Author Topic: Elis  (Read 11964 times)

Offline kandyna

Elis
« on: June 09, 2021, 03:11:14 AM »
new reader... I was really impressed with her.
She knows her tarot card really well, informations flow very easy but as all new psychic they give their best at first then flops...
But she was mainly positive even fairytalish :-X but she did hit some accurate points on my situation.
She saw my ex having some issues at work (she brought it up on her own)
She said out of no where that I see you getting some money for a trip that you want to be part of but you dont know if you will go because you didn't... I was shocked! She saw it on her own.. My friend invited to travel with them but due to something I did not have enough at the time but my friend offered to pay the remaining balance!
oh and also during the week I was thinking of starting a new business online, she saw it on her own (idk if its a ism)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:58:49 PM by kandyna »

Offline bstalling

Re: ELis
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 08:25:28 PM »
elis or elise? did you do a general reading first or ask a question?

Offline kandyna

Re: Elis
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 09:58:26 PM »
Specific question  elis
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 10:05:45 PM by kandyna »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 11:42:13 PM »
Yeah, I liked her. She knows her cards well and everything flowed.

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 06:11:08 PM »
Is the max in the queue 6?

Because that’s what her queue has been stuck on since this thread started.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 12:23:14 PM »
so far two predictions happened so far work and a trip
yes 6 but if you are like a vip like buy alot of reading you can request to be #7 ( i think, maybe others can confirm)

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 05:36:18 PM »
Thanks, that explains the queue stuck at 6.

There are a lot of people reading this forum, and readers after they get mentioned on here in a positive light always have a long wait.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2021, 04:56:48 PM »
I read with her, she seemed to describe my situation and POI very well, I have some predictions pending so I will update if anything passes, hoping she is right she did mention things Kisha and Yona have predicted. soooo...

Offline kandyna

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 09:04:01 AM »
update..  she got multiple prediction right for  me even tho they were a bit fairytale ish... but it also seems that she can only pick up on immediate future right.. like a couple of weeks in.. anyone experienced that?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 02:42:59 PM »
@kandyna in my experience most of them are good with present and very near future. Elis’s queue is always full. I was curious to try her but I’m trying to stick to a self-imposed moratorium on trying anyone new.

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 03:37:21 PM »
I just read with her recently and I am waiting to see about her predictions, so I will definitely update once I see if things manifest. She did seem to get his personality and mentioned depression which I think he does suffer from bouts of he always slept A LOT when we dated and seems to struggle with feeling like he is letting anyone down. So we will see.

update..  she got multiple prediction right for  me even tho they were a bit fairytale ish... but it also seems that she can only pick up on immediate future right.. like a couple of weeks in.. anyone experienced that?

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 04:17:21 PM »
any updates on her predictions?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 05:42:31 PM »
she gave me an october prediction, so we will see.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 02:02:21 AM »
Yeah, its a hit. She didnt exactly say who would contact did she?

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2021, 02:48:32 AM »
She got we will see each other in 2/2 weeks days, and I saw him 2 weeks and 2 days later literally ... she said sight, see me... so I would say that is a hit but most of her predictions for me she said Oct so I won't be able to update until then... she did say again after the 7th of July for when we would see each other and had the dates 9/9/10 he came over on the 8th and she sees potential so again we will see...

I just read with her recently and I am waiting to see about her predictions, so I will definitely update once I see if things manifest. She did seem to get his personality and mentioned depression which I think he does suffer from bouts of he always slept A LOT when we dated and seems to struggle with feeling like he is letting anyone down. So we will see.

anything