Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

MysticEnergyReadings Etsy

(1/2) > >>

Lnoelle128:
I got a reading from her the other day and she read my situation to a T. I gave her general info on the situation but it seemed like she really picked up on it. I don't think I've ever had a reading that picked up on the situation so well.

Truthfromrosie:

--- Quote from: bee.23 on December 20, 2020, 07:18:11 PM ---
after experiencing everything I did this year with psychics, readings, and predictions and a lot not going according to what was predicted (even the big hitters all getting it wrong). THIS is why I stated I am withdrawing from readings entirely. Seeing the false hope others gave me, and not wanting to have the potential to possibly do that to someone else. Is the realization I have reached after all this time. And why I’m disconnecting from it all. This is a more recent realization and you need to stop the negativity and get all the information, before jumping to conclusions because the energy you’re spreading to people on this forum (assuming and harassing) is negative as fuck . I don’t know how you’re back on this form, after they deleted you before under another user name

--- End quote ---

This lady??

court1130:
Yup, that's her.

queenofwands:
any updates on her prediction accuracy

Momentos67:
Has anyone read with Bee lately? She was outstanding, but seems to have vanished?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version