Author Topic: Latest Readings Update!  (Read 15945 times)

Offline Heather

Latest Readings Update!
« on: February 04, 2021, 05:14:50 AM »
Just about every Reader was wrong with my first POI. Even the ones who have been accurate lately got it wrong on the first one which I called about for a very long time. Just pick any Reader from CA Psychics, because I’ve read with too many to list, and they were wrong.

Those who got it right: Stevie—she can be blunt, but she was correct that the connection had ended.
Noreen: Said it was done and over with. No hard feelings. (She’s a new Reader for me btw.)
Tajah: She said numerous times that this connection wasn’t over, and that turned out to be incorrect; however, she picked up this time (after not speaking with her for a few months) that it needed to lie where it is and what the circumstances are dictating this outcome. She was spot on with the circumstances that she didn’t know anything about. So she was wrong, but she was still accurate in other ways.

Delphine: She’s good with physical descriptions. She picks up on details that she doesn’t understand. I asked about a certain person, and she insisted that she saw him getting arrested and being taken away in a white van. That sounded really strange to me, and it didn’t happen. Ironically, my neighbor across the street was arrested and taken to jail in a white van of all things! My whole street of neighbors was shocked about it. So she can be accurate, but you gotta figure out what she’s talking about sometimes. She was incorrect about the future prediction, but nailed the present circumstances.

Jaiden—Nothing she ever said happened. I liked reading with her, but none of her predictions panned out.

Indio—I don’t think she picked up on anything in the last reading. It had been at least a year since I last spoke to her.

Corbin, Cleo, Tulsa, and Petunia all got it wrong.

Sunny—Was right about several details but wrong about others. Too unreliable as a Reader unfortunately.

Tajah—She reads best for me when I wait a few months in between readings. She gave specifics this time, and was spot on from beginning to end. I have yet to see if her predictions will pan out since it’s a ways off, but she was excellent this time around.

Noreen—She’s new and only $4.00/minute at the moment. The first time I called her, she turned out to be correct within hours after our reading. I called her tonight, and gave her no information. She was phenomenal. Knew things about my situation she couldn’t have possibly known without having a gift. (I hope her gift isn’t overused as I see with so many of them.) She’s a keeper.

Let me know how it’s been for you lately with these Readers!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 12:25:04 PM by Heather »

Offline SarahM

Re: Latest Readings Update!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 08:07:26 AM »
I know Cleo has mixed reviews on here but she actually works for me. Indio and Tulsa were no good in my case.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:25:56 PM »
I know Cleo has mixed reviews on here but she actually works for me. Indio and Tulsa were no good in my case.

We all have Readers we connect with, so what works for one doesn’t always work for another.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 08:24:33 PM »
Just about every Reader was wrong with my first POI. Even the ones who have been accurate lately got it wrong on the first one which I called about for a very long time. Just pick any Reader from CA Psychics, because I’ve read with too many to list, and they were wrong.

Those who got it right: Stevie—she can be blunt, but she was correct that the connection had ended.
Noreen: Said it was done and over with. No hard feelings. (She’s a new Reader for me btw.)
Tajah: She said numerous times that this connection wasn’t over, and that turned out to be incorrect; however, she picked up this time (after not speaking with her for a few months) that it needed to lie where it is and what the circumstances are dictating this outcome. She was spot on with the circumstances that she didn’t know anything about. So she was wrong, but she was still accurate in other ways.

Delphine: She’s good with physical descriptions. She picks up on details that she doesn’t understand. I asked about a certain person, and she insisted that she saw him getting arrested and being taken away in a white van. That sounded really strange to me, and it didn’t happen. Ironically, my neighbor across the street was arrested and taken to jail in a white van of all things! My whole street of neighbors was shocked about it. So she can be accurate, but you gotta figure out what she’s talking about sometimes. She was incorrect about the future prediction, but nailed the present circumstances.

Jaiden—Nothing she ever said happened. I liked reading with her, but none of her predictions panned out.

Indio—I don’t think she picked up on anything in the last reading. It had been at least a year since I last spoke to her.

Corbin, Cleo, Tulsa, and Petunia all got it wrong.

Sunny—Was right about several details but wrong about others. Too unreliable as a Reader unfortunately.

Tajah—She reads best for me when I wait a few months in between readings. She gave specifics this time, and was spot on from beginning to end. I have yet to see if her predictions will pan out since it’s a ways off, but she was excellent this time around.

Noreen—She’s new and only $4.00/minute at the moment. The first time I called her, she turned out to be correct within hours after our reading. I called her tonight, and gave her no information. She was phenomenal. Knew things about my situation she couldn’t have possibly known without having a gift. (I hope her gift isn’t overused as I see with so many of them.) She’s a keeper.

