Author Topic: Keen reader: Jeanne clock  (Read 3250 times)

Offline KitKat121

Keen reader: Jeanne clock
« on: June 08, 2021, 08:07:24 PM »
Hi all, just wondering as I haven’t seen any reviews on this one have you had any readings with jeanne from keen and if so is she any good what’s your feedback if any thing has come to pass or not ?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Keen reader: Jeanne clock
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 10:41:36 PM »
I’m so sorry to say but literally nothing she said happened. I read with her 4 times earlier this year and completely 100% wrong. Super nice and she replied to my emails. I wish she worked for me because I liked her so much plus she is available - but sadly she didn’t :(

I tried a few other people this year and they were all wrong too. The only one who semi-works for me is Barbara. Lucas Lyons has been accurate with work questions and 50/50 on relationship issues. I’ve tried so many and had a situation this year and went through a binge - nada. For reference I’ve been reading with Barbara for over 5 years. I maybe call once a month or every other month.

Good luck!

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 08:11:39 PM »
Thank you for that have you had a work or career reading with her about people’s current feelings or energies like ? Nothing love based just work?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 02:18:45 AM »
I read with her about POI and work. Not a thing she predicted happened. I’m sorry :(

anything