Author Topic: For Entertainment purposes Only - you weren’t scammed  (Read 6741 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: For Entertainment purposes Only - you weren’t scammed
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 02:19:32 PM »
so crazy, I wonder why they wouldn't just be honest... listen I am sure breaking peoples hearts when they are already fragile can't be easy but the grief and moving on would be so much faster for so many if they were real and saw no future... and at that point she said he would stay with the next girl why even mention you will be friends, like move it along... so frustrating.

Did any psychics say you would never hear from him again, just wondering if any of them a reputable enough that you trust now?

I am not sure that I recall anyone saying that. I read with about 50 and I think a few said we’d talk again but not reconcile. Only one person (Nicole Rivers PO) predicted that he would stay with the girl he got with next- they actually have a family, home, the works but EVERYONE else said short term for sure. Nicole also said we’d be friends again- I am blocked on Facebook to this day. Not because he’s still angry or anything, I am just such a non entity to him that it hasn’t occurred to him to unblock me. He hasn’t thought about me. My soulmate apparently.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 02:28:29 PM »
so crazy, I wonder why they wouldn't just be honest... listen I am sure breaking peoples hearts when they are already fragile can't be easy but the grief and moving on would be so much faster for so many if they were real and saw no future... and at that point she said he would stay with the next girl why even mention you will be friends, like move it along... so frustrating.

Did any psychics say you would never hear from him again, just wondering if any of them a reputable enough that you trust now?

I am not sure that I recall anyone saying that. I read with about 50 and I think a few said we’d talk again but not reconcile. Only one person (Nicole Rivers PO) predicted that he would stay with the girl he got with next- they actually have a family, home, the works but EVERYONE else said short term for sure. Nicole also said we’d be friends again- I am blocked on Facebook to this day. Not because he’s still angry or anything, I am just such a non entity to him that it hasn’t occurred to him to unblock me. He hasn’t thought about me. My soulmate apparently.

They didn’t know because they don’t have the prediction abilities that they/ think and say they have! Scam! Haha. If they were lying about anything, it’s the ability to actually see anything rather than lying as to what they did see. I genuinely think that woman guessed partially correctly too, I don’t remember much else resonating. It also clearly wasn’t a situation where he’d stay with her and be friends with me, even a non-psychic could see that.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 04:56:24 PM »

I have had psychics tell me i wouldn't hear from someone and then I would lol  but they weren't anyone i was serious about, but more curious.  I had one who i trust tell me that it wasn't over with a guy, and that he'd ask me out again and was interested in me. Well, I'd say she's usually 85% right, no one is ever 100%, when it came to things like this, she's usually right, well i didn't hear from him. I thought okay so she was off on this one. Well, that was two years ago and he contacted me again recently asking if he could take out on a date lol So she was right! I just assumed when she said hed contact me again it would have been around when i asked lol. I never had asked "when". lol And i never asked about him again, because like i said, one of those i wasn't too serious about. 

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 05:48:19 PM »
Nicole rivers told me I would end up with the guy. Nope. Just so depressing to think I was pining over this guy who couldn’t give two craps about me. I asked psychics about one other guy and they all said similar things as the first guy but nothing ever panned out there either. Starting to wonder if getting psychics involved puts a jinx on things.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 12:42:55 AM »
I have thought this often.

I now just go with the flow. 

My first readings were just actual calls about my life in general.   I was down, bored, interested.

They all told the that this amazing guy I who was around me was totally in love with me and would be my forever person.  Even though at the time I never once asked any of them about him.  He was just a friend.

5 years on, I ruined the friendship, spent thousands getting information about someone that I became obsessed with because a psychic told me that he was obsessed with me lol.

learnt my lesson after that.     

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2021, 01:54:15 PM »
The posts on this thread are painfully close to home 😔. I spoke with a medium a few years ago who said that a lot of people (including herself) go through similar experiences before making changes. It’s some kind of rite of passage. Recovery is no different than any other addiction.

Sunshineluv7 made a great point: if you can get to the point where you can hear these predictions but remain detached from the outcome, you’ve reached a healthy place. It took me about a decade to get there. My ex spouse (of all people) is the most supportive. Maybe because He knows he was part of the reason why I went down this road to begin with 😂😂

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2021, 04:58:30 PM »
I don’t think that reading with a psychic puts a jinx on the relationship as mentioned above. It’s usually my signal that - something is probably NOT right from the start. The reading is just a symptom of feeling not in control, anxious, etc… so the relationship may not work out, probably because I was already sensing that something was not right in the partnership.

I have no problems in speaking with psychics who think they have a gift. At the very least, the change in perspective that I get is worth the price :) it’s the “psychics” who KNOW they have very little to offer (or are downright fraudulent) that really irk me.

Learning to self-soothe versus calling a stranger for reassurance has been hard, but worth it. On my way to just using them just  for “entertainment purposes”  ::)

Offline blue-eyes

Re: For Entertainment purposes Only - you weren%u2019t scammed
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2021, 05:43:27 PM »
These people are not from another world or "psychic" There just good at what they do and have a talent, Therapist's is another Term ' Jesus had that talent and got struck off for it, We as people are weak... Build on structure and what you want 2 hear.. The truth will Arrive in your HEAD
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 05:45:39 PM by blue-eyes »

Offline court1130

Re: For Entertainment purposes Only - you weren%u2019t scammed
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2021, 05:21:28 AM »
These people are not from another world or "psychic" There just good at what they do and have a talent, Therapist's is another Term ' Jesus had that talent and got struck off for it, We as people are weak... Build on structure and what you want 2 hear.. The truth will Arrive in your HEAD

This is exactly how I feel anytime a prediction happens. There's a great article written by a former reader who explains the tricks of the trade and how she, despite not having any psychic abilities, managed to make accurate predictions and maintain a loyal client base. Unsurprisingly, she either made educated guesses and/or relied on leading information, body language, and social cues from the client to help guide her through a reading. Also, we forget some of these readers have been doing this for decades - long enough to have heard our stories, in some form or another, many times over. I have more recently started to liken psychics to stage magicians because they actually have a lot in common and if you start to think of readings like magic tricks, things will start to make a lot more sense.

Article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/nov/06/i-was-an-astrologer-how-it-works-psychics
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 05:27:50 AM by court1130 »