Author Topic: Here we go again…  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Here we go again…
« on: July 14, 2021, 01:42:12 AM »
After getting 0 readings for months and thinking I was done with psychics, a situation occurred and I was right back to bingeing like I hadn’t learned any of the many painful lessons I learned. Like a total newbie. I am so ashamed and baffled that I would do this again. I have spent thousands in just a couple of months and feel just as sad and anxious.

I am once again trying to ignore the anxiety and go cold turkey and move forward… without getting readings… again. I hope to update this thread when I know the psychic addiction is actually over this time.

I absolutely LOVE when I see a profile has not been active for many months or years because it means they are DONE and I am so happy for them.

Unless (and hopefully not) it’s for an awful reason, when you see I’ve not logged on for some time… just know that I escaped and I am happy.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: Here we go again…
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:25:56 PM »
So sorry to hear this and please know there are many of us on here who want to help and support you! You can always PM me, I have done this numerous times and it truly is hard to break the habit.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:26:47 PM »
I went through this too. Was doing so well last summer and then towards the end of the summer I totally relapsed lol. Eight months and way too much money later, I think I’m Done for good. Readings have never really helped me in any way anyway. Just a terrible habit I’m glad to have broken free from.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 07:53:31 PM »
Thank you both ❤️

I am doing a bit better today. Definitely no readings! It’s so frustrating thinking of the money I’ve wasted. I could have gone on the most luxurious holiday, paid off debt, bought multiple handbags. Hope I have learned my lesson this time.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 03:13:39 AM »
Just added up that I’ve spent $3000 on readings in the past 4 months alone! I knew it was bad but wow I didn’t know it was that bad  :o hugely incentivised me to STOP.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 08:47:48 PM »
Just added up that I’ve spent $3000 on readings in the past 4 months alone! I knew it was bad but wow I didn’t know it was that bad  :o hugely incentivised me to STOP.

What platforms do you mostly use; is there some way more pricier than others?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 09:11:08 PM »

What platforms do you mostly use; is there some way more pricier than others?

Honestly, I wish I never discovered California Psychics- by far the worst culprit.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 03:04:05 PM »
@Truthfromrosie, You have to take it a day at time and a psychic at a time. I know it's not easy. If you could find 1 or 2 reliable Psychics , then it would be therapeutic. I know it's difficult to fight the impulse when You want answers in the Now. Sending You encouragement. This too shall pass.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2021, 10:01:41 PM »
I am actually done. I’ve realised I’ve been totally lead astray again by even the couple I have come to trust. Nothing prepared me for this, I am devastated. I am leaving and I won’t be back.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2021, 10:13:25 PM »
I am actually done. I’ve realised I’ve been totally lead astray again by even the couple I have come to trust. Nothing prepared me for this, I am devastated. I am leaving and I won’t be back.
Oh no I’m so sorry 🥺

Feel free to PM me if you need someone. I totally understand as I’ve been there before. Hugs ❤️

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 11:52:48 PM »
So, so, sooo many of us have been where you have been. I can tell you from experience approximately 99% of psychics you touch base with are wrong. I know there are many people out there that are gifted, but that doesn't mean that their predictions will ever be correct. I have spent thousands myself over the years and now have a few that I speak to periodically. Even the ones that are incredibly accurate for the current time can be wrong about things.

Hugs friend

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 12:33:37 AM »
Why does it seem like there is help and information out there for other addictions but that's just not the case for ours.  Just so much shame.  Anyone I've dared to talk about it with seem to think it's a joke.  Obviously I know it's not as devastating as say a heroin addiction but if only they understood what I've done to my finances....
Just thinking out loud I guess - sending love and good vibes to all of you dealing with this.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2021, 03:07:24 AM »
Why does it seem like there is help and information out there for other addictions but that's just not the case for ours.  Just so much shame.  Anyone I've dared to talk about it with seem to think it's a joke.  Obviously I know it's not as devastating as say a heroin addiction but if only they understood what I've done to my finances....
Just thinking out loud I guess - sending love and good vibes to all of you dealing with this.

I honestly don't know and couldn't agree more to be honest. That said, I wouldn't talk to anyone in my family about this stuff and none of them believe in it and would be shocked to know how much money I've blown on this... "hobby" I suppose you could call it.

I do think that there is something in this forum on this type of addiction, I haven't read anything on it yet. I have been guilty of binging, but learned my lesson and walked away for a long time. Helped that I found someone I was involved with for a number of years, which kept my head out of the game for a long time.

anything