Author Topic: Final Outcome after 2 years SUPER LONG post  (Read 11001 times)

Offline Kkbich2014

Final Outcome after 2 years SUPER LONG post
« on: May 27, 2021, 06:58:50 AM »
I have to share this with you all as I've wrapped up my over a decade long struggle with getting readings but struggling to quit, but continuing to get readings.

I started seeing someone casually a little over 2 years ago, Lets call him J. I really liked him and I wanted to be serious with him so I started calling psychics to find out if it would ever turn serious. I didnt realize at the time that I was the reason why it wasnt going the direction I wanted it to.

I talked to everyone you can think of. The list is a lot longer than this but off the top of my head this is who I can remember:
Sincerity
Mystic Bell
Maureen 36
Lily Cade
Lotus of Light
Tajah on CP
Hilary80
Miss Toria
Rosedreams
Dzigns
Spiritminded
Marie Anna
Druid's glen tarot
celeste on bitwine
Dino
Cindy on bitwine
Spirit Messages on bitwine
Aquariunpsychic
Find your spirit
Cosmic Cards
Autumn Rivers
QOC18
Stephanie Theresa
Leila
Delia
Scott Angel
Angelic Dream
Goddess Erika purple ocean
Tattoo Psychic
Gail
seafiremoon
Sianne34
Ari
Nikki Rich
Psychic Lynn
Wild sweet orange
Pheonix burning
Anastasia Christine
Golden Dawn Tarot
Dawn Maree
Sweet Rosee
Danielle and Elizabeth from Kassamba
lady persephone

The list goes on and on. Have you all heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? Thats really the basis of my story.

Well after dating casually and having it go back and forth stuck in stall with J, on and off again binging on readings. I quit the readings and just began to focus on doing it my way and it started to get serious. I showed him who I really was instead of pretending to be someone else for whatever reason or another. In the middle of it going really well I decided to have a reading with Hipa on purple garden. This reader is where it all fell apart and I would never recommend anyone read with her or anyone else for that matter.
 She gave me so many details about how well it would go if I gave it time and how great of a partner he would be.  It was a positive reading and I was thrilled because it was lining up with what was going on at the time. I had another read with her that was the complete opposite a short time later. This is where the self fulfilling prophecy comes in. She told me he and I would break up abruptly and it would be because of another woman. We were so far away from each other and then we both lost our jobs last year during the pandemic I fell back into readings after doing so well. I couldnt get what Hipa said out of my head. She had just told me how great of a guy he was and that he needed to know we were soulmates. Coupled with a few readings that were similar I was a mess because it really seemed that she was right. I was insecure as hell! Things were going bad for me, my apartment was flooded I lost all of my furniture, I lost my job, I lost a lot last year, and with him having to move back to where hes from I felt like I was going to lose him too.

I spoke with Leila, she was extremely positive. One thing was off something I knew to be wrong. So this made me feel like she got it all wrong. I wanted to believe her and she was really optimistic that if I took it slow it would all work out.

Well he did end up ghosting me, just as Hipa predicted. But it wasnt for another woman. He was gone that evening to a family member's house, and when he didnt call me back when he got home I flipped out. I was so insecure and this had begun to be a regular thing for me at this point and I knew he was tired of it. I said so many mean things to him in text. We had just fought 2 weeks prior about the same thing. He didnt ghost me, I said it was over in text then I back tracked and he just never responded and never called and never texted me.

What I've realized about all of these readings is that a lot of what was being told me to was true, so I believed them when they made certain predictions. QOC18 Ive been talking to her for as long as I've been getting readings and let me just say this, she is highly accurate and inaccurate at the same time.  She once told me so many details about a person and their situation and validated so much true information, but she left off the part that he was a degenerate, controlling and a swinger.

I say all of this to say that I dont know where these people get their information but I know its demonic and its meant for our destruction. We can agree to disagree if you dont feel the same but I've seen it with my own eyes. I was told so much information about  J that seemed true and but so much information was left out and this has been a pattern with readers I know to have some ability. Ive been doing this for so  I've called on almost every adult relationship I have had so I know what the outcomes were on all of those and this is a very real pattern. Still I couldnt stop getting readings.

