Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Blocked?

(1/4) > >>

HappyBerry:
Hello!

I was wondering if any of you have been blocked out of the blue by an adviser you have contacted for quite a while.

I have a few advisers that I contact on a regular basis and that I do truly consider have a good relationship with. After a short break from Keen, I came back and couldn't ping or message one. I'm in shock! I'm not sure if it might be a mistake? Last time we chatted it was as always (I'm nice, respectful and all). No red flags from them that could tell me they were upset or bothered, neither I received a message saying something is wrong.

What should I do? Any similar experiences??

Thanks!!

Nala208111:
Yes and i dont get it
i've gotten blocked after putting myself in someone's cue they didn't answer.
put my self back in the cue... and block... and this is someone i never read before with. actually happened a few times idk if its a glitch or an easy error on their end or snottiness lol

Ive gotten blocked by an advisor that caught himself realizing he completely changed his reading..like from he loves you to he is a womanizer.  which neither were correct  it was early in the relationship to say love and to this day no sign of womanizing and I'm a redflag finder when there isn't even a yellow flag hahahaha  (Ron knows what he is thinking was the advisor)

ive also found myself blocked from advisers i've never read for.... i kinda count that as a blessing in disguise because if i had to guess
its an advisor i have read with under a different name....

charlotte9909:
Yes, it was startling. I hadn't called in 2 or 3 weeks, but possibly lingered too long on the previous call? I'd only called a total of 3 times in a month and the readings were great -- medium readings. Then out of the blue, I tried calling again and was blocked. Hurt my feelings. I didn't do anything wrong. I do think the reader was more quantity than quality, although the quality was very good, and just didn't want certain issues taking up any more time. She wanted to move on.

_sydney_vicious_:
Yup - it happened to me. Can’t remember the advisor’s name but I reached out via message first and she gave me her availability - which I couldn’t do because I was working in the office at the time (and I told her this). I finally see her online one weekend and get in queue. I’m the 3rd one so when it was finally my turn Keen kicked me off and let the person behind me take my spot. I tried getting in queue several times after but the same thing happened. Then I come to find out she blocked me when my message to her wouldn’t deliver.

I don’t know why she blocked me. Like I said, I never actually got a reading from her and she never gave a reason why. But I didn’t stress about it because people on these boards said she had a habit of randomly blocking people randomly.

bonba:
keen advisors do that . when you question them on some thing inaccurate they said they have nothing to say so they take the money and block you . love angel tarot did this to me . so many scams on that site .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version