Author Topic: psychics that are good with career-related question.  (Read 9740 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: psychics that are good with career-related question.
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2022, 07:01:46 AM »
after 2 years of active searching (from Oct 2020 to Now) and multiple failed phone/zoom/in-person interviews  :P,  I finally got some good news.   I will certainly update this thread once everything is confirmed.  I will provide an update as to who I spoke with and what they predicted. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 07:04:14 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline regrets

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2022, 05:51:23 PM »
Congratulations x

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2022, 06:58:19 PM »
Thanks so much! I ll update once everything is confirmed

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2022, 09:40:15 AM »
here is my list

0.  tarot reader Milla Maria

https://www.millamaria.com/

I requested a free tarot reading from this tarot reader.  she nailed everything and gave me a time frame of 3 weeks ( i have been looking and interviewing since 11/2020).  It happened.  She also pointed out that I will get something through networking.  I did get this position through networking.  I reached out to her today to ask her to share her contact info so I can refer people to her for readings.  this is her new website. 

1.  Clairvoyant Dorothea.
see this thread         http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,6837.msg141913.html#msg141913
I did not like her reading style at first but later on half of the reading turn out to be true.  The other half will take place at the end of this year so I cannot report on its accuracy at this moment.  if you want a reading with her, I have her assistant number so please message me. 
you can also find recordings of her psychic show on twitter. 

2.  Cookie
told me in 3-9 (months or between March and Sep).   correct.  happened within the timeframe.

3. Yona
timing is way off.   told me that I will find a new position last year 2/2021.  nothing happened until now. 60% of her reading happened and the other 40% did not.

4. QOC
YES/NO questions on the interviews were all wrong.   she mentioned something on her own once and this is the only thing she got correct.

5. SINCERITY
WRONG.  predication never happened.

6. other psychics I spoke with

WRONG. prediction never happened.

I would recommend psychic 0 and 1 based on my personal experience.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:57:09 AM by lanlingyu »

lovefash

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2022, 01:11:55 PM »
Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for the update. I have yet to find a reader that is accurate for career. Even Kiesha has been wrong. I’m still at the same job. Lots of job opportunities have fell through due to the industry I’m trying to transition to(lost of layoff and slow down in hiring and lots of competition).

I’m hoping something happens for me soon.

Again congratulations!

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2022, 07:46:31 AM »
thanks a lot!  I am going to start my new position in 2 weeks.

I recommend both 0 and 1.   different style but both accurate.

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for the update. I have yet to find a reader that is accurate for career. Even Kiesha has been wrong. I’m still at the same job. Lots of job opportunities have fell through due to the industry I’m trying to transition to(lost of layoff and slow down in hiring and lots of competition).

I’m hoping something happens for me soon.

Again congratulations!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 07:48:50 AM by lanlingyu »