Author Topic: Keen Readings  (Read 15736 times)

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Keen Readings
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 02:19:57 PM »
I can't find her on Keen. Can you post the link?

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »
I have her under my favorite advisors so I can find her but I did notice that if you type in her name, she doesn't show up. I don't know why. I think she got very popular as she started just a few months ago on Keen and within two months her prices went up to about $4.30 ( I think). Anyway, I believe that if you google "SanSanVi" and Psychic Keen, her listing will show up. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see if can get a link for you.
Very best to you :)

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 08:26:03 PM »
Not sure who asked for the link but here it is for sansanvi

[/url] http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sansanvi/10906514

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
Thanks  :)

Offline marybell

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:20 PM »

I looked up magical sandra. she seems very popular. some  great feedback.  She's a little bit expensive though, so I will have to save up! I called a few based on their price and their waiting list being long (lol)
I did end up calling sapphire21.  Had to wait almost 2 days before I could speak to her. She is great. She is very gentle and a wonderful empath.  She really nailed a very difficult relationship I am having and looked at some solutions.  She is super talented.   Deborah Mills was also interesting.  She doesn't ask questions and right out the gate she starts in.  She was pretty accurate. She spoke so fast though, I wasn't sure if I just thought she was accurate because of the stuff that I did recognize ( out of tons of things that she says) hit home and stayed with me. Also, I feel I need someone who helps me understand things . . Gabriel the Messenger, was very kind, but I did not feel he was all that accurate. He had great feedback though.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:23:33 PM by marybell »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
I talked to Gabriel a number of times in 3-4 months. I really liked him. He got one point of contact right but that was it. Said I had nothing to worry about, we would be back together (this was over a year ago). It has never happened though.

Offline marybell

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »
I am still finding my way around these forums.  I don't really know if I feel Deborah is gifted or not. The first thing she said right off the bat was very accurate, but I felt that maybe alot of people are going through "change". But she did she it was a new business venture with great potential.  All the rest was so fast, honestly, I can't remember.  Lets just say this, I will not call her back, and I did not feel I could leave feedback because I was so uncertain.
I looked up SanSanVi -7.00/min?  That's just too rich for my pocket book
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:33:35 PM by marybell »

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 06:32:21 AM »
Yes. It's too bad. I don't know why SSV upped her rates so dramatically. Oh well. I was lucky to talk with her while her rates were a lot lower. I liked her a lot. Sorry you all. I wouldn't normally recommend anyone over 4 dollars TOPS. I still stand by the fact that she was GREAT for me but that was before the 7 dollar an hour rate. Very few could afford that. If her prices get lower again, she's a good one. I imagine they are all in it for money btw...it IS a business... but that is awfully high. Makes me wonder what percentage keen takes from their readers. Who knows how rates are decided. Strange.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
Keen readers change their rates all the time. Check and see if they have more than one listing.

Look at this one:  http://www.keen.com/Norah%20Jones

She has a bunch of different categories. They often have different prices for each and usually love and r/s is the most expensive one.

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 01:10:51 PM »
That's very true SunandMoon and a very good point. I've noticed the same thing about the price changes for different listings.

We don't know how keen works really and how readers are encouraged to place their prices or how much of their money that they earned per chat keen takes from them. I for one would be super frustrated if i spent an hour on the phone with someone, helping them with every single question ..charged 2 dollars per minute and only saw ...say...30 % of that... not to mention the advertising fees to have your name on the page etc. and the pressure of good feedback. I really don't know how keen pays their readers and what the cut is so it's not my business to judge what they charge.

I also wonder if readers up their prices during weeks when they don't really need to do readings or are extremely busy (for example (they have another job that is keeping them particularly busy, they are under a lot of stress, sick family members, or children home from school) so they up the rates big time during those periods of major activity and figure "I'm so busy right now that if someone wants to call me for 20 dollars an hour...then I'll take the call! Otherwise, I'll wait til things calm down." Let's not forget that keen readers are indeed working and they do deserve to be paid for their time. It's all a matter of how busy your life is and how much your time is worth I suppose. Would YOU spend 1 hour on the phone with a complete stranger talking about very personal details and trying to predict their future for free? Of course they are in it for the money. It's a business just like anything else. It's a caring business but still a business. A therapist charges a hundred dollars plus for an hour..so why should a psychic reader NOT charge as they are essentially offering the same service except they are tapping into their intuition.

BTW. this is not meant to be an argumentative post. I just want to consider the other side to why readers might charge higher fees than others and point out  that they are indeed in it for the money. i don't know many readers who would do something like that for free unless it was for a best friend or something. In fact, I have a very good friend who is psychic and I always insist on paying her when she gives me readings and even then I don't want to ask her to do it much because i can see how drained she is afterwards.

Anyway, just something to consider. Have a good day you all! xoxo

Offline marybell

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 05:28:50 PM »
I totally agree Stonyeye,  a psychic on Keen is someone who is trying to make a living and their price will reflect what they need . But 7.00/minute?  That's just way too crazy.   At that price, I find it hard to believe that someone is really focusing on the service they are providing.   I  am very curious about those psychics that charge 10.00 + - particularly the ones at 20.00
I would love to hear from someone that has actually had a reading from someone that charges that much.  I think that those people who charge that amount don't really care at all about how they read and it's all about getting  the curiosity callers or people so desperate they will pay anything to get a reading that makes them feel better.  I mean at 20.00  you just need to speak to someone a 1/8th of the time that you would need to if you were a 2.00 - 5.00 psychic  to make the same amount of income.  I personally would not pay anymore than 4.00 and maybe 5.00 but only if they were AMAZING!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »
marybell,

I called PennyC a few times last year because I thought she had to be correct since she charges $20.  Absolutely not.  She was completely wrong and could never give me any details I could validate.  I am embarassed I called her more than once, but that was when I believed in all the fakes and would keep calling all the readers who fed me fairytales. 

Offline lightme

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
i read with a $10/min few years back before, just for a few mins. they will just say what you want to hear, to make you feel good. i personally don't think they are real.

Offline lightme

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »
synergy, just curious, when you did your life coaching session with kisha, did you pay her psychic rate?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 05:46:02 PM »
Thanks everyone for the positive responses to my post!

Lightme,

I sent you a PM.