Author Topic: Transformed  (Read 6833 times)

Offline Zee

Transformed
« on: August 30, 2013, 02:49:22 AM »
Her name is Dee. Has anyone read with her? She is a 3C (Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient) and only $2.54 min.
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/transformed/8701141

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Transformed
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »

I read with Dee several years back, at the time she was 1.99 a min or 1.89 something like that.  I liked Dee, although she didn't really get a lot of detail, but when her predictions didn't happen I called her back to tell her and her prediction took a 180 lol.  I never called her back again!  This seems to be the theme with Keen readers, when predictions don't come to fruition they take the free will route or go on to say that something you did changed the reading....whatever.  I will say that Dee is very comforting to talk to but nothing she said to me told me she truly had insight into why I was calling, and nothing she said panned out anyway.

Her name is Dee. Has anyone read with her? She is a 3C (Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient) and only $2.54 min.
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/transformed/8701141

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 11:28:21 PM »
Just found this thread - wanted to put my 2 cents in about Dee. She is so sweet and extremely calm. Her first read with me, she picked up on contact and my POI completely. However, the second reading was a bit vague but she did answer my question. I really liked her and I do recommend her. She is non judgmental and very patient.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 02:55:58 AM »
Anyone has any update about Dee?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 03:19:01 AM »
I read with her several times. She didn’t work for me.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »
I have read with her several times over the last 10 years. Although she doesn't give much detail, her answers usually pan out to be correct.  A while back I called about an issue at work that I was certain was going to cause me a lot of trouble.  Dee said "no, this will blow over by the end of the week" - she was correct.  Four years ago a long-term relationship ended badly.  For the last four years, she kept saying "you two will end up being friends again".  I had NO contact from this person, none, I tried but he wasn't having it.  In fact, I was certain he had blocked me.  Six weeks ago he showed back up in my life!  We are not together but he helped me out of a financial jam.  Long story, but I needed $1000 and he was at my house within an hour with cash.  We have been talking on the phone ever since and I realize he is a dear friend to me in every way.  So Dee was correct.  Her timing is not good and if you ask her something like "when am I going to meet the love of my life" you probably won't get a dependable answer. 

Seems her style is best suited for off the cuff predictions.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
Any updates with her? I’m curious to know if she keeps notes or not. Such a sweet lady

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 03:00:53 AM »
She’s nice but didn’t work for me. Said all this stuff that never came to pass

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
Dee is extremely sweet and she does pick up on some things but overall I would agree with the person who stated that she is more comforting to speak to than accurate especially with predictions.  She doesnt give very much detail either.  I havent called her in a long time because I realized that I wasnt really getting much out of the reading except of nice comforting woman to talk to.  Nothing really mind blowing in the psychic department for me.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 02:39:27 AM »
She’s fake! And she has another Keen profile under a different name.