After he left me I went into full blown panic mode. I didnt know why I was so angry with him all the time before all of this, I just knew that my memory was failing me and I couldnt explain some of the things I was going through at the time. I felt off. All the readers who worked so well for me all became highly inaccurate. No one was picking up what was going on, all of my readings were completely wrong. Everyone kept giving me different time frames of when he would return that came and went.

Leila said he just needed a break and that we would get it back under control. I was in a state of grief I've never felt before because I have never in my 34 years been in love with someone the way I love him. I lost it. I reached out to Leila from another account and she said flat out that it was over. That I needed to move on and that he didnt want anything to do with me.  I called Anne and she said we would reunite just give it a 2. I called from another account she said it was completely over and that he was finished with me and to just move on and quit chasing him. I foolishly chatted with Hipa again from another account and remember the positive read she gave me in the beginning, NOW he was a complete liar and his ego was too much and that it would end the same way when he came back in 3-4 months. I was so confused.
People kept telling me he would return. Autumn rivers said it was completely over but to give it time and he would return. Goddess Erika who was normally spot on for me said he would return that it wasnt over he would be back rather quickly. I wouldnt have to wait long.
Well 6 months later he was still gone and ZERO plans on returning. I was nearing 7 months and nothing. Well she changed her tune about he and I  months later. NOW he was gone but still cared but not focused on me and maybe he would come back, she was not sure.
 I was broken in a way I hadnt been before. I stayed in bed as much as I could. This is the first time I felt that  it was me who ruined my relationship. When I look back on it, he really was trying, hes not the most open and expressive person but as time grew he really tried to be. The part that hurt the worse is that I knew I really hurt him. I said so many things I didnt mean the day we broke up. I tried to take it all back, but it didnt work. Theres nothing worse than hurting someone the way I did him

This year april I decided I was done with waiting. I wanted to be with him and I was going to do it the way I wanted to. He was very very hesistant and rightfully so. I really gave it all I had to get him back. I had one final reading with Leila. Get this, she started this whole story off by telling me that we would end up together in love and it would work out and that he wanted this relationship with me last year. When I contacted her this year, she told me that nothing would have changed and that it would end the same way it did, that I needed someone better. The audacity! I felt betrayed and played and stupid for taking all of this so seriously.

So the moral of my story is, create your own future. If I had started this relationship with him showing up as who I really am, we would have been together a few months of meeting each other. While apart, I started therapy, I learned that I had a neurological condition that caused a lot of the issues I was having last year and it made it easier to understand why I havent felt normal in a very long time. Im a on seizure medication and I finally feel like what I think a normal person is supposed to feel like.  Its taken a lot of work to get back into J's life, but Im back. But I had to do the work of healing myself from past trauma. Hes giving me a second chance. I cant say how it will go, but for so long he refused to speak with me. So this is a blessing.

I did the work to get my life back on track and I have to say that if I hadnt leaned on God and gotten my life right with Him I dont know where I would be. I worked through bible plans, I read scripture, I confided in my friends and family who helped me see this through and get my life on track. I prayed one day for the answers as to why I was struggling so much.  A day later I went through some of my patient records and realized that I was diagnosed months ago but somehow this information was never shared with me. I think it was a miscommunication but I would have never found that information sitting right there in my face. Who knows how long I would have continued to suffer. I give it all to God. The need for instant gratification and not trusting in God or having a real relationship with Him was the root cause of all of my heartache.  I kept turning to divination, psychic readings, astrology, law of attraction, manifestation and I never felt that the void was filled. I always felt empty. Im not saying that I dont still struggle but its a different type of struggle than before. Im happy and Im trusting that His plan for my life is better than mine and my desires. I pray that it continues to work out between J and I. He is the love of my life and Im lucky that hes allowing me back into his life, when I dont really deserve it for putting him through so much pain he didnt deserve. And if it doesnt then I know its not his will for my life, and there is something greater out there for me.

