Author Topic: Final outcomes  (Read 18181 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Final outcomes
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 08:30:07 PM »
I am currently awaiting to see about 2 readings with Aries Intuition (Kisha) time frames were for this summer into fll and all the way to next year... I have to say she said things with not one word other than Hi and my name so I am positive in hoping they will manifest. There have been some very big hits from psychics on here like Mattie, Leeloo, and a few others even down to my friend being pregnant so I don't discount the abilities sometimes I think we need to stop asking about certain people and topics and just let them go in what they see that is when I think it is more genuine. I would love to know if POI and I are end game but I feel when I ask that is when things get foggy, there have been contact predictions and other things and I have read many who have had things unfold down to even what someone has said, so while I do believe in the gifts I think we need to find one or two we trust and connect with and then let them just talk to see what our/their guides want us to know and focus on... just my 2 cents.

Totally understand people have different experiences, I can only speak about myself and can say it doesn’t matter who it is or  the reading has come about, including just letting them dive in, nobody has been significantly right for me in saying anything that will happen. If I’m really confused about who someone is or what they feel there are a couple of people I might check with, but I will never ask for or believe anything about what is to happen again. And for the most part I am totally done with the psychic reading world.

AMEN. Good to see people with a brain for a change.

Not sure how you can say that Yona was wrong though if you haven't let enough time pass.

Pero, you don't let anyone have an opinion when they say they need to wait for predictions to pan out; you call them scammers. But, apparently that shit is out the window if it's Yona? C'mon, you're letting your hypocrite show.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 08:42:11 PM »
It is well known by now that Yona's predictions can take a long time to happen and that she reads really far out. This is not the case for the scammers, bipolars and thieves that dare give the day, the month and the time at which something will happen, LOL.
I will not further engage in your retarded conversations you piece of shit.

Xoxoxo you twat. You’ve said in previous posts that if they don’t give timing, they’re a scam. Get your lies straight. I AM FREE AND CAN POST WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!

IVE DECIDED REM/WATERFALL/BLUEDOLPHINWATERWHORE IS A SCAM!!!! And because I’m FREE I can post whatever I want.

^sound familiar? I used your twisted and unhinged style and wording.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 12:52:46 AM »
@CancerBumble Don’t even engage this psychotic fool. Come over to discord.
LOL we’ve been making fun of her on discord. Which is why I replied. I’m a mod over there 🤣

Offline allycat

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 01:05:36 PM »
Somebody DM me discord invite?  8) ;)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 02:39:59 PM »
Can you or someone send me a PM for discord?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2021, 06:55:16 PM »
I'll take the discord link as well.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2021, 07:13:10 AM »
LOL we’ve been making fun of her on discord. Which is why I replied. I’m a mod over there 🤣

Be kind. Playing devil's advocate here. Especially as a moderator, you shouldn't be bad-talking anyone. If someone's being rude, best practice is to ignore them and not attempt to exacerbate the situation. Why can't everyone just get along?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2021, 01:23:56 PM »

Be kind. Playing devil's advocate here. Especially as a moderator, you shouldn't be bad-talking anyone. If someone's being rude, best practice is to ignore them and not attempt to exacerbate the situation. Why can't everyone just get along?

Actually she has told me to go die from covid multiple times. So nah, I’m good. Maybe you should take a look at her vile attacks on everyone on this forum.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2021, 04:24:18 AM »

Actually she has told me to go die from covid multiple times. So nah, I’m good. Maybe you should take a look at her vile attacks on everyone on this forum.

That's not kind either. So why not be the bigger person and just ignore her? If she won't stop, then why don't you? I mean, I don't necessarily see the need to egg her on, or exacerbate the situation when you can just ignore her. I think both of you should play your part in being kinder. I know, especially with COVID being a thing, a lot of suffering going around, it can be tough. But why not try to just ignore for the time being? I think it would save you a lot of stress/frustration from her, and would help you, personally. I know that when I get angry, it affects me. But if I let it go, I feel better. I know it shouldn't be your place to have to do that, if, for example, she is being the one to initiate, but letting go and just ignoring her in such a situation really would help not only the situation at hand, but also your wellbeing. I've done a lot this past year or so to work on myself and my own happiness. And I've found that retaliating or getting angry at others, even if I'm not the one at fault only hurts me and drains me. It doesn't help the situation, and certainly doesn't help me feel happy. But that's just my two cents. Of course, it's your decision as to whether you want to take that advice. You're an adult and you make your own choices. But I sincerely recommend it (: I hope you have a lovely week.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2021, 12:20:22 AM »

