Author Topic: Final outcomes  (Read 18183 times)

Offline gray2

Re: Final outcomes
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2021, 04:36:11 PM »
can someone pm me the discord link please!!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2022, 03:01:20 PM »
I have to say this is exactly how I feel… if one reading she says he loves you and you will hear from him again and the next she says lower your expectations not attentive not thinking about communicating like of course she’s going to be right she just have you two opposite predictions… unless she validates something in the reading you know I’d say it’s really a shit show and guessing game… the one reading she did say job and residence change things get back on track I do know he is moving soon to a different state for a job change but the next reading he’s mad at me not thinking about communicating so who the f knows lol

QoC has been killing it for me lately if I’m honest

I know this will sound weird considering I’ve said she was mostly correct on final outcome but I’m not sure I would read with her again. She has said everything under the sun along the way and things that contradict each other, some very outlandish. He is going to contact me soon, he will never contact me again. There is no love there, he loves me. Said there was a strong friendship and bond between us where he relies on me but that was also a secret when we had been out of contact a very long time and left things on bad terms. Random prediction which I knew was absolutely wrong as soon as she said it about us meeting up that week for some kind of tryst- er no. Too much of a confusing rollercoaster.

Yep! I agree with you on her! This is what I experienced when I read with her a few years ago. She was not consistent and she gave me odd readings.
On the last POI I read with her on.. she knew specific things that no other person I had spoken to was able to pick up.
But she can definitely waiver.. though it may be a symptom of reading with her too often.

How often did you read with her, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Offline K88

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2022, 08:58:54 AM »
QoC has been killing it for me lately if I’m honest

I know this will sound weird considering I’ve said she was mostly correct on final outcome but I’m not sure I would read with her again. She has said everything under the sun along the way and things that contradict each other, some very outlandish. He is going to contact me soon, he will never contact me again. There is no love there, he loves me. Said there was a strong friendship and bond between us where he relies on me but that was also a secret when we had been out of contact a very long time and left things on bad terms. Random prediction which I knew was absolutely wrong as soon as she said it about us meeting up that week for some kind of tryst- er no. Too much of a confusing rollercoaster.

I'm usually a big fan of QoC. She has gotten some things really right for me, but like you've mentioned has also contradicted some of the previous predictions she has given me. So now I don't know what to believe.

A previous ex I had in the past she swore he would come back into me life, but he actually never did. It's been 3 years since.

My current POI. She told me that I'd basically only saw me in a relationship with him. When I asked her if he'd ever be ready for marriage she said not for 2yrs. But we've been broken up now for over a yr and when I asked about marriage she said she doesn't see it for the next 3yrs. So it's confusing.

I've also in the past asked her about job interviews 1 job she did get correct and the other she told me I'd get but i did not.

I will say she is gifted and really good when she is good, but she has also been wrong

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2022, 06:11:39 PM »
She basically reads the right now and can't do final outcomes.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2022, 09:16:50 PM »
She often doesn’t even read the ‘right now’ correctly. Would never read with her again.

anything