Author Topic: If you could only choose one  (Read 3928 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
If you could only choose one
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
If you could only pick one psychic to speak to, who would you choose?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:31:41 PM by jordie »

Offline toknow

Re: If you could only choose one
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 02:37:11 PM »
Hmmm, tough question! Hope I never have to choose just one because we all know each one of our group of favs have their own specialty or talent we need at different times....I had to think long and hard, but overall if I could only call one from here on out, it would be MagicalSandra. I've been reading with her for 10 years.  No one is 100% accurate, but I'd say she's been high 90s for me. She's told me things so far out unbelievable and I thought no way, and then I'd find out she's right.  She's extremely honest but kind about it.  She has never EVER lead me down dead end roads.  She's given me a heads up on so many people around me and kept me from doing some incredibly stupid and embarassing stuff that I'd later regret because I was offbase in my thinking about situations. There is something to be said about finding someone who works for you and having a long standing relationship with them, I think they develop unbelievable accuracy for you.

Wishes

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
I couldn't agree more. Sometimes the advice given is just stupid...no other word for it. I don't call for advice I call for predictions. Best to take advice with a grain of salt as it the readers own personal opinion and readers are just people too:) If I took the advice of one reader I would have gotten myself with an absolute dirt bag. Her idea was I should have sex with the dirt bag to get over the other dirt bag...I supposed that is a good approach for some people ;) I had to explain to this reader that every man that pays me attention is not a potential suitor...she of course thought they were. Some times we come to think the readers of friends but they are not they are paid to provide a service...predictions i.e. what's happening and what can I expect...that's it that's all...not what they would do if they are you...they are not you and that's what you need to remember. If you do follow their advice and it goes wrong the reader will not take responsibilty and it is you that will suffer the consequences. Listen to your heart...it always knows.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:26 PM »
Looking back, if I had to choose (knowing what I know now) I'd choose to save my money!!!

Seriously, I do still need to go over notes but I'd say only one was semi-accurate for me with some stuff but final outcomes WRT my ex never came to pass from anyone. This other one did predict I'd have a crush on someone by my bday last year and I did - and I'm dating him now and couldn't be happier. But I waited and waited due to predictions about my ex.

This is Elizabeth on HP and Karen on Psychic Source.

There were many I enjoyed talking to, but I enjoy my therapist as well and he's a lot cheaper.