Author Topic: loved her empath skills  (Read 9181 times)

Offline cj

loved her empath skills
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:36:01 AM »
I loved Raissa...she is very good empathic wise...you should try her...and she is cheap according to cp prices

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: loved her empath skills
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:25:48 AM »
i guess there are two diff discussions for raissa now....but anyway i do think she is a good empath but she already told something was going to happen last weekend but it never did......maybe the timelines are always off but she gave specifics so it was weird.

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 04:58:03 AM »
Never tried her but since she has good empath skills then she is probably good at love and relationship

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 01:29:23 AM »
read with her again, she is a great empath

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 02:16:12 PM »
Has anyone's predictions come true with her readings????

Offline haileyn

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
Last year I asked her if my boyfriend who broke up with me at the time would come back and she said no, that we were done and over. Well he's back and we've been back for 8 months now so she's wrong in my case.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 03:42:07 PM »
So I wonder if she says two people will be together if they won't lol.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »
Yikes....maybe she reads the opposite?  She said mine would have communication pick up at the end of August going into September leading back to a relationship.  Hmm.........makes me wonder.

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 01:49:30 AM »
I'm new here but psyched to find this site.  Hoping that reading her and posting this will work to help wean  me off of CP.  I did want to give some testimony to Raissa, I've found her empathic skills to be absolutely incredible.  I'm not entirely sure about her actual future predictions or time frames but she can unquestionably tell you about what's going on now and in the past.  She say things that my SM will say, she'll use the same words, phrases, images as the people I'm questioning about and she even pulls random images and themes out of my dreams.  She's caught subtle things that have happened that other psychics haven't and it all just kind of makes sense with her - I've found that she can 'fill in the gaps' more than most others.   She also 'gets me' more than most of the others I've read with (and outside of a few, I've had mostly good experiences with quite a few at CP).  Anyway, I've found her to be amazing and wanted to share that.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 12:17:25 AM »
I read with raissa once and she said the most bizarre things. Totally off for me. She was one of the worst that I spoke to from CP.

anything