Author Topic: Predictions Passed 2021  (Read 9142 times)

Offline YellowLove

Re: Predictions Passed 2021
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 01:52:46 AM »
I read with many advisors of a situation last year that did not end the way I was told by numerous advisors. I thought with all saying practically the same thing, that it will happen. But Nope! But looking back, I am glad that I broke free of that situation as it was not in good nature. I also stopped talking to advisors months ago, and my wallet is thankful. I too look to my manifesting and universe.

I'm with you on manifesting! It's honestly how I quit advisors myself just recently.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2021, 02:33:20 AM »
I find manifesting to be something that I gravitate to.  So much has happened for me through manifesting it.  When you fear something or something will happen, that energy can tend make it happen. So believing what you want and in yourself can move mountains!!!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2021, 04:28:48 AM »
wow! thats something. I've always read she isn't good with predictions:) good for u!

I had a random reading with QOC18 back in January 2021. She told me l would  be making the biggest purchase of the year. I had no clue what she was talking about and forgotten about the prediction. Well, 5 months later l randomly put an offer in for a condo. My initial plan was to look for a rental but the apartments l viewed online were mediocre and pricey. This is my second purchased property and l had no plans to buy another place!

Yes! And the funny thing was, I was calling about my POI and she blurted out that prediction at the end of the reading. None of the other psychics I read with (including Yona) picked up on this.