Author Topic: Adelaide 444  (Read 8021 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Adelaide 444
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2021, 04:31:15 AM »
I had a reading with her back in May about 1 guy... Was OK - nothing special.

For some reason, I decided to read with her again today about another person. SHE LEGIT GAVE ME THE SAME READING AS SHE DID BACK IN MAY!!!!
She asked if he ran hot and cold, I said yes. Then she gave an analogy about highschool, then another about a faucet dripping, and him not giving me much.

There was alot of time between readings, so I know she didn't remember me... but exactly the same metaphors, situation and scenarios? Like come on  ::) They're different people.

Same reading she gave me. Wow.

Offline allycat

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 08:52:16 AM »
Another interesting thing to note is that she asked "is your birthday xx xx" to which I replied yes.

I checked my Keen account and I have a fake birthday in there... So She's obviously taking notes.
Maybe she thought I was asking about the same guy I did back in May  ;D ;D ;D

Offline skyline

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 05:50:26 PM »
After all of these years calling Keen, she’s the only one left in my favorites.

I rarely use Keen anymore except when they give free money to use.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2023, 05:24:56 AM »

For some reason, I decided to read with her again today about another person. SHE LEGIT GAVE ME THE SAME READING AS SHE DID BACK IN MAY!!!!
She asked if he ran hot and cold, I said yes. Then she gave an analogy about highschool, then another about a faucet dripping, and him not giving me much.

There was alot of time between readings, so I know she didn't remember me... but exactly the same metaphors, situation and scenarios? Like come on  ::) They're different people.

Most readers do “remember” you because they keep notes of who/what was discussed previously.

Offline LB808

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2023, 07:11:32 AM »

So are you saying she's real or fake?