Im not telling anyone what they should do. I just hope someone is inspired by my story and decides to turn their life to God. I have been floundering in life since I was 22. I'll be 35 this year and this is the most clear I've ever been in my life. I allowed psychic readings to destroy my life and my relationships. No one knows who the spirits are that are communicating with the readers who actually have some ability. I dont think that the information we get is designed to improve our lives. I think it is all laced in deceit. I've had it happen too many times with my readings. I dont fault Anne or any one of the readers I blew my whole 401k on. Its not their fault. It was my choice and daily Im working to let go of my need to control things in my life I dont have control of. Instant gratification is a burden and  It is a relief to give my burdens to God. Its a blessing.

Take Care!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:10:32 AM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Final Outcome after 2 years SUPER LONG post
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 07:22:31 AM »
I have to share this with you all as I've wrapped up my over a decade long struggle with getting readings but struggling to quit, but continuing to get readings.

I started seeing someone casually a little over 2 years ago, Lets call him J. I really liked him and I wanted to be serious with him so I started calling psychics to find out if it would ever turn serious. I didnt realize at the time that I was the reason why it wasnt going the direction I wanted it to.

I talked to everyone you can think of. The list is a lot longer than this but off the top of my head this is who I can remember:
Maureen 36
Cosmic Cards
Autumn Rivers
QOC18
Stephanie Theresa
Leila
Delia
Scott Angel
Angelic Dream
Tattoo Psychic
Gail
seafiremoon
Sianne34
Ari
Nikki Rich
Psychic Lynn
Wild sweet orange
Pheonix burning
Anastasia Christine
Golden Dawn Tarot
Dawn Maree
Sweet Rosee
lady persephone

The list goes on and on. Have you all heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? Thats really the basis of my story.

Well after dating casually and having it go back and forth stuck in stall with J, on and off again binging on readings. I quit the readings and just began to focus on doing it my way and it started to get serious. I showed him who I really was instead of pretending to be someone else for whatever reason or another. In the middle of it going really well I decided to have a reading with Hipa on purple garden. This reader is where it all fell apart and I would never recommend anyone read with her or anyone else for that matter.
 She gave me so many details about how well it would go if I gave it time and how great of a partner he would be.  It was a positive reading and I was thrilled because it was lining up with what was going on at the time. I had another read with her that was the complete opposite a short time later. This is where the self fulfilling prophecy comes in. She told me he and I would break up abruptly and it would be because of another woman. We were so far away from each other and then we both lost our jobs last year during the pandemic I fell back into readings after doing so well. I couldnt get what Hipa said out of my head. She had just told me how great of a guy he was and that he needed to know we were soulmates. Coupled with a few readings that were similar I was a mess because it really seemed that she was right. I was insecure as hell! Things were going bad for me, my apartment was flooded I lost all of my furniture, I lost my job, I lost a lot last year, and with him having to move back to where hes from I felt like I was going to lose him too.

I spoke with Leila, she was extremely positive. One thing was off something I knew to be wrong. So this made me feel like she got it all wrong. I wanted to believe her and she was really optimistic that if I took it slow it would all work out.

Well he did end up ghosting me, just as Hipa predicted. But it wasnt for another woman. He was gone that evening to a family member's house, and when he didnt call me back when he got home I flipped out. I was so insecure and this had begun to be a regular thing for me at this point and I knew he was tired of it. I said so many mean things to him in text. We had just fought 2 weeks prior about the same thing. He didnt ghost me, I said it was over in text then I back tracked and he just never responded and never called and never texted me.

What I've realized about all of these readings is that a lot of what was being told me to was true, so I believed them when they made certain predictions. QOC18 Ive been talking to her for as long as I've been getting readings and let me just say this, she is highly accurate and inaccurate at the same time.  She once told me so many details about a person and their situation and validated so much true information, but she left off the part that he was a degenerate, controlling and a swinger.

