her timeline of end of June/beginning of July for a contract did not happen.

She has a gift but can be annoying when she goes "could mean this could mean that" when she doesn't know exactly what the cards mean. I'm paying for a reading no a guessing game

I thought she was really good when I first read with her - very confident and it seemed to resonate. However, nothing she said happened, I called her three times in all (about love) - and not only did her predictions not happen, they did a 180 degree flip, I asked her why and her explanation to me was "we can only see what we can see".. maybe she is better with work.

Offline buiji

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 05:35:31 PM »
Lakshmi fast but we did not connect doesn't she's not psychic but she didn't work for me.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
I recently got a new job. This has been something weighing heavily on my mind for the last couple of years, mostly because it would mean walking away from a company I’ve been with for almost 20 years.

I read with Lakshmi lots over the last two years and she kept picking up a change in job, new company negotiations and waiting on the responses, and traveling for work. ALL of that happened this last week, and the travel will happen in two weeks. I never thought in a million years I’d negotiate a salary just based off my personality, but I sure did - even went back and forth a few times. But her specifics from the readings were so on point, just way later.

I read with her agin yesterday and called about personal stuff and did not mention anything to her about the new job. She did say she saw me signing up for new benefits in the near future. Pretty specific abs definitely on point.

If you’ve read with her and have nothing come to pass, my experience says to not discount her!

I’ll add I’ve read with just about everyone and am very picky and analytical and picks every dang word apart.

Thanks!

anything