Author Topic: The truth after 1 1/2 seeking readings  (Read 3643 times)

Offline InutionIsCommonSense

The truth after 1 1/2 seeking readings
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:37:53 PM »
Hi Everyone,

It finally hit me that readers are not real. I was addicted to readings for almost a year and a half. I have a story of my own in which I put my faith into these readers that left me mentally hurt. But I was the one hurting myself. I have read with everyone. Hilary80, Angelic Dream, and Queen of Cups were my go too. Until I realized this is fake. I am not trying to bash on any of them but everything they told me was common sense. If I just paid attention to the facts I wouldn’t have needed readings. Unfortunately none of the predictions came true. Hilary made far out predictions which I can’t say they are or not true BUT the outcomes of this “predictions” can be likely just like any other thing. Think about it.. if a reader says you are going to meet someone in the summer, the chances of you meeting that person are likely. I am sure many of these readers have gifts but so do we. If we just see things and listen carefully we will know that we had the answers all along. I pray for each and one of you to find peace and faith so that no one has to spend more time on these readings.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: The truth after 1 1/2 seeking readings
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 08:53:38 PM »
Hi Everyone,

It finally hit me that readers are not real. I was addicted to readings for almost a year and a half. I have a story of my own in which I put my faith into these readers that left me mentally hurt. But I was the one hurting myself. I have read with everyone. Hilary80, Angelic Dream, and Queen of Cups were my go too. Until I realized this is fake. I am not trying to bash on any of them but everything they told me was common sense. If I just paid attention to the facts I wouldn’t have needed readings. Unfortunately none of the predictions came true. Hilary made far out predictions which I can’t say they are or not true BUT the outcomes of this “predictions” can be likely just like any other thing. Think about it.. if a reader says you are going to meet someone in the summer, the chances of you meeting that person are likely. I am sure many of these readers have gifts but so do we. If we just see things and listen carefully we will know that we had the answers all along. I pray for each and one of you to find peace and faith so that no one has to spend more time on these readings.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for your bad experiences.  You're so right that intuition is a much better choice over psychics.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:59:25 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 09:10:15 PM »
Sorry for your experience(s), it is usually a difficult, painful lesson to learn.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 09:55:10 PM »
I am sorry that has been your experience. I would say Kisha is the most accurate there is. Have you tried Kisha or PD?

Hi Everyone,

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 01:11:14 AM »
I've read with the readers you've mentioned and yes, none of their predictions happened for me either. but also to note is Qofcups is not for predictions, in my opinion. we need to know what to use these readers for, only what their specialty is. cookie  is a remote viewer, kisha is good for predictions, qofcups for feelings/thoughts. and they can all do a. good job at reading your past. this again has just been my experience.

Hi Everyone,

Offline InutionIsCommonSense

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 01:45:57 AM »
Hi thanks to everyone who responded with your thoughts and experiences. I just don’t believe in these readers anymore. One day it clicked in my head that I didn’t have faith and I would seek answers. I am posting so I can let people know that they are not real.  I lost myself emotionally and mentally. & about qocups18 being true in the present.. i used her for that too however will I ever know if what she said was true. No one will ever know what a person is feeling/thinking but that person. If you just listen to your gut, you’ll just KNOW. I do believe in energy since we are all connected but don’t make decisions/ actions based on what people tell you. Yes I am aware there are readers who have a gift but always know that if you’re looking for something to find out about, you’ll find it. Overall this has to do with my lack of faith and trust issues. We have the answers within, these readers just tell you what you already know. I always tried to find an excuse on why these readers were the real deal until recently something clicked saying I had known these things all along. But this is my experience and always remember these people do this for a living. Just trust yourself and have faith.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 02:46:50 AM »
Completely agree. We put too much trust in what the psychics say about someone else's thoughts and feelings. My coworker went to MANY psychics who said her POI loved her and was shy to approach her. However, he called her a "fat ugly divorced pig who slept around with all the guys" when i later asked him about his feelings for her.  :'(
I didnt want to start anything but I told her a small bit of what he said about her because she was spending so much  time and money on psychics.

She swore off psychics after that.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 09:56:29 AM »
Completely agree. We put too much trust in what the psychics say about someone else's thoughts and feelings. My coworker went to MANY psychics who said her POI loved her and was shy to approach her. However, he called her a "fat ugly divorced pig who slept around with all the guys" when i later asked him about his feelings for her.  :'(
I didnt want to start anything but I told her a small bit of what he said about her because she was spending so much  time and money on psychics.

She swore off psychics after that.

Wow that’s just unbelievable. So glad your friend moved on. And what a jerk that guy was 😿