Author Topic: Sophia Elise & Lady Sarah/Sarah Adelle  (Read 1330 times)

Offline YellowLove

Sophia Elise & Lady Sarah/Sarah Adelle
« on: May 30, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
I have spoken to these two in the past and both were insanely accurate. I do have a prediction pending from SE so I can't comment yet on that outcome.
I forgot about these two until recently:

Sophia Elise - I want to say out of the two she's the best (though they're both good). I just asked one simple, vague question and she went to town as far as descriptions go and current things (this is for the current prediction). I remember back in 2017, how when we were apart, she said that she saw us getting back together in the Fall, Oct specifically - which we did. Sophia I believe doesn't usually leave herself as available like Sarah, so just schedule time with her.

Lady Sarah/Sarah Adelle- She's good too. At the time I believe I called her in May of 2017 and I remember her giving me a 5 and saying it'll be sometime though, so not that month (just stating 5 = May). We got back together that October. I tried calling her this time as she was available. I even sent her a message asking about her scheduled time as to be respectful. She blocked my number, and never responded to my message at all, so there's that. Never would've sense her being unprofessional to be honest. But she was nice to talk to at the time, so still try her if you can.

They're best friends I believe, so their site is here: https://soulmatereading.com
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:07:51 PM by YellowLove »

anything