Author Topic: Crazy question  (Read 2066 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Crazy question
« on: April 23, 2021, 09:26:28 PM »
Have any readers ever read another couples’ relationship for you- (if one half of the couple is someone you’re close with)....it’s energy, how long they see it lasting, etc... if so, who’s been accurate for you? Thanks.

Offline frozenfox

Re: Crazy question
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 01:18:32 AM »
Yes. Dino, Gaylene, Psychic Diva, and Barbara have all seen how unhappy my POI was in her relationship and got the timeframe correct on when they would breakup.

PD got the exact details down on how it would happen. I watched it unfold. It was crazy lol

I kept doubting and doubting too that it would happen but they were all correct.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 01:36:31 AM »
Wow,a few choices there! Thanks.  :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 02:21:45 AM »
Have any readers ever read another couples’ relationship for you- (if one half of the couple is someone you’re close with)....it’s energy, how long they see it lasting, etc... if so, who’s been accurate for you? Thanks.

Yona told me my friend would be dumped. She is my closest friend, I guess because at that time she was leaning on me.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 04:04:00 AM »
Yes i have over. the years the ones i asked about, but generally unless it's a very specific type situation i don't ask.