Author Topic: psychics that are good with career-related question.  (Read 9741 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: psychics that are good with career-related question.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2021, 03:55:17 AM »
hi, Thanks JackY.  I applied to 2 position.  still have not heard back from neither.  one of the two I know I will have no chance since they probably have found someone.  the other one I am not even sure if they are interviewing :(.   

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2021, 08:39:50 PM »
hi, Thanks JackY.  I applied to 2 position.  still have not heard back from neither.  one of the two I know I will have no chance since they probably have found someone.  the other one I am not even sure if they are interviewing :(.

Sorry you have not heard anything back yet.  I agree with JackY,  there are tons of open positions to fill now.  Keep applying and you may get something by the end of summer which is more realistic than the dates you were given in my opinion. 

Offline souls3@

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 04:17:55 AM »
Probably Yona for me.

She can predict as far as tomorrow and her 3 month  away prediction also came to pass. But her relationship prediction has been year long and still haven’t seen the light 😭😭

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2021, 04:45:56 AM »
she predicted a new position in Feb reading and again in May reading but nothing happened so far.  but she did say that it will take some time because the card didn't appear in the first few crossses.

Probably Yona for me.

She can predict as far as tomorrow and her 3 month  away prediction also came to pass. But her relationship prediction has been year long and still haven’t seen the light 😭😭

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 04:47:14 AM »
thank you!

It's going to turn around! I can tell you for certain that it is an employee's market right now. Companies can't fill so many open roles and people are quitting left and right for more money and flexibility. I promise-you do your part and it's gonna happen soon!!

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 04:48:38 AM »
thank you!  I am currently employed.  I have been with my current employer for the past 4 years.  wish to seek a new position.

Sorry you have not heard anything back yet.  I agree with JackY,  there are tons of open positions to fill now.  Keep applying and you may get something by the end of summer which is more realistic than the dates you were given in my opinion.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 12:55:04 AM »
A year ago, Aries Int told me I would have a career change in August. Just this past week, I heard of possible changes to my current position.

I have also spoken with Robyn and Deena on Bob Olsen's Best Psychic directory.  They have also been correct for me in terms of reading all the people that impact my job situation correctly.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »
nothing came to pass :(.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2022, 06:09:39 PM »
Here are a few readers I've tried mostly from Keen.

Sage
I told her via chat I was calling about the job and she just took off onto a whole bunch of nothingness. She specifically said, ‘I sense you pushing for changes and meeting resistance, and you are going to execute those changes effectively.’ This will never happen and was never going to happen since the CEO and her assistant are friends. Also, this had nothing to do with anything I was calling about. That general statement can be aimed at anyone about anything. Just so useless in my opinion. I also mentioned that I had interviewed recently and does she see anyone calling back. And she said I see you in this job. Well which job would that be? I interviewed with several and had second interviews coming up. She was $2.99 pm and not even worth that much. AWFUL!

Asia
At $2.99 pm she talked about some manifesting crap and also mentioned some retrograde junk. She said that the job I want has not become available yet. This was blatantly wrong because the job I got, I was contacted the day before her reading on 1/7/22 for an interview so the job already existed. I have no clue what she was picking up on.

Dianne Evangelista
Wrong at $2.49 pm

Marla Dawn
At $3.99 pm she seemed very connected. I plan on reading with her again. We discussed other interests outside of the job.

SerenaStar11
At $3.75 pm she wasn't bad and her timing was fairly correct. I'd read with her again.

Cheyenne Skye
At $4.18 pm her timing was exact.

Queene-of-Hearts
At $3.36 pm she was more correct than anyone. She mentioned the kind of job I would get, working with attorneys and was exact on the timing of when it will happen. She said the end of February beginning in March. I just took notes; of course I didn't believe her, so there you go! My background just came through and although an offer was made two weeks ago, the new job wanted to start 2/28/22 but because of the delay, I’ll actually be starting March 7, 2022 (just like she said).

22degreeshalo
I also read with a two woman shop, Heba/Emine on Etsy a year ago (I requested Heba) and she was accurate about the company I am currently with in how they were unsure that I will be sticking around long term and said they were worried the role won't maintain my interest and said I was being offered a big pentacle. The new company has offered me $20k more than where I am currently. I will definitely read with them again. I've read with them twice with the first reading at around $5 and the second around $10.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:11:45 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2022, 09:11:44 PM »
I have read with a handful of advisors regarding my career.

