Author Topic: Question for regular Aries readers  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Apalm831

Question for regular Aries readers
« on: July 08, 2020, 06:42:45 PM »
Recently, a relationship of mine ended and I was so sad. Kisha today predicted he isn't gone but see us as being in limbo. This person has feelings/etc. (and he has told me this himself) so that part is all good but the issue is is that Kisha says when he comes back he isn't trying to reignite anything or get reinvolved even though he feels this way. She doesn't see a 'romantic' reconnection, but rebuilding our friendship. She's been wrong about this person before but I'm really hoping she's wrong here. Has she ever given anyone a negative reconnection prediction that turned out to go better than she stated? Hoping.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Question for regular Aries readers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 07:26:20 PM »
Recently, a relationship of mine ended and I was so sad. Kisha today predicted he isn't gone but see us as being in limbo. This person has feelings/etc. (and he has told me this himself) so that part is all good but the issue is is that Kisha says when he comes back he isn't trying to reignite anything or get reinvolved even though he feels this way. She doesn't see a 'romantic' reconnection, but rebuilding our friendship. She's been wrong about this person before but I'm really hoping she's wrong here. Has she ever given anyone a negative reconnection prediction that turned out to go better than she stated? Hoping.

She told me my person of interest and I would never get back together and I would hear from him in a year.  I heard from him while I was on the phone with her and we are together....

Offline JJC

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 07:36:57 PM »
She told me my person of interest and I would never get back together and I would hear from him in a year.  I heard from him while I was on the phone with her and we are together....

I was interested in getting her reading, thanks for saving me money.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 08:11:54 PM »

Was anyone right for you regarding him?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »
Question.

How is kisha with contact predictions ? Also she mentioned I am going to have a convo with POI and should happen in a week or week and a half, how is she with short term predictions ?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 12:54:27 AM »
Carmendiaz and APALM831 any updates?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 06:08:37 AM »

Nothing she said panned out. She gave me very specific details and it was so believable :(

Offline bonba

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2020, 11:58:28 PM »

Nothing she said panned out. She gave me very specific details and it was so believable :(

since many said all she says come to pass i was convinced she is accurate but after a year I cant say anything she said came to pass but some aspects were negative but i was convinced from other comments all she says come to pass .

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2020, 12:18:55 AM »

Positives 60/40
Negatives 100%

More details in the other thread

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2020, 12:21:22 AM »
Replying to my original question:  This turned out to be accurate. The guy that prompted this question bounced on me for our third wheel and they are still together. He has since tried to be friendly, but nothing more than that. I'm over this person, because I had no other option, and have since moved on.

Offline court1130

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2020, 01:14:57 PM »
Damn. That blows. Especially when other posters say her negative prediction was wrong. It just makes it all the more confusing and frustrating. Glad to hear you were able to move passed it. 😊

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 02:57:06 AM »

Circling back almost 2 years later…

At the time, Kisha was right. In September he did reach out to say hi but only as friends as he had a girlfriend. In December of that year he actually came back (I had stopped asking about him in July) and what she said did turn out to be true. He thought about me a lot and admitted to ‘fantasizing’ about me in spite of the girlfriend. I’m fully convinced she can only really see 3-4 months definitively and everything else is a big maybe. This story is much much longer and I will post the whole saga when I have time. Ultimately, at that time, she was right.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 06:55:02 AM »
She may only be able to see 3 to 4 months for you but she can see up to 3 years for me with predictions coming in. Truly depends on the individual :)

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 09:14:12 AM »
She may only be able to see 3 to 4 months for you but she can see up to 3 years for me with predictions coming in. Truly depends on the individual :)

True - when I've had individual reads from her on a specific topic, she has generally read short term - when I have done a general email read - things she said would happen in 2019, 2020, appear to be happening now...

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 11:06:52 PM »
Illumin8 ~  I'd be curious to know, those predictions that happened 3 years later.  What was the time frame given during the reading?  It's been 2 months since my reading and so far I'm not seeing any movement.