Author Topic: It came true  (Read 8919 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
It came true
« on: April 23, 2021, 03:58:54 AM »
We are back together. After 15 months broken up. It took longer than my trusted readers saw but they explained it it has to do with your personal choice on your speed of development along your path (his). Since we share a child we did see each other consistently this whole time. I did start seeing changes in the way he acted toward me about 5-6 months before and we got along so well I was honestly confused why we weren’t back together.

Rachel Marie, LookoutMountainMedium are my two go tos.

I also checked in with psychic Lucinda a good amt (she’s very accessible) and Ari.

Ari is probably the most accurate for me but super hard to catch.

Everyone brings different reading styles to the table.

Guidance of the Heart was also right. I only talked to her once but it happened pretty much exactly as she said.

Others who were right
Scarlet Walker (broken English but very accurate)
Avia (but tarot only)
CindyS - didn’t talk to her as much this last year cause her style is tough love and she’s blunt. I’m a softie so when I’m upset it’s hRd to hear sometimes but she’s talented.

I had a few wrong for me but the big name one who didn’t pick up was Stephanie Theresa, so just goes to show not every good reader works for everyone!

Also, none of them saw his entire other relationship that he hid from me - even to the point she relocated here and she moved in with him. He said he loved me the whole time. The readers said they didn’t see it because it wasn’t a “real” connection. A few did get he was talking to someone or going out with something, but nobody ever saw it as - as serious as it was. Psychics, even really good ones, will never get everything. Sometimes what they miss has a bigger impact than what you’re asking about!!

Anyway. Nothing is ever perfect in life, and getting your love back doesn’t mama no problems, if just means nee kinds of problems to contend with. The ones about compromise and stuff.

I would say... to those suffering. The very best thing you can do is to force yourself not to focus on your situation. Limit the attention you give it. Yes we have our down moments and reading times but also try so hard to make your life your best life even without them. Doing that will get your confidence back up which will attract them back anyway - and if not them - someone else who is more meant for you.

Breakups suck, especially ghost ones when we felt so much. Breakups when you share a child or children suck even more.

But you really can get through anything and come out stronger. The more we laser focus on our desired outcome, though, the more we end up wallowing in the suffering of the current circumstances. You will move through your heartbreak faster if you really force yourself to focus on every other part of your life.

Start a new project. Explore new places. Learn a new skill. Anything to build your confidence because guess what? You are valuable, you are lovable, your being here at all is a miracle so don’t let one person steal all your joy for days, weeks, months on end.

That’s it from me for now. 

pfizer

Re: It came true
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:37:56 AM »
thankss for sharing.
scarlet walker is the one in purple ocean?
thksss

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 12:02:36 PM »
She might be on purple - I read on bitwine, but a lot of the readers do both.

pfizer

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 08:26:18 AM »
thanks
i got the reading from her, one then one follow up.
it's pretty impressive. i didnt give her anything she nailed the very special issues and i am sure its not a guess.
thks :)

She might be on purple - I read on bitwine, but a lot of the readers do both.

Offline Christina 6:17

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 09:49:02 PM »
If you don't mind me asking what sites are the psychics on thank you

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 02:17:27 AM »
If you don't mind me asking what sites are the psychics on thank you

bitwine

Offline texmex

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 10:40:52 PM »
Congrats! Read w Scarlett Walker and she definitely nailed my poi and situation w very minimal to zero from me. Impressed and hoping she is correct for me, too!

She is also on Purple Ocean.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 10:57:27 PM by texmex »

Offline kandyna

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 07:21:49 AM »
OKAY! I read with her as well and I would say I am impressed also!! :o
Did not give her information she only asked two small question regarding the situation,,, and gave me some timeframe on her on. It seems realistic but idk....
did anything come to pass for you guys yet?
Is she good with timing?

Offline texmex

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 04:03:29 AM »
Said I would see poi very soon and she was correct. I was going to see her two days later. Said it would go well but I would not get anything from poi and I would be left unsettled that nothing important would be discussed. That’s what happened. Also picked up facts of situation and energy of poi. Hoping outcome is correct.

anything