I say all of this to say that I dont know where these people get their information but I know its demonic and its meant for our destruction. We can agree to disagree if you dont feel the same but I've seen it with my own eyes. I was told so much information about  J that seemed true and but so much information was left out and this has been a pattern with readers I know to have some ability. Ive been doing this for so  I've called on almost every adult relationship I have had so I know what the outcomes were on all of those and this is a very real pattern. Still I couldnt stop getting readings.

After he left me I went into full blown panic mode. I didnt know why I was so angry with him all the time before all of this, I just knew that my memory was failing me and I couldnt explain some of the things I was going through at the time. I felt off. All the readers who worked so well for me all became highly inaccurate. No one was picking up what was going on, all of my readings were completely wrong. Everyone kept giving me different time frames of when he would return that came and went.

Leila said he just needed a break and that we would get it back under control. I was in a state of grief I've never felt before because I have never in my 34 years been in love with someone the way I love him. I lost it. I reached out to Leila from another account and she said flat out that it was over. That I needed to move on and that he didnt want anything to do with me.  I called Anne and she said we would reunite just give it a 2. I called from another account she said it was completely over and that he was finished with me and to just move on and quit chasing him. I foolishly chatted with Hipa again from another account and remember the positive read she gave me in the beginning, NOW he was a complete liar and his ego was too much and that it would end the same way when he came back in 3-4 months. I was so confused.
People kept telling me he would return. Autumn rivers said it was completely over but to give it time and he would return. Goddess Erika who was normally spot on for me said he would return that it wasnt over he would be back rather quickly. I wouldnt have to wait long.
Well 6 months later he was still gone and ZERO plans on returning. I was nearing 7 months and nothing. Well she changed her tune about he and I  months later. NOW he was gone but still cared but not focused on me and maybe he would come back, she was not sure.
 I was broken in a way I hadnt been before. I stayed in bed as much as I could. This is the first time I felt that  it was me who ruined my relationship. When I look back on it, he really was trying, hes not the most open and expressive person but as time grew he really tried to be. The part that hurt the worse is that I knew I really hurt him. I said so many things I didnt mean the day we broke up. I tried to take it all back, but it didnt work. Theres nothing worse than hurting someone the way I did him

This year april I decided I was done with waiting. I wanted to be with him and I was going to do it the way I wanted to. He was very very hesistant and rightfully so. I really gave it all I had to get him back. I had one final reading with Leila. Get this, she started this whole story off by telling me that we would end up together in love and it would work out and that he wanted this relationship with me last year. When I contacted her this year, she told me that nothing would have changed and that it would end the same way it did, that I needed someone better. The audacity! I felt betrayed and played and stupid for taking all of this so seriously.

So the moral of my story is, create your own future. If I had started this relationship with him showing up as who I really am, we would have been together a few months of meeting each other. While apart, I started therapy, I learned that I had a neurological condition that caused a lot of the issues I was having last year and it made it easier to understand why I havent felt normal in a very long time. Im a on seizure medication and I finally feel like what I think a normal person is supposed to feel like.  Its taken a lot of work to get back into J's life, but Im back. But I had to do the work of healing myself from past trauma. Hes giving me a second chance. I cant say how it will go, but for so long he refused to speak with me. So this is a blessing.

I did the work to get my life back on track and I have to say that if I hadnt leaned on God and gotten my life right with Him I dont know where I would be. I worked through bible plans, I read scripture, I confided in my friends and family who helped me see this through and get my life on track. I prayed one day for the answers as to why I was struggling so much.  A day later I went through some of my patient records and realized that I was diagnosed months ago but somehow this information was never shared with me. I think it was a miscommunication but I would have never found that information sitting right there in my face. Who knows how long I would have continued to suffer. I give it all to God. The need for instant gratification and not trusting in God or having a real relationship with Him was the root cause of all of my heartache.  I kept turning to divination, psychic readings, astrology, law of attraction, manifestation and I never felt that the void was filled. I always felt empty. Im not saying that I dont still struggle but its a different type of struggle than before. Im happy and Im trusting that His plan for my life is better than mine and my desires. I pray that it continues to work out between J and I. He is the love of my life and Im lucky that hes allowing me back into his life, when I dont really deserve it for putting him through so much pain he didnt deserve. And if it doesnt then I know its not his will for my life, and there is something greater out there for me.

