Author Topic: Pemba  (Read 3767 times)

Offline bstalling

Pemba
« on: May 30, 2021, 06:23:35 PM »
Anyone try this reader? I had some old bonus on my CP account and gave her a spin. I was actually quite satisfied with the reading. She uses lenormand, so her reading skewed practical and direct (your mom stole your jewelry vs a family member is being deceitful). she is clairvoyant and its not just cards as she described my workplace and noted I would be meeting someone of note soon. She also repeated something Miss Ann from Bitwine pointed out about the person I was calling about and it was very specific.

I tried a few other readers. Notable mentions Baptiste and Myrtle.

Offline Heather

Re: Pemba
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 06:58:24 PM »
Haven’t tried her, but I’ve talked to Baptiste before. She was good.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 10:27:48 PM »

Have you tried Gavin? He seems to be one of the more mature readers on there. Insightful about people i would say. Curious how he is on
practical matters.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 01:44:21 PM »
I haven’t tried him either. Noreen is my current favorite at the moment. Namath told me something specific that turned out to be correct. I read with Tara on chat and loved it. She was accurate with the present situation.  I prefer that over talking to her on the phone because we all know how that goes lol.

Offline GLK73

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 12:51:24 PM »

Have you tried Gavin? He seems to be one of the more mature readers on there. Insightful about people i would say. Curious how he is on
practical matters.

I read with Gavin and posted about it under his string. He predicted I wouldn't get the job I interviewed for last fall but would get one get a new job in March.  He was correct.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 06:28:06 PM »
Anyone try this reader? I had some old bonus on my CP account and gave her a spin. I was actually quite satisfied with the reading. She uses lenormand, so her reading skewed practical and direct (your mom stole your jewelry vs a family member is being deceitful). she is clairvoyant and its not just cards as she described my workplace and noted I would be meeting someone of note soon. She also repeated something Miss Ann from Bitwine pointed out about the person I was calling about and it was very specific.

I tried a few other readers. Notable mentions Baptiste and Myrtle.
I tried Pemba. Terrible for me. Didn’t give me anything psychic, or any details. Just gave advice. I could tell very quickly she wasn’t picking anything up, so I ended the call fast. Would not recommend.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 11:10:15 PM »
Jesus, I just seem to have more luck with readers. A prediction she stated already came to pass this weekend.

Anyone else try her? The stuff she was getting was very specific.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 11:40:08 PM »
curious what made you decide to try her? She only has 33 testimonials out of like 900+ readings...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2021, 01:57:11 AM »
curious what made you decide to try her? She only has 33 testimonials out of like 900+ readings...

she looks like judi dench to me, thats why I tried her. I really dont consider reviews  at CP

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 02:12:41 AM »

she looks like judi dench to me, thats why I tried her. I really dont consider reviews  at CP

You're awesome xD LOLOL

anything