JourneybySpirit - spoke to her on 4/13, she advised I would receive a job offer after the 19th of April.  I received a tentative offer today - 4/28.

Veruska18 - spoke with her on 4/20, she advised I would receive contact by Thursday or Friday of this week.  The call/email for the tentative offer came today - 4/28.

Marla Dawn - spoke with her on 4/20 - she said I wouldn't get this particular job, but would get another one after that she thinks is permanent and I would hear about it sometime in May.

Queene-of-Hearts - she said I would get offered a permanent role around the end of June.  She did identify that the new job I have only been at for 3 weeks is a big ball of chaos, which is correct and why I don't want to stay.

PhoenixRising - spoke with her on 4/28.  She predicted I would be in a different job by the end of May (which could be accurate, depending on if I accept this tentative offer and my background check).

Offline Anon

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2022, 10:33:40 PM »
It's normally much easier to predict on jobs/career...perhaps because it's not reliant on anyone else but yourself in controlling the outcome.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2022, 02:56:20 PM »
This is very clearly not true.

There are tons of other aspects which involve other people related to careers. I've gone through panel interviews and if one person doesn't like you, it can sway where the interview goes and how it lands. I've gotten through many phone and test screenings, then HR, only to be stopped by a psycho manager. I was late to an interview once because the organizer did not send the meeting link. Of course, this looks bad and of course, I should have realized this. TF! I even interviewed three times once and the company notified me that I was not selected, only to call me two weeks later for another interview and I got the job. WTF?

I've had interviews where they were going to move forward only to stop because the budget no longer supported the position. They called me twice over a 9-mth period saying they were still interested. Dude gave me both his work and home numbers. What? I've been at the top of the interview chain only for the selection process to swerve to an existing employee who was not considered before, or someone came back or they knew someone from their sister company and went with them.

My current job HR kept wording her responses tentatively, "well, if you are selected" "if they decide to move forward". She was still saying this crap during the extensive background check (federally, internationally, Canada). I had gotten my paperwork back that everything had cleared and she was saying she had not been notified. She would have gotten shit before me. Seriously??

And none of this was in my control, it was always someone else.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2022, 03:32:12 PM »
This is very clearly not true.

There are tons of other aspects which involve other people related to careers. I've gone through panel interviews and if one person doesn't like you, it can sway where the interview goes and how it lands. I've gotten through many phone and test screenings, then HR, only to be stopped by a psycho manager. I was late to an interview once because the organizer did not send the meeting link. Of course, this looks bad and of course, I should have realized this. TF! I even interviewed three times once and the company notified me that I was not selected, only to call me two weeks later for another interview and I got the job. WTF?

I've had interviews where they were going to move forward only to stop because the budget no longer supported the position. They called me twice over a 9-mth period saying they were still interested. Dude gave me both his work and home numbers. What? I've been at the top of the interview chain only for the selection process to swerve to an existing employee who was not considered before, or someone came back or they knew someone from their sister company and went with them.

My current job HR kept wording her responses tentatively, "well, if you are selected" "if they decide to move forward". She was still saying this crap during the extensive background check (federally, internationally, Canada). I had gotten my paperwork back that everything had cleared and she was saying she had not been notified. She would have gotten shit before me. Seriously??

And none of this was in my control, it was always someone else.

I will add to my Veruska18 review that she also identified that I interviewed with a panel of people (although she got the mix wrong) and said the "light-haired" lady liked me.  I honestly don't remember all 4 of the panel because it was nerve-wracking to be sitting with a panel of 4, each taking turns asking me questions.  She also said that she feels like there will be a group of people who are being brought on, which I also believe to be correct as I think these term roles are for a specific set of funding that is a priority of this current administration that may be a one-and-done funding (hence why the jobs are only slated through a final date of 9/30/2025).  So I feel like she really did hit on some major points.  She did say she thought orientation would be mid-May, which won't work because I have a vacation planned the week of the 15th.  We haven't gotten to that part of the negotiations though since I just accepted the tentative offer and now the background checks start.  So we will see if that part of her prediction happens.

She is a strange one to talk to - her voice and accent are a little hard to understand, but so far she's been the most correct for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2022, 03:45:48 PM »
You said term roles, but do you mean temp roles (which would be temporary).

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2022, 04:17:30 PM »
You said term roles, but do you mean temp roles (which would be temporary).

Yes, it's a Term appointment not to exceed September 30, 2025.

anything