Author Topic: Asktheanswer  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Asktheanswer
« on: April 18, 2020, 08:56:16 PM »
Had anyone tried psychics on there? I tried Karen and she was not good at all

Offline Smiley1

Re: Asktheanswer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 12:00:38 AM »
Going back many years I used this service. 

Didn’t have much luck.  I first read with psychicwill on here years ago he was really good on this platform but when I read with him privately not so much

I hear Hamilton is the only one to try but can’t speak of personal experience and one lady called Emily rose who I have read with years ago is very good. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 12:24:21 AM »
Thank you for the recommendation. For some reason I feel that UK psychics are better/different than US one. How was Emily? Did her predictions pass? What is her style of reading ?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 12:49:51 AM »
Thank you for the recommendation. For some reason I feel that UK psychics are better/different than US one. How was Emily? Did her predictions pass? What is her style of reading ?

I think she’s freestyle.   She got a number of predictions right for me and I’ve been trying to read with her for a while but can’t get her.   I like her.  Her big prediction never happened but others did and in a good way. 

Offline Esse

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 10:44:16 AM »
Emily has never got a prediction right for me, nice lady though - also reads occasionally on Psychic Sofa
Marcelle good empath and nice to talk to but not good with predictions
Hamilton wasn't right either - i would be wary of talking to him, he is blunt.
Destiny Doctor got a couple of things right for me - would read with her again
annoyingly i can't remember who it was now that correctly predicated something very accurately - one of the newer readers
there are a lot of reviews for asktheanswer readers on psychicshows.co.uk

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 02:48:23 PM »
I will be updating this as I read with some on there:

Yvette: seems very general- kept repeating the same thing over and over. No specific predictions. I would ask her a question and she would ignore it and just kept going repeating the same things

Michael Ryan: this dude is terrible. First thing he said is « patience, patience, patience » I read somewhere that he tells everyone that. Did not give any predictions and he started talking to me about his ex. Also, he asked a bunch of questions prior to the read so I think he was cold reading.

Moonstone: liked her. Seemed connected. I can’t speak to her predictions. I will update as time goes by.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 01:51:23 PM »
I’ve read with A LOT of ask the answer psychics and lots were wrong however some predictions are pending. Yvette actually got a prediction right for me when she said my POI would walk away (which he did) she also said he’d come back and this hasn’t happened

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 02:49:27 PM »
Who do you think is good on there?

Update: read with Anne Marie: apparently she is the owner of the company. Got absolutely everything wrong. Would not recommend

Offline aries1995

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 03:00:44 PM »
I liked melody j and Julie, they picked up on a lot of details and didn’t just give me end of the month predictions like other readers did. Julie is very honest and a good empath and melody j picked up VERY well on the present but their predictions aren’t until may so I’m not sure about that yet

Oh thank you! I was contemplating reading with her! I won’t now 😂 don’t read with Manda! She was very rude. Although Rosemarie was lovely to talk to I felt she went off on a tangent
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 03:03:55 PM by aries1995 »

Offline Stone88

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 11:38:03 AM »
Raed with Hamilton and he's very rude. Not wasting my money on him again and not one prediction happened.
His sister is the same... rude and doesntvreally answer your questions properly... had a horrible experience with her.

Offline Esse

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 11:51:20 AM »
I read with Julie a couple of times two years ago - her prediction didn't happen though.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 12:11:53 PM »
Esse who has been right for you.pls?

Offline Esse

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 12:57:59 PM »
On AKA - there was one but I honestly can't remember her name, I didn't think it at all likely to happen until it did.
Micah has been good for me, he's on clairvoyantchat.com and does readings over skype.