Let me know how it’s been for you lately with these Readers!

Heather feel free to PM me but there is one reader on that site i used years ago and still use to this day. She is a hidden gem. The prices on that site are so high i am afraid she will start getting popular and the rates will soar.

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 11:58:25 PM »
About Noreen: I had a reading with her mid-January 2019. She was very new then. I asked about 2 guys - one that I liked but nothing took off with him and an ex who had emailed me earlier that day and I had no idea what he wanted (I asked him straight but received no straight response). Noreen was super duper correct on present. About the guy I liked but it didn't take off, she couldn't see beyond two months in the past that we actually went out some, she was correct on the present and she told me the reason he is detached and it wasn't other women or anything like that (other psychics immediately mentioned other women). Noreen told me he had some things going on in his life and he couldn't even think of any relationship - with me or anyone else. She told me exactly what was going on. Later I learned it was exactly what she said. She also said it would take him about 2 years before he could think of anything romantic. However, she told me she didn't see our energies coming together. I asked what about in two years (might as well ask, all right). She said she doesn't see and used "never" and "ever." opportunity existed that him and I could do something related to work in some way. She said that wouldn't happen and even if we were in one building, we would be on different floors and wouldn't even see each other. She was wrong. Five months later I bumped into him. I was attending something and he was too. He beamed when he saw me and sat next to me. Didn't do much anything after that except drive by the office where I worked. I could see he wouldn't start anything that would take from his time until he had sorted out all he had to do. Another 5 months later, we did that work-related think together. Not only were we not on different floors, we were almost rubbing shoulders. He did flirt with me and try to spend more time around me and then with me but again, he wouldn't budge to go out of his way until he completes what he wants - building a certain career path (kudos to Noreen for even telling me specifically what it was) and something Noreen even didn't see that had to do with his mom's health.

As for the ex, Noreen said he was going to ask if he could visit me very soon, like in a couple of weeks tops, and he would try to restart the relationship but it wouldn't work because he was still immature. Well she was right about him being immature (but he was spineless too!). I had been done with that ex for over a year, and he was an ex I never wanted back. She was wrong, he did not ask anything else, let alone to get back together. Soon after that I learned that he started dating some girl. Thank God.

I have to give it to her though, she did know specific details she couldn't have known.

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 11:59:51 PM »
Heather feel free to PM me but there is one reader on that site i used years ago and still use to this day. She is a hidden gem. The prices on that site are so high i am afraid she will start getting popular and the rates will soar.

Luckystar, I am in need of a gem :) I am going to PM, too, if you don't mind.

Offline Heather

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 12:25:00 AM »
About Noreen: I had a reading with her mid-January 2019. She was very new then. I asked about 2 guys - one that I liked but nothing took off with him and an ex who had emailed me earlier that day and I had no idea what he wanted (I asked him straight but received no straight response). Noreen was super duper correct on present. About the guy I liked but it didn't take off, she couldn't see beyond two months in the past that we actually went out some, she was correct on the present and she told me the reason he is detached and it wasn't other women or anything like that (other psychics immediately mentioned other women). Noreen told me he had some things going on in his life and he couldn't even think of any relationship - with me or anyone else. She told me exactly what was going on. Later I learned it was exactly what she said. She also said it would take him about 2 years before he could think of anything romantic. However, she told me she didn't see our energies coming together. I asked what about in two years (might as well ask, all right). She said she doesn't see and used "never" and "ever." opportunity existed that him and I could do something related to work in some way. She said that wouldn't happen and even if we were in one building, we would be on different floors and wouldn't even see each other. She was wrong. Five months later I bumped into him. I was attending something and he was too. He beamed when he saw me and sat next to me. Didn't do much anything after that except drive by the office where I worked. I could see he wouldn't start anything that would take from his time until he had sorted out all he had to do. Another 5 months later, we did that work-related think together. Not only were we not on different floors, we were almost rubbing shoulders. He did flirt with me and try to spend more time around me and then with me but again, he wouldn't budge to go out of his way until he completes what he wants - building a certain career path (kudos to Noreen for even telling me specifically what it was) and something Noreen even didn't see that had to do with his mom's health.

As for the ex, Noreen said he was going to ask if he could visit me very soon, like in a couple of weeks tops, and he would try to restart the relationship but it wouldn't work because he was still immature. Well she was right about him being immature (but he was spineless too!). I had been done with that ex for over a year, and he was an ex I never wanted back. She was wrong, he did not ask anything else, let alone to get back together. Soon after that I learned that he started dating some girl. Thank God.

I have to give it to her though, she did know specific details she couldn't have known.

