Author Topic: I hope in a few years I'll find the sense of humor in all this.  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Bg2020

Hi,

Just want to say -- SAVE YOUR MONEY and your HEART. 

The majority of readers got it soooo wrong. And I read with everyone -- literally hundreds of readings.

Yona (smh), Kisha (she got somethings right but nothing substantial), Cookie (just bits and pieces), Uli, barbara, and the list goes on and on. Literally hundreds of readings. Lesson learnt. 

Seems like they can pick up something here and there...but nothing substantial. 
The only one that got it right was Sweet Orange Reader from Keen. but close in time to what was about to happen. She was the only one that told me that my POI would get into a new relationship with someone else soon. And that we would not be in a relationship.
Leanne kind of picked up that he'd resurface but it wouldn't work. But didn't go deeper. 

Everyone else said that he'd come around and that we'd be together if I wanted to. 
Today I heard that he's involved with someone else. He told me himself. So -- this is it.
Two and half years of hanging onto faith because a lot of these readers gave me hope. I know how desperate and depressing it can be ... but try to find an outlet and don't focus on readings. It's a waste. 

From the bottom of my heart -- seems like no one can really see the future -- save your money. And most importantly--your heart.

If I have the time I'll update and list all the readers, but right now my heart is broken (yet again) and I can't bear to listen to a bs recording or read a chat transcript about this. 

Wish you all good luck and stay strong.

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: I hope in a few years I'll find the sense of humor in all this.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 07:25:55 PM »
@Bg2020 That sucks. I’m so very sorry to read this happened to yet another person. I understand how you feel.  FWIW, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I wish you healing and happiness.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: I hope in a few years I'll find the sense of humor in all this.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:43:47 PM »
That is why this is for entertainment only. All readings should be taken with a grain of salt. I will recommend therapy above readings. But they can be entertaining or helpful if you need to validate a choice you are making or are on the fence. To people with no close family or friends, they can serve as one during peak anxiety moments. You are paying someone to care for 1 hour. Take it as it is. It is not as effective as therapy.

anything