Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development

For those fellow readers who read. Looking for advice

(1/2) > >>

Wildheart81:
Back in 2016 I came out on Facebook and revealed my abilities. I decided to create my own Facebook page to do readings etc. I do live mini readings for free but donations are accepted. I go live and people can post under the comments their name to be considered for a free mini reading. My issue is when I do live free mini readings on my page I get allot of the same people and in some cases they post their name and or the same questions over and over. It gets very annoying. I don’t expect money from the free readings but at the same time some are posting virtually every single time I go live and never pay a cent despite the numerous times I read them. If it is busy I ignore those people but when quiet I will read for them so I’m not sitting there doing nothing. I could block them but I worry that won’t look good. I would like to increase traffic and also find a way to deal with the ones who take advantage.

starempress:
hate to say this but never admit having the gift.. unless you charge and you charge what you feel you deserve, people will suck your energy dry and expect the world from you :(

YellowLove:
Definitely start charging, you have to protect your boundaries!

pfizer:

--- Quote from: Wildheart81 on June 08, 2021, 02:47:20 AM ---Back in 2016 I came out on Facebook and revealed my abilities. I decided to create my own Facebook page to do readings etc. I do live mini readings for free but donations are accepted. I go live and people can post under the comments their name to be considered for a free mini reading. My issue is when I do live free mini readings on my page I get allot of the same people and in some cases they post their name and or the same questions over and over. It gets very annoying. I don’t expect money from the free readings but at the same time some are posting virtually every single time I go live and never pay a cent despite the numerous times I read them. If it is busy I ignore those people but when quiet I will read for them so I’m not sitting there doing nothing. I could block them but I worry that won’t look good. I would like to increase traffic and also find a way to deal with the ones who take advantage.

--- End quote ---

each person only have one chance. u cannot do it all the time for everyone. most people who seek psychic help have a bit of addiction and they will ask same questions again and again; impossible to offer free to all without limit.

aquagirl:
This is the problem with free readings, people take advantage and will do this exact thing.  What my suggestion is to make it one free reading per person per month, and say this is to make it fair for others to be able to get an idea about your talents. In between talk to people ask them questions about their day, or talk about a spiritual topic.  Have them ask you questions about said topic.  Hope that helps a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version