She’s definitely gifted. No psychic is 100% correct though. None that I’ve ever spoken with anyway. Have you ever spoken with Angelica on there?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 12:27:50 AM »
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I’ve  gotten so much out of this forum. I called Noreen back in December. She was very honest but kind. It was a negative reading regarding POI. She said something similar about him being hyper focused on his career and that he wasn’t even thinking about a relationship. I was, and still am kinda sad but it’s okay. Her other predictions were more positive. I just looked her up on CP and her queue is full.

Offline Heather

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 12:52:06 AM »
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I’ve  gotten so much out of this forum. I called Noreen back in December. She was very honest but kind. It was a negative reading regarding POI. She said something similar about him being hyper focused on his career and that he wasn’t even thinking about a relationship. I was, and still am kinda sad but it’s okay. Her other predictions were more positive. I just looked her up on CP and her queue is full.

Have you ever spoken with Angelica?

Offline Joy

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 01:12:02 AM »

@TeaAndCookies: I don't remember her queue very full in the months after I read with her. To me, she told me the specific thing he was occupied with and it ended up being true. For the next five months after the reading, she was right but it was not a never, ever thing in the way she said it would be.

@Heather: I did have a reading with Angelica before she was on CP. She and her husband had something like a show and he had some youtube videos. God, I don't remember what it was called. I think he passed away. If I ever remember what this thing was called maybe I can find if it still exists. I just tried but I couldn't find anything. I was surprised because her name was similar to what her CP name is. I thought they had to pick completely different names but it was similar - again something with angel in it. She was kind of OK with present but none of the predictions she gave me happened.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2021, 03:14:21 AM »
Sunny got present and a contact right for me this week. Tajah is good for me when my reading is 6-8months spaced out

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2021, 10:05:38 PM »
@Heather: not yet. I’ve been curious about her but I’m a bit wary of the no tools readers. I feel like they insert too much of their own opinions when they read without cards.  Is she any good? Do you recommend her?

@Joy: I’m glad to read that she was at least partly wrong.  I like a straightforward reading but some of these readers are a bit doom and gloom. Noreen is good but I don’t feel like I have to call her back.

I’ve read with a handful of readers (e.g. Tara and Yuzu to name but two) that just got more and more negative over time and stopped calling after that.

Offline Heather

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 06:45:05 PM »
@Heather: not yet. I’ve been curious about her but I’m a bit wary of the no tools readers. I feel like they insert too much of their own opinions when they read without cards.  Is she any good? Do you recommend her?

@Joy: I’m glad to read that she was at least partly wrong.  I like a straightforward reading but some of these readers are a bit doom and gloom. Noreen is good but I don’t feel like I have to call her back.

I’ve read with a handful of readers (e.g. Tara and Yuzu to name but two) that just got more and more negative over time and stopped calling after that.

Angelica was right about the situation and brought up some uncanny details. That being said, once I told her a little information after her initial reading, I felt like she inserted her opinion rather than read psychically.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2021, 10:02:08 PM »
So I had a reading with Angelica and then Stevie... 2 totally different readings however I am waiting for one more reader tomorrow to see.. I wanted to get anyone's input who was better for predictions for them Stevie or Angelica... however they did both say they see POI coming forward more and both saw next weekend like 4-5 days and next weekend as the time we are hanging out again in person... so here is the rundown...

Angelica - POI soft on me very handsome uncertain relationship/ immaturity with him... good for fun, sex, cuddles... he will carry on with me and I will come to a decision but she sees us living together - new residence move together summer this year, he is crazy about me sees 4-5 years... I will play it by ear where my heart goes as there is another guy I know around me... Other guy, I have never met we talk time to time... she said he is life partner and I will just click with him as the other POI will not reach the level I need him to sees us hanging in person again in 4-5 days... sees he will try his best to pursue and initiate but only gets like 30% more than he is right now - he doesn't have the maturity to romance and take the lead emotionally... however he would be devastated if I left and was with someone else I will choose whether I go or stay with POI

Stevie - light eyes - POI with dark hair... moving forward at a slow pace 2 steps forward 1 step backward doesn't want to rush end of March beginning April shifts in a good way doesn't want to rush doesn't think too far into the future, he is comfortable with me, happy has curiosity where I am with my Divorce good chance for a committed relationship - interest from him - holding my breath (him) he has boundaries to make sure I am moving forward with my divorce it is an emotional protection. I have dating opportunity with the other guy around me, fun but not real relationship. POI is spending less time sleeping over because his feelings are getting stronger - but I can keep my options open so I am not sitting in limbo- he is cautious but he is also not that smart emotionally and needs to be hit over the head sometimes - he doesn't know what is going on with me - sees us hanging out in person not this weekend but next weekend.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2021, 04:40:39 AM »
Noreeen wasn't bad at all, predictions are pending for summer, will let ya know.  She did give some good advice, and confirmed some things she couldn't have known.