Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Blocked?

<< < (2/4) > >>

starempress:

most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives... they will not read for you.

--- Quote from: HappyBerry on February 16, 2021, 04:39:27 PM ---Hello!

I was wondering if any of you have been blocked out of the blue by an adviser you have contacted for quite a while.

I have a few advisers that I contact on a regular basis and that I do truly consider have a good relationship with. After a short break from Keen, I came back and couldn't ping or message one. I'm in shock! I'm not sure if it might be a mistake? Last time we chatted it was as always (I'm nice, respectful and all). No red flags from them that could tell me they were upset or bothered, neither I received a message saying something is wrong.

What should I do? Any similar experiences??

Thanks!!

--- End quote ---

jackY:
Yes, once I followed up to discuss how their predictions were not unfolding-BLOCK.

dragonflyer:
I'm confused about the 3-min thing. Several readers will cut you off or go offline around 3 mins saying it's tech issue. What's that for? Just so that we repeatedly pay the session fee and their reading #s go up? Or something else?

jackY:
On Keen, it's the 4 minute rule. If you pay for 4 minutes, you can leave feedback. BS advisors will cut you off at 3 minutes so you can't leave feedback.

--- Quote from: dragonflyer on March 11, 2024, 01:15:24 AM ---I'm confused about the 3-min thing. Several readers will cut you off or go offline around 3 mins saying it's tech issue. What's that for? Just so that we repeatedly pay the session fee and their reading #s go up? Or something else?

--- End quote ---

dragonflyer:
HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version