Author Topic: Keen Readings  (Read 15650 times)

behappyy

Keen Readings
« on: April 12, 2012, 05:31:41 AM »
(editied)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:52:38 PM by behappyy »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Keen Readings
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 12:05:16 PM »
Behappy,

I am really trying my hardest not be negative, and please forgive me if it comes off that way. You've spoken to a few readers who have been completely wrong for me in the past, and, quite frankly I think they are dangerous readers because they feed you stories. Many readers will give you a 3 month period because that's the length of time keen provides for feedback. This way you're unable to leave negative feedback when nothing happens in 3 months... That is, unless you keep calling them in 3 months anyways (which is what they want), and their stories will change and you'll hear all about "delays". Quite frankly, and sadly, just like amaranth, many of my timeframes have come and gone with no contact from the man in my life. Something is happening as Cookie said, but it's minor and for some reason it has pissed me off anyways because I'm really starting to wonder why my guy hasn't taken any opportunity to step forward.

Sorry for my rant. Just e careful with these readers. I doubt readers who give 3 month timefRames. Good luck to you and to everyone. I apologize in advance if I'm a bit negative the next few days :(

Offline guesswho

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »
@behappy  If I were you I would just sit back for now and let things unfold.  It is true, in general, that guys respond better when you don't contact them at all.  It makes them feel like they have to work.

Also, the readings are going to start sounding the same and then you're going to call a reader that says something totally different and throws you into a tailspin. 

With timing, guys aren't as focused on time like us.  They can be busy working, hanging with the boys, games, whatever for a while before they even think about a woman.  Also, they're very one-track, so they can only focus on one or two things at a time, where we women can think about a million things at a time and multi-task.  I would just fall back for a while and let him come to you.  It feels better when it happens that way anyway.

Offline stelka

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »
Hi Behappy,

I'm quite new to this site and haven't been posting much, maybe just because I had never read with any of the Keen psychics. I rely on CP mostly. Funny thing is that our stories seem so similar and the readings you got seem quite the same I got from CP. I also got positive outcome (well most of them was positive, except couple). Dawn from CP gave me a negative reading. I'm just wondering if you were to call her, what would she say to you? LOL

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »
@Synergy, I really agree with you on the 3 month thing. That was one of the reasons I shunned astrology readings, as I saw a pattern there. But even thinking back to what I wrote about VJ this morning, she said 3 months multiple times to me, about him, us and his family.

The one thing I will be very curious to see is this: I had a favorite tarot reader. She admitted she was not good with time frames but she did have a track record for 2 years. ie if she said December, it may not be the December coming up next but it could be the Dec in 2 years. Well, I started to read with her in 2010 (have to check the month). She did predict a new man in my life which was true (but again, honestly how many readers will say that?). But she did also predict my old guy coming back and as I've said, it gets further and further away from what I see. At least now I know I'll exercise my own free will and turn him down as my new man is wonderful.  :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:35:09 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
I am really trying my hardest not be negative, and please forgive me if it comes off that way. You've spoken to a few readers who have been completely wrong for me in the past, and, quite frankly I think they are dangerous readers because they feed you stories. Many readers will give you a 3 month period because that's the length of time keen provides for feedback. This way you're unable to leave negative feedback when nothing happens in 3 months... That is, unless you keep calling them in 3 months anyways (which is what they want), and their stories will change and you'll hear all about "delays". Quite frankly, and sadly, just like amaranth, many of my timeframes have come and gone with no contact from the man in my life. Something is happening as Cookie said, but it's minor and for some reason it has pissed me off anyways because I'm really starting to wonder why my guy hasn't taken any opportunity to step forward.

Synergy, your post needs to be stickied on this forum.

