Author Topic: SkyesTarotEtc  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Lnoelle128

SkyesTarotEtc
« on: June 15, 2021, 05:45:33 AM »
Her reviews are so iffy but her prices are so cheap I'm just kinda curious. Anyone try her? https://www.etsy.com/shop/SkyesTarotETC?ref=profile_header

Offline Lnoelle128

Re: SkyesTarotEtc
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 03:19:33 AM »
Update- I tried her and I actually got a really great reading. It was a cold reading for like $8 and she pinpointed the exact situation I'm in right now. I would definitely recommend.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 07:17:11 AM »
I wanted to update this again and say i got another great reading from her. i don't know why she isn't talked about more!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 03:27:04 PM »
Update- I tried her and I actually got a really great reading. It was a cold reading for like $8 and she pinpointed the exact situation I'm in right now. I would definitely recommend.

You got a cold reading?  That could be why not one is reading with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 03:42:13 PM »
no one is reading with her.

Also, some of her other gigs to personally avoid: Life Coach, Negative Energy (this is not a real thing. It's made up to make those going through a difficult time feel even worse as if they need help on a metaphysical level), such b.s. Who's the father of your baby readings.....does she work with Maury Povich or give out guesses? The other stupid stuff...charging $45 to draw someone as a drag queen and $20 for goofy and serious photoshop edits (nonprofessional of course). I guess these are legitimate needs?

anything