That's not kind either. So why not be the bigger person and just ignore her? If she won't stop, then why don't you? I mean, I don't necessarily see the need to egg her on, or exacerbate the situation when you can just ignore her. I think both of you should play your part in being kinder. I know, especially with COVID being a thing, a lot of suffering going around, it can be tough. But why not try to just ignore for the time being? I think it would save you a lot of stress/frustration from her, and would help you, personally. I know that when I get angry, it affects me. But if I let it go, I feel better. I know it shouldn't be your place to have to do that, if, for example, she is being the one to initiate, but letting go and just ignoring her in such a situation really would help not only the situation at hand, but also your wellbeing. I've done a lot this past year or so to work on myself and my own happiness. And I've found that retaliating or getting angry at others, even if I'm not the one at fault only hurts me and drains me. It doesn't help the situation, and certainly doesn't help me feel happy. But that's just my two cents. Of course, it's your decision as to whether you want to take that advice. You're an adult and you make your own choices. But I sincerely recommend it (: I hope you have a lovely week.

I am sorry...

This is coming from you who harassed and insulted me, calling me a retard and all sorts of horrible names, having never interacted with me before, just because I said Yona wasn’t accurate for me? A couple of people messaged me to see if I was okay because it was so extreme and unprovoked. You are who is preaching “be kind”?! Wonders never cease.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2021, 04:37:19 AM »

I am sorry...

This is coming from you who harassed and insulted me, calling me a retard and all sorts of horrible names, having never interacted with me before, just because I said Yona wasn’t accurate for me? A couple of people messaged me to see if I was okay because it was so extreme and unprovoked. You are who is preaching “be kind”?! Wonders never cease.

I don’t remember calling you a retard. And I certainly wouldn’t have said that for the reason you’ve stated. Are you sure you aren’t assuming the reason, I may have said that? Because that wouldn’t have been why I would have said such a thing.

Regardless, as I’ve stated. I’ve had a lot of growth during this time. I’m not that person anymore and my outlook and personality have changed a lot. So if I had said that, I apologize. I’m thinking clearly now. So I stand by what I said regarding being kind. And I think I’m in a place where I can give that advice now, after this change.

I think we should all just be kind to one another. And I don’t think you that bringing up what you had would help this situation between these two. I think it would only cause further conflict between myself and you, and I think bringing that up in such a tone is only meant to create conflict. And I think that’s unneeded and unnecessary, so let’s not. If I said something rude to you, I’m sorry.

But again, have a nice day, and I hope that you’re staying safe with the pandemic.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:41:54 AM by whimerj »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2021, 10:31:53 AM »

My interaction with her happened almost two weeks before you brought it up. I had already moved on. You bringing it up dredged up a whole lot more drama. I think you make a whole lot of assumptions based on me finally snapping. This doesn’t mean that I snap at people in my life, personal or career. Also, now you see how quickly she can turn on you.

Thank you for your advice but I find it a little extreme, and honestly overstepping, given this is an online forum when I obviously spoke dramatically to illustrate a point.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2021, 10:40:11 AM »
EVERYONE should stop replying to waterfall and she will stop ruining threads!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2021, 11:46:53 AM »
@WhimerJ you did  say it and for that reason- waterfall came through with the receipts about how you’ve spoken to people, unprovoked, just about Yona. I wasn’t trying to help the conflict, frankly, I was calling you TF out.

I have tried telling people multiple times before to let it go with the constant bickering but they don’t... as is their prerogative. This thread which was about MY story became a shit show many posts ago. I only even created it in the first place because  you made the original thread I did about this toxic and off topic by being vile when  I was already depressed  and felt like SHIT.

I was not letting that hypocrisy slip by, despite you telling me off for how unneeded and unnecessary my comment was. You may say you’ve changed now but The North Remembers. I’ve said all I needed to say. The rest of the rows can continue now... which actually you reignited after it lay dormant.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 11:49:44 AM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2021, 05:40:50 PM »
@WhimerJ you did  say it and for that reason- waterfall came through with the receipts about how you’ve spoken to people, unprovoked, just about Yona. I wasn’t trying to help the conflict, frankly, I was calling you TF out.

I have tried telling people multiple times before to let it go with the constant bickering but they don’t... as is their prerogative. This thread which was about MY story became a shit show many posts ago. I only even created it in the first place because  you made the original thread I did about this toxic and off topic by being vile when  I was already depressed  and felt like SHIT.

I was not letting that hypocrisy slip by, despite you telling me off for how unneeded and unnecessary my comment was. You may say you’ve changed now but The North Remembers. I’ve said all I needed to say. The rest of the rows can continue now... which actually you reignited after it lay dormant.

Alright well whatever the reason I’m sorry. Okay? I just want everyone to get along. I don’t think that’s necessary to bring up further argument. It only causes more tension and frustration from both parties and does nothing to help. So I am sorry. Let’s move on and just spread kindness.