Author Topic: Triple Moon Goddess  (Read 6603 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Triple Moon Goddess
« on: May 06, 2021, 12:55:45 PM »
Read with her a few times last year. This one is quite judgmental and doesn't really have a warm energy.
She got most predictions wrong.
She said me and POI would stop seeing each other in October (still seeing each other now, nine months after she said we would go our separate ways in 'two months'). She said I'd meet a new man around my age in Oct/Nov and it would be a long term relationship, a very serious one, possibly a marriage blah blah .... NOPE. Did not meet him....
Said I would get a job which I didn't end up getting. But correctly predicted I was also not going to get a job which I didn't get...
However, I must say that she was correct when I asked her about my mum and her marriage. She was spot on, said there would be no divorce and there wasn't , even though my mum really wanted it at that time.
Overall, not worth it in my opinion. She is also way too judgmental which doesn't help.

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Triple Moon Goddess
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 01:34:58 PM »
TMG, is a long time fake and waste of time.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 02:24:37 PM »
I noticed she didn't have a proper thread, so wanted to put it out here, glad to see you guys feel the same way about her. She also said that my dad's business would fully recover by Spring this year... lol NO... still hanging there's but nowhere near the 'pre covid business' she promised. 

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 06:42:25 AM »
This was one of the first people I spoke with on Keen and she’s an absolute fraud. From what I remember the entire reading was super negative, and her readings weren’t in depth. By that I mean I would ask a question and she would response with a simple yes or no - nothing of substance. I read with her in February 2019 while dealing with a breakup, and she said he and I wouldn’t get back together and that he was done with me. We got back together two months later and are still together this very day.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 06:40:08 AM »
One of the biggest frauds on keen

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 06:18:57 PM »
One of the few I really felt had no ability.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 06:08:52 PM »
Only call TMG if you want a ton of bad news. She’s very low vibrational and wrong!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 10:23:32 PM »
how does this woman have such great reviews on keen and no ones raving about her here?????:) I've never read with her so can't speak to her accuracy or anything.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 01:25:09 AM »
Lol, I don't know, but she's been around for a long time and she's been wrong for a long time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »
Lol, I don't know, but she's been around for a long time and she's been wrong for a long time.

ha ha  now thats funny!!

Offline garima

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 09:40:15 PM »
In 2019 she told me I would get engaged to my then POI by Feb 2021 . Well, he got engaged to someone else in feb 2021 . Lol . Don’t know what to make of this .
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 10:07:44 PM by garima »

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2023, 03:36:27 PM »
Anyone read with her lately?

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2023, 10:08:36 AM »
Anyone read with her lately?

I read the posts here and decided to call.  Probably a bad idea given what I read, but she showed up in the “recommended” section of my account…so why not, right?

Sadly, I can only concur with the not positive vibe about her.  It’s not that I want a fairy tale reading, but with the same outlook…I don’t want a horror story either.  Both are contrived BS but at a fairy tale does make my stomach hurt. 

I asked about a grad school option and she told me I would not get in but would later apply to different program.  I was confused and clearly so was she because I had already been accepted.  The question was not “am I getting in to the program” but will I be able to get in to a specific class.  (I did get moved to #1 on the waitlist yesterday, so looks promising but not guaranteed)

I also asked her about a friend and she said he was not focused on me at all.  That he really had moved on.  Funny because he texted me while I was getting a reading.  I mentioned this and she said sometimes when she reads a person it triggers them to think of the person asking for the reading.

Oh come on!!!  Lol.  No thank you.  She went from wrong to taking credit for him texting??!

No thank you.  I assume her feedback is mostly fake

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2024, 10:57:16 PM »
so I am desperately trying to look for a new advisor since Kisha retired so decided to give her a call. asked if a POI would return and she said "NO, he has pulled away and wanted to try something else" well, she could be right so time will tell.

but what that did was to get me to call Qofcups (Ann) because now I needed confirmation:)) and she said no, I will hear from him again. somethings going on with his EX and this silence has nothing to do with me. I mean we'll see what happens but at least Ann gave me some more details which seems more possible than just a hard no. will keep you posted.

anything