Author Topic: The non-existent lover  (Read 6323 times)

Offline PsyGurl

The non-existent lover
« on: June 29, 2021, 10:46:01 PM »
Hey all. Has anyone been single, and had a reader tell them about their future partner? For example give a physical description and perhaps a time frame of when they would meet…and the circumstances….I know, no such genie exists that says, “if you go to Aldi’s grocery in the first week of may, you’ll meet your future husband” lol…that’d be too easy! Can anyone share if they got an accurate description of their future partner? Circumstances of how they would meet? On CP, or any site. Thanks!

Offline kandyna

Re: The non-existent lover
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 11:00:32 PM »
not sure if that would help but both Ayce and Tulsa and a skye did predict a new love interest Y while I was with in a relationship with X. Ayce described him also got the zodiac sign right, Tulsa got the zodiac sign right. They both had told me that it wouldn't work with X and not to panic because my life partner is trying to come in got the timing right also..but I knew him already he was afriend but they didnt pick that up, they said he was someone new... Sky said something like that to but I dont remember exactly what she aid

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 11:12:14 PM »
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:00:32 PM »
 not sure if that would help but both Ayce and Tulsa and a skye did predict a new love interest Y while I was with in a relationship with X. Ayce described him also got the zodiac sign right, Tulsa got the zodiac sign right. They both had told me that it wouldn't work with X and not to panic because my life partner is trying to come in got the timing right also..but I knew him already he was afriend but they didnt pick that up, they said he was someone new... Sky said something like that to but I dont remember exactly what she aid

Thank you Kandyna! Which site is Ayce on? I’ve never heard of her.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:47:37 PM »
I pmed she has a different name on now...

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 04:51:03 PM »
Could you PM me her name as well on there?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 08:56:12 AM »
anyone who had experience with ayce please pm about your experience I fell that she is truly accurate so far for me.. so Id like to know about how is she for others...

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 02:46:03 PM »
I could be wrong but are Alyssa and Ace/Ayce the same person?

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 05:42:38 PM »
If you knew you were going to meet the new person 1st week of may, in Aldi, on aisle 1, then wouldn’t that change the future?

I tend to believe it does. But it’s impossible to know whether the psychic predicting that is accurate or not.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 05:01:00 PM »
if you are obssessing about it a psychic telling you that you will meet a love interest yes you will try to force it yourself and it can have a negative and positive effect on the prediction (if the prediction was right..)
For me now I only get reading from few trusted one records them and forget about it and go back to the recording and see if its happened.
Also they might say oh it will be at aldi but its actually walmart (cause in their vision they saw you grocery shopping) so if you force yourself to only go to aldi this week you might missed it
idk hope that helps

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 10:34:43 AM »
I could be wrong but are Alyssa and Ace/Ayce the same person?

Yes, that’s her.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 02:48:17 PM »
I spoke with Ayce/Alyssa last year after several months of waiting on another site. She came with massive accolades and it was a huge letdown. She's a cold reader.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 07:45:43 AM »
I spoke with Ayce/Alyssa last year after several months of waiting on another site. She came with massive accolades and it was a huge letdown. She's a cold reader.

I had a completely different experience. I spoke with her recently and the first thing she said to me is, who is X? It was my boyfriend. To be sure she asked me if his birthday was in the exact month it is in. She also told me his nickname. She was phenomenal to me. Answered questions I was thinking.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 09:02:25 PM »
Not only did nothing she say happen (it's been just over a year), she was vague, gave generic answers and frankly came off as scripted. It was a real waste of time and money! I recommended her to someone I worked with right before this based on reputation, she said the same thing and most of what she told us matched despite being very different circumstances.

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 10:11:17 PM »

I have been having a reading with Alyssa for years, and not one instant has she been wrong, she literally is the best psychic I have come across ( and I'm a professional psychic as well). Either you're being a hater for some reason, (I won't expose you completely) or you haven't let things played out.

I agree. Alyssa has been the best for me. I wish it wasn't so difficult to get a reading with her. The 1st thing she said is my boyfriend's name without me saying a word. I am waiting for my predictions to happen which we hope is this weekend, opposed to October;  but, she was great for me. Doesn't want you to say a word; she says everything.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 10:22:09 PM »

I have been having  reading with Alyssa for years, and not one instant has she been wrong, she literally is the best psychic I have come across ( and im a professional psychic as well). Either your being a hater for sum reason, (I won't expose you completely) or you haven't let things played out.
I’m really confused here. Ayce or Ace? Where does the name Alyssa come from? The website you posted regarding “Ace” says “AKA Nadia.” Also, your writing style really resembles that on the website you posted where “Ace” can be found.