Author Topic: psychics that are good with career-related question.  (Read 9737 times)

Offline lanlingyu

psychics that are good with career-related question.
« on: July 16, 2021, 08:05:56 PM »
hi, all.  could anyone recommend a psychic who is good at career related questions? I am burnt out at my current job.  I have been looking for a new job for a while.  I don't know when I will get one.  Thanks a lot!

pfizer

Re: psychics that are good with career-related question.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 02:25:45 AM »
i still think ari is very good at business reading.

Offline Napdka

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 02:49:13 PM »
Who is Ari please ?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 05:43:03 PM »
For me, I like to call Sacred Path on Keen for all of my career questions.  She has guided through so many difficult situations.  She is pricey but is very fast so you can get a lot of info in a short amount of time.  She is not good with general readings or timing in my opinion though.  Ask pointed direct questions and she will give you direct answers.  She has been very good at this for me.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 11:33:25 PM »
hi, Thanks a lot.  I phoned her today and she said by the end of this month and another offer by the 8/2.  I will report back.

For me, I like to call Sacred Path on Keen for all of my career questions.  She has guided through so many difficult situations.  She is pricey but is very fast so you can get a lot of info in a short amount of time.  She is not good with general readings or timing in my opinion though.  Ask pointed direct questions and she will give you direct answers.  She has been very good at this for me.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 02:11:35 AM »
thank you!  how do I reach out to her?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 04:04:36 AM »
I don't have any personal experience but I hear kisha is pretty good at it.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 04:19:26 AM »
hi I have tried her service but nothing panned out  :(

I don't have any personal experience but I hear kisha is pretty good at it.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 02:19:01 AM »
Yona was good at Career reading for me. Her March prediction was correct.
Ari was a total off she said I will quit my job but no, I wasn' thinking about to leave my job at all.
It was not careerwise but she also said I will leave my husband and will face financial challenge but no, I wouldn't have financial problem at all and I had no intention to separate with my partner.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 02:25:16 AM by ES1281 »

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 01:59:44 PM »
bitwine
she worked well for me at business issues.

thank you!  how do I reach out to her?

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2021, 12:41:38 AM »
Thank you!  I read with yona and she told me this summer I will get a new position.

Ari was a total off she said I will quit my job but no, I wasn' thinking about to leave my job at all.
It was not careerwise but she also said I will leave my husband and will face financial challenge but no, I wouldn't have financial problem at all and I had no intention to separate with my partner.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2021, 12:42:43 AM »
so far nothing happened but it is only Wednesday 

hi, Thanks a lot.  I phoned her today and she said by the end of this month and another offer by the 8/2.  I will report back.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2021, 12:45:29 AM »
Thank you!  I read with yona and she told me this summer I will get a new position.

keep us posted!  I'm curious if what they said will pan out.  Sacred Path outcomes are usually pretty spot on for me but her timing is not...example, she said something work related for me would happen in March, more like it's going to happen in August haha...but it will still happen, I've gotten confirmation on it from work already.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:47:20 AM by Daisy573 »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2021, 03:50:38 AM »
the call was brief.  she only gave me those 2 dates  :'(
no detail from her guides
except "they want someone to start working asap"

keep us posted!  I'm curious if what they said will pan out.  Sacred Path outcomes are usually pretty spot on for me but her timing is not...example, she said something work related for me would happen in March, more like it's going to happen in August haha...but it will still happen, I've gotten confirmation on it from work already.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:28:45 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2021, 01:39:45 AM »
so far nothing happened this week :(

anything