What's happens a lot (and I'm not saying this is behappy's case) is people subconsciously gravitate towards readers who will tell them what they want to hear. After you've been on keen for awhile, you either realize this is happening or you write off all psychics as fake. Many times, in my experience, you may stumble upon 1 reader who gives you a negative reading, whom you immediately write off, but in the long run they turn out to be correct.

vtech

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
I agree, when I first started on keen, alot of the readers mentioned gave me the fairy tale story, however after 8 months on keen and $$ down the drain, I realized they were all fakes. Take warning, read this board and you find people that have gone through all the stuff you have and finally found 1 or 2 people on keen that are real.
I first thought all readers were ethical then I realized that 99.9% of them are fake. I wish I could turn back the sands of time and I would never have joined keen however I cant but I can warn all new followers of keen, looking for news that take heed, least you fall into despire.

behappyy

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 07:35:29 PM »
Thanks for your advice @synergy and @guesswho.   

Thanks @Stelka - I've never read with Dawn at CP.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:25:33 AM by behappyy »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 10:44:33 PM »

What's happens a lot (and I'm not saying this is behappy's case) is people subconsciously gravitate towards readers who will tell them what they want to hear. After you've been on keen for awhile, you either realize this is happening or you write off all psychics as fake. Many times, in my experience, you may stumble upon 1 reader who gives you a negative reading, whom you immediately write off, but in the long run they turn out to be correct.

That's so true and it's human nature. I know I called the readers who made me feel good more. Then I had one that was OK but told me he was with someone else. I didn't believe it but found out months later he really had been! (I found out after they broke up - he basically did the same thing to her that he did to me - stopped talking to her) So I got all excited that this ONE reader picked up on that in the right time, and called her back thinking she was the one!!! Silly her, she forgot to ask me if she had read for me before, I didn't mention it, and she pretty much repeated word for word what she had told me months earlier! Except this time I really did know that he wasn't seeing anyone and she was telling me he was, in the same words that she had used before. Major bubble burst and money wasted.

Offline marybell

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
Hi All
I used to get all excited about those positive fairy tale readings , but no more.  I learned the hard way with a lot of disappointment and $ spent that so many of them on Keen are either really not psychic at all or afraid to tell you the truth.  I think they so afraid of getting bad feedback that they tell you something to make you happy.  I know this sounds weird , but I will only call back psychics who see something negative.  It doesn't have to all be negative, but at least some of it.  But, I do say to them at the beginning in a serious manner,  that I am totally okay to hear the truth , good and bad. You would be shocked to hear how many of them say "really??".  LOL.
So does anyone here have a psychic that they can recommend that is not afraid to say negative news? I don't care about timing at all. I have yet to find a psychic whose timing is always right, so I don't count on that any more.  I just want to speak to someone who is not afraid to say what they see

Offline stelka

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
I only spoke to the CP psychics and few of them gave me bad news...Dawn, Uriela, Sula and Bettina. I called Dawn and Bettina twice and both times the reading was negative. It turned out Dawn wasn't right about my bf at all. She is a tarot reader and she didn't see my bf reaching out to me at all. He did! Bettina said that he has some alcohol problems and is a womanizer. God no! He might be comittment phobia but not a player. Hope this helps.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 01:01:30 AM »
has anyone here read with MsDon on keen if so how was it was she accurate

loops77

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 01:29:43 AM »
Hmm, she seems interested. This is her site..she may be cheaper..didnt look

http://psychicmsdon.weebly.com/testimonials.html

Offline marybell

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »
No, I haven't spoken to MsDon , but I don't call anyone who refuses to share a photo of themselves, unless they come recommended.  Even her website has no picture of her and besides, she is too crazy expensive to just try out.  If anyone ends up getting a reading with her,I would love to know how it goes , please.
Stelka, I used to speak to a Neela at CP. LOVED HER!!  She wasn't there for very long though. If anyone knows where  she is now , please share!

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:53 PM »
Hi all, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned SanSanVi. I found her remarkable. I think she started with Keen in February and her prices have gone way up since then so I can't chat as often but I really thought she was excellent. She is very articulate, intelligent, stays focused on YOU and gives details like you would not believe. I just sat back as she typed away after asking my question and naming the people involved and my jaw nearly hit the floor as she gave some info about people and personalities etc that were just dead on. Nothing blanket that anyone could make a lucky guess about. I believe she is one of the very truly gifted readers on keen. i'm sure there are many more but she is one I haven't seen mentioned here yet so i thought I'd share my experience if anyone wanted to try her. Best wishes.

anything