Author Topic: Those Who Were Correct About a Major Prediction For Me!  (Read 8790 times)

Offline Heather

Those Who Were Correct About a Major Prediction For Me!
« on: July 19, 2021, 02:49:55 AM »
So I recently had a major prediction come through. Here’s a rundown of those who got it right:

Tajah: Saw the delay. Described the feelings of the individuals correctly. Also spoke with her after and she described several people/circumstances with amazing accuracy.

Lewis: Physically described the person I was asking about. Knew my reaction before I did. Got the outcome correct.

Josie: She was a new one I tried. Was also correct with final outcome.

Tara: I only spoke with her through chat because we know how she is lol…she was right too.

Stevie: I thought if anyone was gonna tell me “no, it ain’t happening” it would be her, but she saw my final outcome as well and described it accurately.

Sunny: Described feelings accurately and got the final outcome correct.

Martina: She was correct with outcome and a specific detail that none of the others got right.

Noreen: Spoke with her throughout and she was right about the final outcome as well as my job situation.

For a while I thought they were all going to be wrong, but life went in an unexpected direction.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 09:22:20 PM by Heather »

Offline Kate

Re: Those Who Were Correct About a Major Prediction For Me!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 07:18:44 AM »
So I recently had a major prediction come through. Here’s a rundown of those who got it right:

Tajah: Saw the delay. Described the feelings of the individuals correctly. Also spoke with her after and she described several people/circumstances with amazing accuracy.

Lewis: Physically described the person I was asking about. Knew my reaction before I did. Got the outcome correct.

Tara: I only spoke with her through chat because we know how she is lol…she was right too.

Stevie: I thought if anyone was gonna tell me “no, it ain’t happening” it would be her, but she saw my final outcome as well and described it accurately.

Martina: She was correct with outcome and a specific detail that none of the others got right.

For a while I thought they were all going to be wrong, but life went in an unexpected direction.

Great rundown - thank you.  You sound happy - so I hope the predicted outcome is the one you wanted Xxx
Who out of the list above would you choose as a "go to".. not just correct on outcome, but a support with accurate info throughout...? Is there anyone?

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 03:07:07 PM »
I would say Lewis and Tajah were the best for me.

Offline mike412

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 03:29:00 PM »

.       Tajah’s timeline for me came and passed without it coming true. Is she normally off with her timelines? And Sunny completely flipped her prediction from the first reading to the second, not really sure what to believe. Sunny did say one thing that I know for fact isn’t true, so I’m not so sure with her.....

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 05:00:07 PM »

.       Tajah’s timeline for me came and passed without it coming true. Is she normally off with her timelines? And Sunny completely flipped her prediction from the first reading to the second, not really sure what to believe. Sunny did say one thing that I know for fact isn’t true, so I’m not so sure with her.....

I don’t even pay attention to Tajah’s timelines really other than when she says she sees a delay, she usually correct for me. She’s also good at describing a person’s thoughts and feelings. Sunny can be a wild card with her readings, but she was definitely on it this last time.

Offline mike412

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 08:43:35 PM »

In regards to my reading with Tara, she said I have to take action for her prediction to take place. How was your experience with Tara?

I don’t even pay attention to Tajah’s timelines really other than when she says she sees a delay, she usually correct for me. She’s also good at describing a person’s thoughts and feelings. Sunny can be a wild card with her readings, but she was definitely on it this last time.

Offline mike412

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 08:53:30 PM »
I also read with Tara, she basically said in order my prediction to come to pass I would have to take action and things would work out overtime. What was your experience with Tara like?

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 09:20:26 PM »
I also read with Tara, she basically said in order my prediction to come to pass I would have to take action and things would work out overtime. What was your experience with Tara like?

She can be quite judgmental which is why I opted for Chat. She seems more focused on chat rather than phone…for me anyway.

Offline mike412

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 03:06:13 PM »
I just read with Josie and her prediction seems to line up with Tara’s to an extent. How was Josie for you?

Offline Heather

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 03:06:22 AM »
I just read with Josie and her prediction seems to line up with Tara’s to an extent. How was Josie for you?

Josie’s timing was correct for me.

Offline mike412

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 03:54:46 PM »
How accurate was Stevie for you? In regards to relationships?

Offline Heather

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 08:49:52 PM »
Stevie has been pretty accurate for me I have to say. She’s very blunt, so be ready for that.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 08:51:23 PM by Heather »

anything