Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 4935 times)

Offline Heather

Cookie
« on: June 12, 2021, 12:51:31 AM »
Spoke with her for the first time tonight after reading some of the comments here. I felt like she was reading based on what I said rather than giving me psychic information. She was a little on the judgmental side as well. Not to mention when she guessed, she guess wrong.

Offline wishes215

Re: Cookie
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 10:30:41 PM »
you maybe wanting to read with another cookie, the one on keen. I made the same mistake the first time:)) that cookie is under SpiritualistReader on Keen. cookie on CP was BS in my eyes.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 12:42:38 AM »
Spoke with her for the first time tonight after reading some of the comments here. I felt like she was reading based on what I said rather than giving me psychic information. She was a little on the judgmental side as well. Not to mention when she guessed, she guess wrong.

You were probably looking for the Keen Cookie a/k/a Spiritualist Reader.  She doesn't guess. 

She is an excellent remote viewer which is highly entertaining but for the length of time you have to wait for a call and then the length of time you will be on the phone with her, it is a very high price for some entertainment.

I called her at least 3 times over a two year period and her remote viewing is the real deal.  On one of the calls I asked her about a certain male and she started talking about the bra I had worn and how much he loved it and how he was still thinking about it and had been looking at photos of me in his office etc.  I don't run around showing men my underwear but the incident she was describing had happened a few days before and I knew that he had some photos of me (not in my underwear, lol) in his office.  She also knew exactly how I had my hair and it wasn't common.  Other stuff too.  Described the exact place he picks up his lunch at.  A lot of specifics.  Great remote viewing but I was there and paid her a couple hundred to tell me about it, lol. 

My last call with her she kind of talked down to me and it really turned me off from calling her again but if you have $$$ to burn and don't mind waiting and want some remote viewing entertainment, call her.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 01:47:16 PM »
if you have $$$ to burn and don't mind waiting and want some remote viewing entertainment, call her.

This can sum up all psychic interactions in the end

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 06:26:24 PM »

[/quote]
 if you have $$$ to burn and don't mind waiting and want some remote viewing entertainment, call her.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I disagree.  You are lumping the fictitious with the genuine.  Saying you are a "psychic" and getting on a phone line doesn't make you a psychic.   

The majority of the people here have obsessively called hundreds of "psychics" are very rarely talking to real psychics. 

I have gotten a lot of perspective and guidance on people and situations that have benefitted me tremendously over the years. I stick with people I know are real psychics and will be truthful with me.

If you are not feeding an addiction, you can easily recognize which is which. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 01:21:29 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I disagree.  You are lumping the fictitious with the genuine.  Saying you are a "psychic" and getting on a phone line doesn't make you a psychic.   

The majority of the people here have obsessively called hundreds of "psychics" are very rarely talking to real psychics. 

I have gotten a lot of perspective and guidance on people and situations that have benefitted me tremendously over the years. I stick with people I know are real psychics and will be truthful with me.

[/quote]

Cookie is exceptionally talented. I've been reading with her for four years.  She is one of the very few psychics that can give me actual details about the future - and each time, I watch her predictions unfold.
When she is wrong - it's usually because she has misread what she sees - a misinterpretation. So I am wary - I use my own instincts along side what she sees.
I don't go to her for empath readings - she sees things, more than feels them. She can also be brutal - the cold hard truth is what you will get from Cookie always.
She has a massive thread on this site, because she is exceptional.
Cookie isn't the only go-to I have. But after reading with her for so long - I feel I have some insight into what she can and can't help with, and I'll continue to read with her for that reason.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 01:47:23 AM »
can you give some examples of what kinda predictions she's gotten right for you?that may help a lot of us here.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cookie is exceptionally talented. I've been reading with her for four years.  She is one of the very few psychics that can give me actual details about the future - and each time, I watch her predictions unfold.
When she is wrong - it's usually because she has misread what she sees - a misinterpretation. So I am wary - I use my own instincts along side what she sees.
I don't go to her for empath readings - she sees things, more than feels them. She can also be brutal - the cold hard truth is what you will get from Cookie always.
She has a massive thread on this site, because she is exceptional.
Cookie isn't the only go-to I have. But after reading with her for so long - I feel I have some insight into what she can and can't help with, and I'll continue to read with her for that reason.
[/quote]

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 01:51:08 AM »
Which Cookie is everyone talking about here? I spoke with Cookie from CP…she wasn’t that good. Isn’t there a Cookie on another site?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 01:29:53 PM »
Which Cookie is everyone talking about here? I spoke with Cookie from CP…she wasn’t that good. Isn’t there a Cookie on another site?

spiritualist reader on keen.

Offline Kate

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 08:45:32 AM »

spiritualist reader on keen.

Yes - https://www.keen.com/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159
"This cookie..." ;-)