Author Topic: Field Expert Bitwine  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Seeker23

Field Expert Bitwine
« on: May 18, 2021, 09:33:06 AM »
I have utilized this psychic before. However, I am skeptical of them.

Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with this psychic?

I asked them about a man from my past, and was curious to know what was going on with him, as I am pretty sure he came by my place, out of nowhere, after a car accident.

What I was given was pretty generic, and them saying, “ he does want you to be in his life, but then he is just not acting on it, he does think about you and wish for you to be a part of his life and yet he is just not putting things there with actions.”

Does anyone else ever feel, metaphorically speaking, like you are being punched in the face with things that do not help matters or give you any clear answer to a simple question?

So, if I reached out to him and tell him, I am sorry, and I am sorry I did not answer you, would you like to talk, I would be in the wrong???

Paul 06-06-1968

Offline Qcnm

Re: Field Expert Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 02:45:46 PM »
Heya.

I read with them last year after a breakup and wanted to know if POI and I would reconcile. The response I got is very similar to yours. PM if you want more details xx

Offline Seeker23

Re: Field Expert Bitwine
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 11:36:40 PM »
It is disheartening to see that they cannot even come up with some originality, at least and use such stock lines.

anything