Author Topic: Predictions Passed 2021  (Read 9140 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Predictions Passed 2021
« on: June 12, 2021, 11:25:33 PM »
I was bored and noticed there is not a thread yet on 2021 passed predictions... anyone care to share ? And feel free to leave out the advisor if you don’t want to leak them 🙂

Offline maggs30

Re: Predictions Passed 2021
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 11:32:47 PM »
Kisha, Yona, and Lady P. Death, towers, steps in my relationship. Kisha has told me things verbatim he has said. They all see much bigger things coming and it is going there. We leave for vacation in 2 weeks which ironically only QofCs told me before we planned it.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 11:55:01 PM »
I can’t really attest to anything this year but last year I was dating a new guy and I hadn’t seen him in a while so I figured maybe it’s due to the pandemic. Pd was well liked and I gave her a try she told me he was broke and I wouldn’t see him for months and also that he moved far away. I seen him 3 days later and he never moved anywhere lol even now he’s still in his apt tryna make his way back in my life lol I’m sitting here tryna think of anyone last year who gave me accuracy so I can share

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 01:23:43 AM »
Early Last year spiritcalling told me 2 men I asked about were all wrong for me amongst other things and I would walk away from them. Turned out to be true , i let both men go and moved on .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 01:26:19 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »
I thank God every day that I stopped with the readings. Nothing came true for me. Looking back, I don’t know how I was even so interested in the guy I was calling about. He was a total scumbag.

Last reading I had was in March.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 12:05:52 PM »
I thank God every day that I stopped with the readings. Nothing came true for me. Looking back, I don’t know how I was even so interested in the guy I was calling about. He was a total scumbag.

I understand this all too well. My ex who I used to binge about was a waste of a man and time but I was calling to avoid the heartbreak that I knew was inevitable anyway. Now I’m trusting the universe more and I don’t date men that give the anxiety of running to read. I honestly looked thru old emails from advisors who read me last year and I was relieved that the amount I used to spend on advisors has drastically changed for the better . I get readings now here and there and on other topics of my life outside of love.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 12:21:45 PM »
That’s great Natasha.  It’s true a worthwhile guy won’t make you binge read.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 04:26:22 PM »

Congratulations on breaking the habit!

Relationships seem to be the hard part, many work business predictions have come true for me, especially from Yona. But many dont, if I outline it, it's probably 70% hit rate. To me it's still worth it, better than 50% after all, but I have anxiety so I self soothe through readings (and I am a reader myself so I know what it is like)

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 05:54:10 AM »
I’ve had some pretty bang on predictions regarding a POI that I’ve been calling about for a year. The final outcome is still yet to come but a few have been accurate regarding events between us. Some also predicted another POI coming into my life this year and I believe this is coming to fruition currently. Leeloo got the timing exact and made the prediction nearly a year ago with these situations but she’s had a couple misses for me too — still impressed though. Several readers saw me having a choice between two POI’s later this year and it looks like things are starting to unfold that way... I believe some of these people truly are gifted and can give basic insight on what’s to come.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 11:15:41 PM »
I read with many advisors of a situation last year that did not end the way I was told by numerous advisors. I thought with all saying practically the same thing, that it will happen. But Nope! But looking back, I am glad that I broke free of that situation as it was not in good nature. I also stopped talking to advisors months ago, and my wallet is thankful. I too look to my manifesting and universe.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 11:17:38 PM »
I read with many advisors of a situation last year that did not end the way I was told by numerous advisors. I thought with all saying practically the same thing, that it will happen. But Nope! But looking back, I am glad that I broke free of that situation as it was not in good nature. I also stopped talking to advisors months ago, and my wallet is thankful. I too look to my manifesting and universe.

Oh man, who did you read with that said the same thing if you don’t mind me asking?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 01:20:34 PM »
SKYE CP

-She predicted that I would start a new job by july 5th, I got the offer before july 5th and starting july 7.
-She predicted the company that would hire me the name was apple... but the name was actually pinapple (just dont want to give out the real name)
- She also mentioned that someone would be working for two company when I asked about poi.. It was me  I started a side at a lounge
-She said someone would be working in the food industry, my side hustle was a lounge that serve small finger food.
-she ask who was lisa, you would hear from her soon. I discard it cause idk any lisa. right after her call, I had requested more info for a mba program and the advisor's name was lisa :-X
-you will hear about someone wanting child support lol... a couple of days after my guy friend was venting how the mother of her child want to put him on child support

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 02:59:47 AM »
I had a random reading with QOC18 back in January 2021. She told me l would  be making the biggest purchase of the year. I had no clue what she was talking about and forgotten about the prediction. Well, 5 months later l randomly put an offer in for a condo. My initial plan was to look for a rental but the apartments l viewed online were mediocre and pricey. This is my second purchased property and l had no plans to buy another place! 

Offline SweetT

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2021, 10:32:36 PM »
@rayban212  The advisors that all said the same thing were Cosmis Cards, PD, Terry Mitchell, Cleopatra Divine, Oscar Aquilar, E. Kelly, Intuitive Empress, Intuitive Revelation, Jon Red, Jax Taurus, Silvana Leone, and Conor Brooks. Those are the ones I can remember off top. But the outcome was completely opposite. I have saved so much money since quitting the readings.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2021, 08:22:53 PM »
wow! thats something. I've always read she isn't good with predictions:) good for u!

I had a random reading with QOC18 back in January 2021. She told me l would  be making the biggest purchase of the year. I had no clue what she was talking about and forgotten about the prediction. Well, 5 months later l randomly put an offer in for a condo. My initial plan was to look for a rental but the apartments l viewed online were mediocre and pricey. This is my second purchased property and l had no plans to buy another place!

anything