Im not telling anyone what they should do. I just hope someone is inspired by my story and decides to turn their life to God. I have been floundering in life since I was 22. I'll be 35 this year and this is the most clear I've ever been in my life. I allowed psychic readings to destroy my life and my relationships. No one knows who the spirits are that are communicating with the readers who actually have some ability. I dont think that the information we get is designed to improve our lives. I think it is all laced in deceit. I've had it happen too many times with my readings. I dont fault Anne or any one of the readers I blew my whole 401k on. Its not their fault. It was my choice and daily Im working to let go of my need to control things in my life I dont have control of. Instant gratification is a burden and  It is a relief to give my burdens to God. Its a blessing.

Take Care!

Hey Kkbich, thanks for sharing your story and am sorry you've been through all this!.
was wondering if you have ever read with Yona , Keisha or Cookie before?

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 07:35:12 AM »
I've read with Kisha
Kisha told me this beautiful story about how a relationship would go well if I went out to see someone I used to date in college, who I broke up with and always regretted doing so. I thought it was premature and that maybe I missed out on a good relationship. She told me if I went back home to NC, it would be a reunion that lead to a serious relationship. Spirit messages on Bitwine said the same thing. I waited a bit unsure, then I went. If I told you what kind of sh&t show that story ended up being. Im sure I posted it somewhere in here. Lets just say I ended up walking for hours by myself looking for my car in downtown Raleigh in the middle of the night with a dead cell phone and catching him with someone else the weekend I came down there. He had both of us at a festival together on different sides of the park LOL!!!

I've had my fill, I thought about trying Yona and Cookie a few years back but I needed instant answers and their waiting lists were always too long.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:37:49 AM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 07:41:58 AM »
I've read with Kisha
Kisha told me this beautiful story about how a relationship would go well if I went out to see someone I used to date in college, who I broke up with and always regretted doing so. I thought it was premature and that maybe I missed out on a good relationship. She told me if I went back home to NC, it would be a reunion that lead to a serious relationship. Spirit messages on Bitwine said the same thing. I waited a bit unsure, then I went. If I told you what kind of sh&t show that story ended up being. Im sure I posted it somewhere in here. Lets just say I ended up walking for hours by myself looking for my car in downtown Raleigh in the middle of the night with a dead cell phone and catching him with someone else the weekend I came down there. He had both of us at a festival together on different sides of the park LOL!!!

I've had my fill, I thought about trying Yona and Cookie a few years back but I needed instant answers and their waiting lists were always too long.

its really devastating to go through all this. I hope the best for you. And yes! no matter how good a psychic is there will always be another part of the story which we dont know.
All the best your still young and many good opportunities ahead of you ;)

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 07:48:11 AM »
I've read with Kisha

its really devastating to go through all this. I hope the best for you. And yes! no matter how good a psychic is there will always be another part of the story which we dont know.
All the best your still young and many good opportunities ahead of you ;)

It is devastating but Im glad I went through this last chapter I think it needed to happen. I had to be devastated enough to finally decide enough is enough this isnt working... Thank you for your well wishes!  I wish you many good opportunities in the future as well!

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 11:22:51 PM »
Your story sounds identical to mine. I must say that I agree with you about the demonic influence of readings. 

Out of the dark ministry is a former psychic on youtube who is on a desperate campaign to get people away from the new age.

Speaking to mediums and psychics opens up a doorway that many do not consider. The only thing that keeps them away is reading the bible and prayer.  Whatever it is, these negative entities dont want us to get away from the readings and anxiety and pain.  I am still shook about this as I thought tarot and mediumship were HARMLESS and was a great way of getting advice on difficult situations.

All the relationships i went to psychics about were ruined either from their advice or expectations i held after each reading. It sucked because they were sooooooooo good at present and past.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 01:42:07 PM »
Your story sounds identical to mine. I must say that I agree with you about the demonic influence of readings. 

Out of the dark ministry is a former psychic on youtube who is on a desperate campaign to get people away from the new age.

