Author Topic: Step off the psychic merry go round - practice manifestation with us!  (Read 285 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Hey all,

A few of us over at the TPR discord ended up getting bigger into manifestation, law of assumption, and taking back our power from that handed over to readers as far as the shape of what’s to come for us.

If you haven’t heard of manifestation, it’s a practice that helps you energetically align with what you want in life. Due to some unseen laws in the universe, (like gravity and magnetism, can’t see it but it’s there), you really can have whatever you want in life - if you know the tools and how to use them.

Anyway, if you’re into it or want to try as another way to get your ex (SP or specific person) back, change your general life satisfaction by becoming the master of reality, then come try it!

We have mini contests like who can manifest a free iced coffee, and you’d be amazed how quickly everyone who joins in sees their results. Manifestation works. Manifesting larger things we have more conflicting beliefs about takes longer, but can be done.

We also talk about all the online coaches and have resources.

After years and years and years calling readers about guy after guy, it’s the thing that’s enabling me (and the other admin!) to finally shift away from readings and into a much less expensive way of living out our lives.

Newbies welcome. I know nobody here is pleased w the grand total we have spent on readings. If you have come to a forum, you are already over invested (and if you have the financial means to support it, fab. But a lot of us could have had a down payment on a house or a much stronger retirement portfolio because of the habit. And it’s hard right, it’s like one day you get a “smart phone” and talk to an accurate psychic, and then going back to a “t9” or dumb phone is near impossible when you really want to know something.

Anyway here is the invite like - as the manifestation thread got so large on the TPR discord, we broke it out so as we are also not reading many psychics reviews - we all have weaknesses and moving manifestation to its own thread allows us to detach a bit more from hearing about which readers have hits and which don’t while still giving us a community and support for working on our manifestations and designing our dream lives little by little.

Join us!

https://discord.gg/mcgg34hd

Offline shabang

Hey all,

A few of us over at the TPR discord ended up getting bigger into manifestation, law of assumption, and taking back our power from that handed over to readers as far as the shape of what’s to come for us.

If you haven’t heard of manifestation, it’s a practice that helps you energetically align with what you want in life. Due to some unseen laws in the universe, (like gravity and magnetism, can’t see it but it’s there), you really can have whatever you want in life - if you know the tools and how to use them.

Anyway, if you’re into it or want to try as another way to get your ex (SP or specific person) back, change your general life satisfaction by becoming the master of reality, then come try it!

We have mini contests like who can manifest a free iced coffee, and you’d be amazed how quickly everyone who joins in sees their results. Manifestation works. Manifesting larger things we have more conflicting beliefs about takes longer, but can be done.

After years and years and years calling readers about guy after guy, it’s the thing that’s enabling me (and the other admin!) to finally shift away from readings and into a much less expensive way of living out our lives.

Newbies welcome. I know nobody here is pleased w the grand total we have spent on readings. If you have come to a forum, you are already over invested (and if you have the financial means to support it, fab. But a lot of us could have had a down payment on a house or a much stronger retirement portfolio because of the habit. And it’s hard right, it’s like one day you get a “smart phone” and talk to an accurate psychic, and then going back to a “t9” or dumb phone is near impossible when you really want to know something.

Anyway here is the invite like - as the manifestation thread got so large on the TPR discord, we broke it out so as we are also not reading many psychics reviews - we all have weaknesses and moving manifestation to its own thread allows us to detach a bit more from hearing about which readers have hits and which don’t while still giving us a community and support for working on our manifestations and designing our dream lives little by little.

Join us!

I highly recommend this to everybody. It has been life changing and I’ve saved so much money. You can get anything you want ❤️

Offline kandyna

I just joined thank you!

Offline HornetKick

Maria, the owner of S&W left the forum she created in order to do this fulltime. Have you consulted with her at all?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Nope, I do not think I have heard of her. (Not familiar with S&W either? Tried to google) There are so many manifestation coaches out there :) Each brings a different style and I think it's about finding people we relate to - but so much info is out there for free on Youtube - the discord is really just a place we can find support for our journeys and learning manifestation! It's a big world to get into!

Everyone I see on Youtube is just helping to interpret Neville's teachings in their own language!

Offline HornetKick

http://spellsandwishes.com is one of the most popular forums. js

Offline TeaAndCookies

Hey all,

Join us!

Thank you 😊 I just joined.

anything