Author Topic: the star oracle  (Read 3132 times)

pfizer

the star oracle
« on: June 27, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »
anyone tried her?
she described the personality quite well tended to focus at the very very negative sides
like it's hopeless
anything to share?
thanks!

Offline mignnone

Re: the star oracle
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 02:39:09 PM »
I’ve read with her twice. Once recently and once some years ago. She is quite negative but I can’t speak for any predictions because she didn’t really make any.

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 05:01:33 AM »
thanks!
yes, couldnt say she predicted anything because she was like; it s impossible so no need to predict anything lol
she is very negative, i meant she probably is the most negative readers i have come across.
i dont think i will go back, so much negativity

I’ve read with her twice. Once recently and once some years ago. She is quite negative but I can’t speak for any predictions because she didn’t really make any.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 01:47:03 AM »
Yeah she seem rude too. I wouldn’t try her again either.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 04:18:39 AM »
I'll make sure to stay away too then lol, no time for negative nancys here :-X

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 09:14:23 PM »
I recently read with her on Bitwine and she was very negative 😵‍💫 I wish I saw this thread before, thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 09:16:23 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 01:41:20 AM »
Hi, new to the forum and have to say that the SO has been and still is to this day my favorite reader. She has been absolutely amazing with her visions, descriptions of POI and even some really precise items or precise situations no one could know about. But she can be pretty blunt when she feels some bad or toxic energy from a POI or person. She's been really negative once about my mum for example, but, well, everything she felt was true :-(

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 01:44:59 AM »
This lady is hella negative. Read with her a couple times a few years ago. She didn’t get much right - made a generalization about POIs personality. Didn’t give accurate predictions.

anything