Speaking to mediums and psychics opens up a doorway that many do not consider. The only thing that keeps them away is reading the bible and prayer.  Whatever it is, these negative entities dont want us to get away from the readings and anxiety and pain.  I am still shook about this as I thought tarot and mediumship were HARMLESS and was a great way of getting advice on difficult situations.

All the relationships i went to psychics about were ruined either from their advice or expectations i held after each reading. It sucked because they were sooooooooo good at present and past.

Your relationships were not ruined by a phone call to someone else, they were ruined by yourself, or your parents who may have inflicted extreme trauma on y ou. A therapist will help you repair all of those things. Don't point the blame to the devil when you havent healed your own demons.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 02:35:55 PM »
you need to stay in your own lane.

i am sharing my experience and the experience of many others who saw the negative effect of readings in their lives as a customer and as a psychic .

if you dont like it , move on and stop assuming i have personal trauma from parents or whomever just to defend readings.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 04:14:36 PM »

Your relationships were not ruined by a phone call to someone else, they were ruined by yourself, or your parents who may have inflicted extreme trauma on y ou. A therapist will help you repair all of those things. Don't point the blame to the devil when you havent healed your own demons.

No offense but why are u here ????U seem angry and negative. And before u start assuming I’m not bitter  nor am I binge reading.  I also highly doubt I ever was a client of yours or anyone u know. Are u here to study your own reviews or just attack wherever u see fit?

Offline court1130

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 01:34:00 PM »

Sincerity
Mystic Bell
Maureen 36
Lily Cade
Lotus of Light
Tajah on CP
Hilary80
Miss Toria
Rosedreams
Dzigns
Spiritminded
Marie Anna
Druid's glen tarot
celeste on bitwine
Dino
Cindy on bitwine
Aquariunpsychic
Find your spirit
Cosmic Cards
Autumn Rivers
QOC18
Stephanie Theresa
Leila
Delia
Scott Angel
Angelic Dream
Tattoo Psychic
Gail
seafiremoon
Sianne34
Ari
Nikki Rich
Psychic Lynn
Wild sweet orange
Pheonix burning
Anastasia Christine
Golden Dawn Tarot
Dawn Maree
Sweet Rosee
lady persephone

Take Care!

If I understood you correctly, you said readers would tell you one thing on your main account and the opposite on your secondary account? Lol. I 100% agree that readings are self-fulfilling prophecies. We pay total strangers to tell us how our future is supposed to unfold. They plant the seed and we, consciously or subconsciously, turn their words into action. We can change the outcome of these readings because we have more control over our own lives than people realize. I'm glad you've decided to quit binging and take control of your life. You will be MUCH happier. ❤️
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:36:41 PM by court1130 »

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 03:16:55 PM »
It is like that with readings though ... one should not repeat the same question multiple times and should simply accept the first answer they are given. I sometimes read cards for friends or family, although this happens very rarely these days, and from personal experience, the FIRST reading is pretty much always spot on. A friend of mine did not like what she was hearing once and kept trying to pull cards from the deck whilst asking the same question (just worded a little differently). I have not read for her ever since and the things she did not want to hear have unsurprisingly turned out to be correct.

Readings are fun and can be great when one needs some sort of a guidance or spiritual/emotional support but binging is unhealthy and leads to inaccuracies, confusion and further heartache. And as someone who has had their fair share of binging and wasted quite a bit of money on fakes, I totally understand how hard it can be to stop when you are heartbroken and desire false hopes in order to 'keep going'.

Kkbich2014, congrats on the significant reduction in your readings and I hope you keep your strength and that everything gets better for you from now on. I also hope that your relationship works out, very pleased to read that you have been given a second chance by your man.  ;) All the best!

