Author Topic: SpiritroombyDawn on Etsy  (Read 4264 times)

Offline msavocado96

SpiritroombyDawn on Etsy
« on: June 09, 2021, 07:03:28 PM »
She's extremely popular and I've seen her recommended a bunch of places but I couldn't find much about her on here.

Anyone here have any experiences with spiritroombydawn on Etsy? If you could elaborate on what she told you or predicted and whether it resonated/came true or not?

Thank you!

Offline msavocado96

Re: SpiritroombyDawn on Etsy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 07:23:24 PM »
Bump haha I'd really like to know if anyone has had a reading with Dawn before...

Offline randofemail

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 07:35:19 PM »
I did ....last summer

Here's the reading she sent me

"Hello

Bless you as I connect with Spirit I have a lovely lady who takes me on a journey with your family and a mix of cultures . She shows me a photograph of a man in uniform and also takes me to a white house , she is sweeping the hallway and has amazing twinkly eyes . She wears a floral dress and speaks of how proud she is of you . She hands you a cake for a celebration and speaks of a birthday being important .

For a lasting happy relationship you need calm , congruence , compatibility and chemistry and you certainly will have all of these yet your relationship will always be a challenge as you are both single minded , focused , rather direct and focused , successful and like your own way :)

They say there are obstacles yet you have a past life connection and he will be back as life unfolds and releases the things that hold him back . They show you having success together in a venture . They say next year you will look back and see why things happened as they did ."

Clearly a very bad cut/paste generic response that really didn't answer my questions or show that she connected in anyway or had any true ability.

I quickly asked for a refund and got it.

Offline msavocado96

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 08:58:05 PM »
Thank you for your reply! The reason I'm asking is I have a friend obsessed with Dawn and her readings... talks about Dawn like she is an actual angel lol. I've had a couple readings from her, one resonated and one didn't at all and in fact it made absolutely no sense whatsoever, and now I'm suspicious. She has so many positive reviews on Etsy it's shocking. My friend seems to have an addiction to Dawn...

Offline lala36

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 12:32:13 PM »
Nothing passed for me, she told me a fairytale and that I would reach out when I told her I wasn't going to she didn't answer me again lol

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 05:57:09 PM »
I did ....last summer

"Hello

Bless you as I connect with Spirit I have a lovely lady who takes me on a journey with your family and a mix of cultures . She shows me a photograph of a man in uniform and also takes me to a white house , she is sweeping the hallway and has amazing twinkly eyes . She wears a floral dress and speaks of how proud she is of you . She hands you a cake for a celebration and speaks of a birthday being important .

For a lasting happy relationship you need calm , congruence , compatibility and chemistry and you certainly will have all of these yet your relationship will always be a challenge as you are both single minded , focused , rather direct and focused , successful and like your own way :)

They say there are obstacles yet you have a past life connection and he will be back as life unfolds and releases the things that hold him back . They show you having success together in a venture . They say next year you will look back and see why things happened as they did ."

Clearly a very bad cut/paste generic response that really didn't answer my questions or show that she connected in anyway or had any true ability.

Def cut and paste. I read with her last spring and she said the exact thing to me about need calm congruence compatibility and chemistry to have the relationship to work. My reading also started similarly to yours where she “connects” with someone from the other side. And the person she “connected” to for me was so generic, but yet didn’t fit anyone at the same time. So she def seems to copy and paste and use a script

Offline Anon

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 08:30:51 PM »
She did not like it much when I left her an honest review on Etsy. - Way too generic.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 02:12:19 AM »
Got a reading from her in February 2020 and it was all fluff and nothing came to pass. I went back and read it just now. This is what it was lol
"Hello

Thank you

Bless you and for your patience and understanding

As I connect with Sprit I have a knight in a French court he is an ancestor and a guide and comes to light your way as he speaks of you being mislead .
He speaks of leading you to a path where you have success . Spirit speak of your ambitious nature and that you will succeed . They say let go of small thoughts of yourself .

They show me images and media clips and they say Focus. They say focus on being present in the present and in the next few months they show a bag of money and say let go of the past as what is meant for you will not pass you by. They say there is an older man with a beard who will help you .

They show me lovely images and say in 5 years from now you will be in a happy calm ,congruent . compatible relationship with Chemistry and they do show me a wedding and a baby .

Much love Dawn xx

"

Offline msavocado96

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 04:53:30 PM »
My friend has gotten yet another reading from Dawn and going on and on about how amazing and magical she is... I'm worried!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 06:57:14 PM »
Many reviews are fake reviews

Offline msavocado96

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2021, 02:30:33 AM »

Seriously?? I didn't know that was possible on Etsy

Offline lala36

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »

Back when I was obsessed and checked reviews constantly there was another shop owner who left reviews all the time which I thought was weird!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2021, 02:16:44 PM »

They can buy reviews or offer free readings for reviews. If you notice the same person reviewing the same reading in a short period of time its a red flag, also the reviews sound a like. If you notice the reviewer Katrina030050, she's a paid reviewer and post multiple reviews for these shops.

Offline msavocado96

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »

They can buy reviews or offer free readings for reviews. If you notice the same person reviewing the same reading in a short period of time its a red flag, also the reviews sound a like. If you notice the reviewer Katrina030050, she's a paid reviewer and post multiple reviews for these shops.

Woooww thank you for telling me that now I'm paranoid about my couple trusted psychics I use on Etsy 😳 (not Dawn lol) Etsy should do something about that!

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2023, 03:37:03 PM »
I did ....last summer

"Hello

I just had a reading with her and she said something similar only, she said I should move on from my ex. I guess we will see