Author Topic: Latest Readings Update!  (Read 15820 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: Latest Readings Update!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 12:52:27 PM »
I'll have to call Noreen back she didn't give many predictions more of advice but I did like her.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2021, 09:09:16 PM »
Noreen’s predictions were wrong. I did like her though. I really don’t mind a psychic being honest and not telling fairy tales, as long as it’s correct.

I’ve just been sticking with the people in my circle. There are lots of new readers on there but I’ve avoided trying any one new.  This habit costs too much $.

Offline Heather

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2021, 01:51:38 AM »
Noreen’s predictions were wrong. I did like her though. I really don’t mind a psychic being honest and not telling fairy tales, as long as it’s correct.

I’ve just been sticking with the people in my circle. There are lots of new readers on there but I’ve avoided trying any one new.  This habit costs too much $.

Who’s in your circle?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 01:05:49 AM »
@Heather Jaiden, Tulsa, Lewis (my top three). Also Aliza, Cleo (I check in with them every couple of months). Which readers connect best with you?

Offline Heather

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2021, 11:55:45 AM »
@Heather Jaiden, Tulsa, Lewis (my top three). Also Aliza, Cleo (I check in with them every couple of months). Which readers connect best with you?

Namath, Noreen, and Willam have been on target for me lately. I think Elle was good for me too if I’m remembering her correctly.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:50:51 PM by Heather »

Offline Christina 6:17

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 10:12:17 PM »
Hi seen your post and I am curious as to who you had a reading with that was correct.Thank you.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2022, 12:22:45 PM »
Noreen's predictions were wrong for me. Very wrong.
It's disappointing because I heard she is honest and she gave me very positive predictions and was wrong in outcome, even present.

This was my experience as well. She was wrong and strong. Meaning, insisted she was right.

Offline Heather

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2022, 06:07:11 PM »
I think it depends on how much information is provided in the reading as well as the number of readings you’re getting. This week, I had several callers who wanted a reading without giving me any information at all. I can do it, but I don’t like to! LOL

If you’re getting multiple readings for several days, accuracy starts to get very wonky.

anything