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 03:50:14 PM »

Sincerity
Mystic Bell
Maureen 36
Lily Cade
Lotus of Light
Tajah on CP
Hilary80
Miss Toria
Rosedreams
Dzigns
Spiritminded
Marie Anna
Druid's glen tarot
celeste on bitwine
Dino
Cindy on bitwine
Aquariunpsychic
Find your spirit
Cosmic Cards
Autumn Rivers
QOC18
Stephanie Theresa
Leila
Delia
Scott Angel
Angelic Dream
Tattoo Psychic
Gail
seafiremoon
Sianne34
Ari
Nikki Rich
Psychic Lynn
Wild sweet orange
Pheonix burning
Anastasia Christine
Golden Dawn Tarot
Dawn Maree
Sweet Rosee
lady persephone

Take Care!

Thank you for sharing your story, I've been off and on trying to ween myself for months... and recently i realized how important it is that i do if i want to maintain my current relationship. .what you said resonates so much.... allowing readings to influence your reactions to your poi.  i've been doing this lately.. (and for no reason, i have a good relationship) reading your story just really cemented to me... that i really do need to take a step back...

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2021, 03:57:26 PM »

Basically this.  High anxiety, doing something repeatedly despite negative consequences, inability to delay gratification and low impulse control does not equal demons.

When you don't take personal responsibility for your actions, you are once again giving up the control you have over your own life.  There are always going to be external influences in any situation, but only you are responsible for your own actions.

Decades ago I stayed in a relationship that was not good for me because Sylvia Browne told me it was going to work out.  Time and time again I ignored my own intuition and misgivings and put up with his ridiculous behavior.   Everything I needed to know about that relationship was right there in front of me, behaving badly.  I chose to ignore it.  Me, I decided to do that.  I decided to give up control of my life and hand it over to someone else because I wanted that alternate reality.

Anyone who calls psychics and asks for "predictions and timing" is asking for trouble.  So many people here have no discernment over who they call.  People post lists with hundreds of names, 99% of whom are not genuine.  That is not normal behavior.  It is the external symptom of an internal problem that needs professional treatment.  Psychics are for insight; to give you information that you don't have, possible outcomes if you continue on the same path, options ... all things to help YOU decide what to do, not so you can get a "3" and an "8".  No one knows your exact destiny. Predictions are possibilities for fun, not to revolve your life around.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2021, 11:35:15 PM »

Basically this.  High anxiety, doing something repeatedly despite negative consequences, inability to delay gratification and low impulse control does not equal demons.

When you don't take personal responsibility for your actions, you are once again giving up the control you have over your own life.  There are always going to be external influences in any situation, but only you are responsible for your own actions.

Decades ago I stayed in a relationship that was not good for me because Sylvia Browne told me it was going to work out.  Time and time again I ignored my own intuition and misgivings and put up with his ridiculous behavior.   Everything I needed to know about that relationship was right there in front of me, behaving badly.  I chose to ignore it.  Me, I decided to do that.  I decided to give up control of my life and hand it over to someone else because I wanted that alternate reality.

Anyone who calls psychics and asks for "predictions and timing" is asking for trouble.  So many people here have no discernment over who they call.  People post lists with hundreds of names, 99% of whom are not genuine.  That is not normal behavior.  It is the external symptom of an internal problem that needs professional treatment.  Psychics are for insight; to give you information that you don't have, possible outcomes if you continue on the same path, options ... all things to help YOU decide what to do, not so you can get a "3" and an "8".  No one knows your exact destiny. Predictions are possibilities for fun, not to revolve your life around.

Low impulse control absolutely... but it’s also indeed a problem in my opinion, if you need a psychic to give you INSIGHT into a situation instead of your own sound judgment and common sense, and wisdom. If you use psychics for fun or you aren’t struggling with your faith as a Christian then this post and my transparency isn’t for you. I’m coming from a Bible based perspective, and if you believe in it then you know where I’m coming from when I say that we are consulting with demonic energy if we turn to anything but God for insight and wisdom if we claim to be Christians. I’m not perfect but I can recognize wholeheartedly that this isn’t normal. Not for me or for anyone else struggling to just allow life to happen.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 12:04:06 AM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline Stone88

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2023, 10:07:49 AM »
It sounds like Autumn Rivers was correct for you in a way.
I recently read with her but wasn't sure what to maje of her reading. Will update.